• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My head is fucked

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Sorry guys, this may b e worth throwing in the trash, but SHIT

Just broke up with my gf of 5 years, lived together for the last 2 and now my head is all over the fucking show

Sorry if people think I am talking shit, but just got in from the pub and clubs and my head is a bit fucked up, what am I gonna do, have I made the right decision etc

It hasnt been fun for the past yr or so, been arguing non stop but have been trying to make it wwork but we have all agreed that it is probably the best thing to do, but it is still hard

I dont know what I am tryiong to achieve making this thread.....maybe trying to get some sympathhy i dunno, but delete it if u want, but FUCK I am pissed right now :(

Sorry to hear that brother. It always sucks when someone you loved and trusted leaves, but this stuff happens. It stings now, but you'll be fine eventually.

I've got much love for you brother, if you wanna talk feel free to talk to me.

Not a good time for love here on WZ, lately.

Anyway, if it hasnt been fun for a year, then you are lucky to be out of it. Be happy, and start moving on. Millionz of peaches, as they say

Maybe you could use some "couple therapy".
I can't imagine my life without my girlfriend now, you have all my sympathy. It is tough!

But one thing you have to make up in your mind:
"Do you love her?" If she cheated on you, fuck her, but if she didn't and you are breaking up because you are both tired, you NEED to go after her, make something different with your life. Never give up on someone that you love, and after all you are the man in the relationship, your job is to make her HAPPY!, stupid but true.
Don't be afraid of changes

Why did you guys broke up?
Don't do what this guys are telling you to do, like drink until you fall or fuck an unknown, be a fucking man and deal with your problems.

I'm really sorry for you

Man, FUCK couples therapy, go be happy dude. You been said all you do is fight, life is about being happy, and that aint the case.

I dont get people, man. Motherfuckers act like if they meet ONE person who they like, oh my god I need to clutch to them until the fucking grave, even when im not happy.

Fuck that.

Man, FUCK couples therapy, go be happy dude. You been said all you do is fight, life is about being happy, and that aint the case.

I dont get people, man. Motherfuckers act like if they meet ONE person who they like, oh my god I need to clutch to them until the fucking grave, even when im not happy.

Fuck that.

I'm sorry that you didn't find anyone that would give a fuck about you, or anyone that you really loved.
Maybe you are a guy that don't give a fuck about other people, if so, well sad :shrug:

If she is worth, go FIGHT not against her, but FOR HER Naitch!!

If you really loved each other, then you would be happy together, wouldnt you? Fucking hello.

Anyone who requires the word "therapy sessions" to continue your association with is a bad, bad idea

If you really loved each other, then you would be happy together, wouldnt you? Fucking hello.

Anyone who requires the word "therapy sessions" to continue your association with is a bad, bad idea

No, It isn't!! You are mixing LOVE with PASSION!!
I can be in love and feel fucking miserable, I can lose my job, my mom can pass away, does that mean I have to break up with my girl?
Feeling unhappy and loved happen to everybody.

We don't know what kind of arguments they had, but there are ALWAYS a solution. Someone needs to work hard, someone needs to make something different and better, running away isn't the solution, and like I said if they love each other they SHOULD do something, or you can be damn sure that they will always be unhappy even with a "replacement".

Couple Therapy isn't bad, hell no, THEY EXIST FOR SOMETHING, and last time I checked they aren't really in a job crisis.
Do you know what is Couples Therapy?

You have your opinion about it, you obviously don't care about the relationship, if you have someone to get laid, you are fine, but to some people, getting laid isn't their primarily goal.

When was the last time you took her out for dinner?
When was the last time you surprised her?
When was the last time you added some spice to the relationship?

This things are important, maybe not for us men, but for girls, I haven't met a girl that would be a bitch after some romantic evening!!
Staying at home, scratching the ball sack isn't the solution!! nor hanging out with your pals, because you are going to be so fucked up that you will most likely end up punching someone.

