• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MVP released from WWE

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Montel Vontavious Porter - WWE Universe as of December 2, 2010. WWE wishes MVP the best in all future endeavors.

He just got a new theme and I thought they were going to finally push him :(

Don't worry, in 90 days...

"That's- that's Vontel Ignatious Parker, Taz! VIP! What's he doing in the Impact Zone?"

In all seriousness, he requested his release and was granted it. A shame, but it is what it is. He says he wants to "go international" so maybe he'll pull a Masters and go to Japan, improve, and come back. He wasn't fired.

I honestly think MVP has been getting the shaft from WWE Creative ever since his face turn. He was a damn good heel with his original run on Smackdown. Hell the guy even made Matt Hardy look good. I think it's a damn shame but hopefully he will take some time to improve his game and come back.

This does suck. He really was talented, and getting the Shelton Benjamin treatment, great athlete, and lack of airtime. He's getting the Chavo treatment in a way. You know it would be total crap if TNA did take Fatt Hardy over him. But its complete bull crap with as much charity work as MVP did going to all the public events to promote WWE for them... the dude was so cool. I am sad to say...Kofi could be next with the way the axe is falling...

I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a good guy, and not a whiny bitch like Fatt Hardy and Helms. I hope he gets to do something he enjoys more during this time, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in WWE in the future.

Bit of a shame but I won't miss him. The rosters for both shows are stacked at the moment.

Probably the most unexpected release I've seen for a while. Granted, he hasn't been the most talented guy since his 2007 days; but he just got his new theme, some new attires and he was in the Intercontinental Championship picture.

He must have bigger plans to have been released from that.

Probably the most unexpected release I've seen for a while. Granted, he hasn't been the most talented guy since his 2007 days; but he just got his new theme, some new attires and he was in the Intercontinental Championship picture.

He must have bigger plans to have been released from that.

At least he's already doing better than Matt Hardy and not posting a split personality you tube channel asking himself and his following to stalk WWE. lol

MVP's gone, huh? Well, let's just move Kaval into his roster position and BAM... the dirt is gone. Unless, of course, Christian returns real soon as a face.

Anyone else notice that after that huge amount of firings how small the SD roster is?

Poor christian's gonna have to get better like NOW and come back sooner than expected if this keeps up, or the Nexus may have to break up sooner... and send Tarver and Otunga and a few others over to SD

I'd prefer Nexus to break up. What more do they have to offer other than getting their asses handed to them by an unemployed John Cena? It's not as if Wade Barrett's concerned with capturing the WWE Championship at the moment. If anything, Miz should be given a new opponent. Fresh start and all that.

Keep half of em' on Raw, send half of em' over to Smackdown. Smackdown needs more guys. Have you seen their lack of superstars recently? It's getting to the point where one starts to assume that they're going to get rid of the brand split.

How I envy you. Finding it out for me was like having an orgasm on Christmas Day. I don't know what the release of ADR would be like. Like having an orgasm on Christmas Day with a post-coital victoria sponge cake thrown in, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back