• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Backyard Fed

D

dead_kennedy00

The backyard Wrestling Fed i am in is putting on our yearly 4th of July event. Were going all out for it, im main eventing it. We will be putting a video showing some clips of it on the World wide web. and i encourage anyone to check it out. More information as it becomes available to me.

Probably a bad idea. Maybe the time you spend wrestling untrained would be better served in an English class.

^Hey, no go. I wrestled for 2 years untrained and still had time for school numbnuts. I now wrestle for a promotion called UCW, I hold two championships right now. I trained for 1 and a half years after my little back yard fed. I can't wait to see the videos either!!!

dead_kennedy00 said:
The backyard Wrestling Fed i am in is putting on our yearly 4th of July event. Were going all out for it, im main eventing it. We will be putting a video showing some clips of it on the World wide web. and i encourage anyone to check it out. More information as it becomes available to me.

What's the website for the video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back