• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"My best friend Eric Young"

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
They really are hitting us over the head with this. It's not as if one of them will get all emo and break up the friendship at some point. Right?

is ANYONE into this storyline? what are your thoughts on it?

I have 2 ideas I would like to happen

Idea#1
The only way I would buy into this storyline is if, EY is the one behind Storm's current direction. Maybe having Storm help form a new World Elite type stable. Leading to them going after Roode, assuming he holds the World title after BFG.

or Idea #2
The way it should be booked is Roode beats Lashley for the title with the assistance of E.Y and then he should screw E.Y after the match and say that he just used E.Y as a stepping stone to get to the title. They should then have a match on Impact where Roode attacks him after he retains and "injures" him to keep him off TV for a couple of weeks to stop them from having a long feud.

Then they can set up for Roode vs Aries at BFG because Aries is pissed at the way he fell into the trap of Roode as well and wants to bring all their feuding in the past and present to an end.

This is the Roode we need to see. a planner, a manipulator and ruthless as Hell.

Which idea do you prefer? how would you like this to go?

I've been pretty interested in the James Storm stable. I've read all the recent TNA spoilers, and the whole angle has gotten a lot more interesting, too. I can see Storm and his group eventually challenging TNA champ Bobby Roode, but I don't really see an EY heel turn anytime soon. But, its TNA. They turned Chris Sabin heel for no apparent reason after his surge in popularity, so they could do the same to Young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back