Music genre you hate the most.

I'm Sorry SSC, I just don't along very well with the people who like theses genres of music who live in Houston. I'm sure it's not be reflective of all of you on a whole.

Rap is the Dwayne Johnson to techno's Barry Horowitz. The only "bad" rap is most of the radio shit. Turn off the radio and listen to real rap.

Really, man? I mean, I could give you the same shit about how the only bad techno is what you hear at the corner bar on the jukebox, or what radio tends to play on Saturday nights. You just need to ignore that, and go to a good, old fashioned rave, man. Nothing gets blood pumping like a live DJ and a few rolls of X.

Just be sure to take plenty of water, that way you don't dehydrate and fry your brain.

Edit: Turn off the radio? When's the last time I even mentioned a band that gets regular airplay? I NEVER listen to the radio, because ninety per cent of what's played is shit. I base my extreme hatred of rap on what I hear at bars, and my GF's CD collection.

I hate Gangster Rap.If you're rhyming and telling a story,that's fine but all the foolishness about gangs drugs and gunplay is not needed

Edit: Turn off the radio? When's the last time I even mentioned a band that gets regular airplay? I NEVER listen to the radio, because ninety per cent of what's played is shit. I base my extreme hatred of rap on what I hear at bars, and my GF's CD collection.

The rap they play at bars is the rap on the radio and I'm guessing your girlfriend's rap collection consists of shit like Drake, Gucci Mane, Flo Rida, and Soulja Boy. That is not a good representation of rap music at all.

R&B, because every song sounds exactly the fucking same as it's predecessor.

Oooh baby I love you, I wanna be with you, Ooooh baby forever we are together forever Oooooh yeah lemme count the ways I wanna be with you for eternity....

We get it. You love him/her. Go fucking tell them and stop bothing me with your redundant melodramatic overly romanticized bullshit, you whiney fuck.

I'm enjoying all the the hip hop hate here. I'll just go look and see what has the most replies in the music section. Wait...that would be...The Hip Hop thread.

Fuck you haters.

Edit: I can't stand country, Lady Gaga, Drake, Lil Wayne, pop music in general, Nickelback esque bands, basically anything on the radio.

Some Rap is ok, I like Swing by Savage because Katherine Heigl shook her ass really well to it in Knocked Up, everytime I hear that song I see her ass.

As far as most detested, fucking Polka music or anything that has a frickin accordion in it.

The rap they play at bars is the rap on the radio and I'm guessing your girlfriend's rap collection consists of shit like Drake, Gucci Mane, Flo Rida, and Soulja Boy. That is not a good representation of rap music at all.

Ahem.

someone red rep him for throwing up 4 of those videos please.

I have already given him one today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back