Mr. Kennedy......Kennedy

J

Jrock

What do you think about KENNEDY? I think he has good mic and wrestling skills. He had a good match against Matt Hardy last week on SD, and wrestled against Eddie Guerrero in his last match.

he is to ****y jbl lieks him tho any way good mic skills give him a shot at us title

I really like Mr. Kennedy, he's funny, good on the mic, a great heel and a pretty good wrestler. I can see him being a top player in a couple of years and I like what he's been doing on SD.

Flames Out
Dragon

I really dont like MR Kennedy, There is something about him that i have not liked since day one. Unlike you people i actually dont think he is that talented at all.......................all he ever does is come out and do his stupid ring introduction and that DOES NOT take alot of skill i could go out there and go MRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY................................KENNEDY.

In my eyes he comes off as just another mid sized wrestler trying to get over and that is failing, i actually liked smackdown better when he wasnt on it, as in all seriousness i dont actually think he brings anything at all to the table when it comes to wrestler or his charicter, Ive never seen him really wrestle anyone.
So im not to high on him at all and hope the wwe either changes the charicter or lets him go, just my opinion.

I've been a Kennedy mark since last October and he's been very impressive. His mic skills are great and his in ring ability isn't limited. He made Batista look good and he can hold his ground with a lot of other wrestlers. Kennedy and Lashley should start a feud because those are 2 up and comers who have a future.

Hailing From Green Bay Wisconsinnnn. Weighing In At An Astonishing 236 Lbs...........mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennnnnnnneddddddyyyyy......................kennnneddy

Mr.Kennedy...Kennedy is one of the top up and coming wrestlers he has great potential his mic skills are amazing his in ring skills are good for his age and for the short time he has been wrestling and he also is a damn good heel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back