Movies Live Discussion, where we are hunting for gollum...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So yes, let me set this up.

I have decided to start it a little earlier because then we can watch both of the movies that were voted for. Firstly though, let's make sure we are all on the same clock...

http://onlineclock.net/

Once this clock hits 12 AM GMT or the next hour wherever you are, then you hit play on the first video. After we have watched that, we will wait until 1 AM GMT until pressing play on the next video. I warn you to load up the videos first by pressing play at and then pausing them so that they load whilst we wait for this to start. It just saves you lagging out at some point.

Anyway, here are the movies:

See you at 12!

I don't have high hopes for this one but the start seemed to rip-off the actual trilogy something fierce!

Yeah, I noticed that too. The guy playing Aragorn looks a bit young to be playing an 80 year old.

The acting seems a little bit shaky but this is not too bad so far. The set is pretty damn good considering that it is a non-profit flick.

The person flopping around in the sack was pretty damn hilarious.

Yeah, he really is. That scene with the Ringwraithe was pretty epic too. I will do a full review of this one. Right now, it steadily heading towards a solid 3.5/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back