• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My fat sister fell on me and cracked my rib.

Derf

O.M.G.
Now that I got your attention, let me tell the story. We were play fighting, cause thats what we do. She was standing over me, and I laughed and spit in her face b accident, she lost her balence, and landed on my chest with her knee. She weights close to 200 lbs, same as me. I laid there in pain for a while, and eventually got up. A week later, my ribs feel the same as they did that night. Should I see a doctor?

I'd say yes, but if they ask how it happen.... just say you fell down the stairs. I'm sure you don't want to say "my sister kicked my ass.... then sat on me".

Me and my sister play fight. But she is half my size, may be even less than half! It's fun but she has never seriously hurt me. Thought she did choke me out once.

We played touch rugby in our garden once. She ended up in hospital as she badly hurt her wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back