• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Daughter/My DVD Collection

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Do. Not. Mix. Well.

So, I hear Bret Hart's theme music. Like, literally.. just out of nowhere, loudly, it comes on.

My exact thought.. "what.. the fuck?"

I get up, and she has a few of my Wrestling DVDs strung out all over her bedroom floor. Her excuse.. she was going to watch them.

Do I.. hurt her, or love her more?

That's pretty cute. You should give her the verbal equivalent of a Will word fort. If there is such a thing. And if that's legal.

Give her a soda. It's hurt masquerading as love.

Or do I have that backwards?

Both. If she wants a history lesson lock her in the sharpshooter until she passes out ala Austin.

Good call. I was thinking of a Crossface.. but.. was that too far?

That's pretty cute. You should give her the verbal equivalent of a Will word fort. If there is such a thing. And if that's legal.

Shes gotten Will word forts before. They're probably valued just as highly by her, as they are here. :lmao: And forgotten even quicker. :glare:

I'd say you hate her for having it spread all across the floor, causing a mess in it, but I guess you could love her for having the interest? :shrug:

Besides, I think if you had gone with the Crossface variation, a STF would've been better.

She is telling you to LAY OFF THE FUCKING WRESTLING AND SPEND TIME WITH THE CHILDREN!

Still awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back