• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My dirty laundry

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
That girl from work I asked her out. We went to this shopping mall in Orlando called the Loop but everything closed early. Plus her roomate was with us and had to go home early because she had work in the morning so it was an epic fail. I texted her later that night saying I really liked her and would like to explore the idea of a relationship with her. She said she really liked me but wasn't ready for another relationship as she just got out of a bad one in February. She said shed consider taking it slow and seeing what happens along the way. I asked if she wanted to try again with no roomates this time and she said it depended on her work schedule Friday. The last two days she has ignored my calls. I don't know whether she likes me or is trying to avoid the mistake she made by saying yes in the first place. Thoughts?

I feel bad for you, man. That relationship's best turn out would make you & her friends... & what happens when a man & a woman are just friends? However, for your loss... how about some Mickie James to cheer you up?

I'm not saying that you couldn't end up in a relationship with her, but it sounds like she wants to see what else is out there before taking any definite steps (that is to say, you've been "wait listed"). If you really like her, then I say stay the course, as it sounds like she could reciprocate the feelings you have for her in the future. But, if you just want to have sex with her, save yourself the hassle.

I'd have sex with Mickie James.

I'd probably climax early and embarrass myself, but it's still sex with Mickie James.

I would offer you sex with Eva Angelina and Maryse but I'm selfish so I won't be offering you sex from either one of them. No sex for you! and you! and you! See what I did there?

This probably the one & only time that I have envyed Kenny Dykstra! Damn him, he got to hit that??? HOW???

I feel bad for suggesting sex now to the guy posting this thread. Im kicking the guy whilst he is down. He doesnt get any from the girl he likes & we start talking bout getting a little sumthin sumthin!

HAHA:lmao:

At least you've been wait listed, and not friend zoned, like me.

I've been there. Hell, I am there. It sucks, but there's always the off-chance of getting off the friendship tip. I'm an optimist.

Oh, and the original poster has got to work his ass off to convince her to take a chance. In a non-stalker way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back