• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Kennedy, Edge, and John Cena

L

lilFeRryZzPimP

Is it just me or does anyone think Mr. Kennedy will have something to do with Cena's demise (yes....demise, cetards). He said he wanted to fight cena and asked teddy for a trade to RAW, and Teddy refused, who else thinks that Kennedy will help Edge win the match?

if he wants to fight cena why would he help him win the match...if cena wins the match he will be staying on raw..but SD! needs help desperatly so he will loose kennedy might make him loose the match not win it

I dont think its going to be Kennedy who costs him the match... I think it'll be MVP... Kennedy and Cena will fued on SD!...

PauLwaLL50 said:
I dont think its going to be Kennedy who costs him the match... I think it'll be MVP... Kennedy and Cena will fued on SD!...
well......maybe...MVP did mention wanting "Cena Money" but he said that he wants to show a teddy a lesson, if anything I think MVP will cost Edge the match so Cena doesnt go to smackdown.

There are so many different people whether it's Lita or someone wanting him off RAW, or Kennedy/MVP someone wanting him to come to Smackdown to fight him it's really hard to take a guess. hell maybe it'll be Tedy Long himself so he can gett'm on Smackdown, now that'd be a twist.

Jewlz said:
There are so many different people whether it's Lita or someone wanting him off RAW, or Kennedy/MVP someone wanting him to come to Smackdown to fight him it's really hard to take a guess. hell maybe it'll be Tedy Long himself so he can gett'm on Smackdown, now that'd be a twist.
that would be pretty funny

now that would be something but i can almost see that happening....

I wouldn't put anything past WWE to cause more of a contraversy & heat things up.

i think i would like that one over any of the other choices

lest get back to the point though, who suspects the same thing about Mr. Kennedy

lilFeRryZzPimP said:
lest get back to the point though, who suspects the same thing about Mr. Kennedy

He did say he wanted to go to RAW to fight Cena to prove how good he is so i wouldn't put it past him to bring Cena to him, then he could always hold that over his head that he's the reason Cena's there. Kennedy is a pretty c o c k y bastard, but they all have motive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back