No, It isn't!! You are mixing LOVE with PASSION!!
I can be in love and feel fucking miserable, I can lose my job, my mom can pass away, does that mean I have to break up with my girl?

Um no, because that has nothing to do with their relationship?

We don't know what kind of arguments they had, but there are ALWAYS a solution. Someone needs to work hard, someone needs to make something different and better, running away isn't the solution, and like I said if they love each other they SHOULD do something, or you can be damn sure that they will always be unhappy even with a "replacement".

You shouldnt need to go working looking and digging for solutions. Work hard? Ill be fucked. Be happy with life.

Couple Therapy isn't bad, hell no, THEY EXIST FOR SOMETHING, and last time I checked they aren't really in a job crisis.
Do you know what is Couples Therapy?

Um, becuase there are nutsackless fucks like you who are weak and afraid of being single?

Also, most times children are involved, in which case its worth it to try and keep the family together. Not the case if there are no kids.

You have your opinion about it, you obviously don't care about the relationship, if you have someone to get laid, you are fine, but to some people, getting laid isn't their primarily goal.

Oh hey, I forgot we were fucking fishing buddies, and we went through grade school together and that you know anything about me? Or what I think?

When was the last time you took her out for dinner?
When was the last time you surprised her?
When was the last time you added some spice to the relationship?

This things are important, maybe not for us men, but for girls, I haven't met a girl that would be a bitch after some romantic evening!!
Staying at home, scratching the ball sack isn't the solution!! nor hanging out with your pals, because you are going to be so fucked up that you will most likely end up punching someone.

add some spice? What the fuck sort of a pussy whipped bitch are you? If she loves him, she loves him, if not, then not. If he loved her, suprises and dinners would be the regular, becuase that stuff is fun. As he said, there is no fun to be had.

And yes, plenty of women are bitches after a romantic evening. Hey there captain save-a-hoe, some women are just bitches, period. Maybe that is what he is dealing with, you know fuck all about the situation

FSWWE you're like 12, you don't know shit, stop trying to give relationship advice.

Naitch, you'll feel like shit for awhile, not gonna lie, but in time you'll get over her & move on. You're 24, it's a good age to be single, you're a free man now, you can do anything you want with anybody you want, you'll meet someone else.

C'est la vie, man. All I can say is reflect on it if need be and then find a way to move on. You don't want to dwell on it for to long or you'll be depressed for a damn long time. It'll get better eventually. You can message to me too if you need someone to talk to, brother.

Sorry to hear it Naitch. I know the feelings you are going through, maybe not the the extent you do, but I do understand. You'll be alright, it just takes time and if you weren't happy then it was likely the best move.

Do what ya gotta do man. Though I agree with Norcs. If you yourself can't be happy during the relationship, then you gotta break it off. Gotta live happily as you can, not make your girlfriend or your boyfriend happy only for you to not be happy.

I'm sorry Naitch, but keep your chin up man, you'll find someone. Just try to enjoy yourself, and go out and have a good time man; I'm sorry.

That sucks Naitch, sorry to hear that bro. It is definitely gonna suck for awhile man, but you're a tough cookie and will pull through this shit. Think of it as a blessing, if things were getting bad better to get out sooner than later man. Stay strong big guy, we're here for ya.

Sorry as anyone to hear about this happening to you bro. I'm not really too good on the old relationship advice, but you seem to know how you feel pretty good. It wouldn't make sense to give things up if you weren't sure both parties had given things a real good go to reboot things but if you have, what's happened will eventually come to be the best option. Shit thing is, it may take a while to fully appreciate that. In the meantime you need some good friends and family.

Fuck, I totally forgot I made this thread when I got in last night haha, only realised after Rev's PM and the rep I got for it lol

Thanks for the advise guys, I think I will be fine. Just gotta pack my shit up and move out, pay the rent and sort out the bills etc then a fresh start.

:)

I went through something similar recently, we were only together for two years and didn't live together though. Best wishes go out to you Naitch, hope you come back swingin'.

And FSWWE, you seriously need to stop posting sometimes. Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back