• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Skilled Woman Wrestler

Best Female In-Ring Worker

• Nikki Bella

• Bayley

• Charlotte

• Brooke

• Awesome Kong

• Becky Lynch

• Paige

• Gail Kim

• Sasha Banks

• Taryn Terrell

• Naomi

• Madison Rayne

• Other (Whom I Left)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So i clear the "title" first itself.... From the title, i mean the best female in-ring worker in 2015 either in WWE or in TNA...... There goes my choice!

Paige :p

The Anti-Diva..... She is my favorite woman wrestler.... I totally love her Anti-Diva gimmick.... Her mic-skills are liked by me atleast.... She has improved very much in mic work and in-ring work too.... I like her moveset also... Be it RamPaige , Paige Tap Out (PTO), Paige Turner (By the way, why she left using it), Superkick, Multiple Knees at the apron etc.... I loved how she spoilt Charlotte's title celebration... It felt like real....

Honourable Mentions
1. Sasha Banks- She is the best if we see overall...
2. Becky Lynch- Just held back like Sasha
3. Bayley- Not seen much of here but i do like here and gonna cover all the Nxt Takeovers for her and Balor.. :p

So Who do you think is the best in-ring worker in WWE or TNA in 2015?

Edit : I didnot consider either Asuka or Nia Jaxx for it as its too soon..... But i see huge potential in Asuka amd like her a lot..... Cant say anything about Nia Jaxx...

While it may be too soon, I had to go with Asuka because the girl just has the goods inside the ring. She's athletic and has a lot of genuine knowledge in grappling. While we haven't seen a whole helluva lot of matches from her, I've been impressed with her grappling knowledge, her ability to rally the crowd behind her, storytelling, her understanding of psychology and being able to weave it all together. Basically, she's sort of a female version of Daniel Bryan in that not only can she go in the ring, but she doesn't even have to say much in order to get the fans behind her.

If she makes it to the main roster, then we'll see how much of a damper Vince puts on her with his less progressive creative decisions.

Kapu, taker of surveys, returns with another toughie! Like with the tag teams, this isn't a cut-and-dried decision. Arguments can be made for a whole lotta girls, but for my money there is no better female pro wrestler on the planet right now than The Boss, Sasha Banks.

Sasha is a natural. As a sports fan, I see in Sasha what I see in athletes like Mike Trout or Stephen Curry. They took to their activity like a duck takes to water, and they're so freaking young it's scary.

She is a master of the small stuff. A play to the crowd here, a forearm across the throat there. It's the touches like facials and flourishes that separate Ric Flair's from Buddy Landel's, and Sasha pulls them off like she's not even trying. She exudes her character, and it is do doubt an extension of her.

Sasha's promo skills are above average. To me she became the best female promo on the main roster the day she was called up and still holds that distinction. As for her technical abilities, well, NXT Takeover Brooklyn. I mean, that is the crown jewel, but all of her work is great. She bumps like crazy, rarely messes up, and like I said, does the small stuff that works up an audience.

Oh, and all of that is in a pretty and petite package. What more could a fan ask for?

While it may be too soon, I had to go with Asuka because the girl just has the goods inside the ring. She's athletic and has a lot of genuine knowledge in grappling. While we haven't seen a whole helluva lot of matches from her, I've been impressed with her grappling knowledge, her ability to rally the crowd behind her, storytelling, her understanding of psychology and being able to weave it all together. Basically, she's sort of a female version of Daniel Bryan in that not only can she go in the ring, but she doesn't even have to say much in order to get the fans behind her.

If she makes it to the main roster, then we'll see how much of a damper Vince puts on her with his less progressive creative decisions.

Yeah I resisted myself too much for not picking her as i wanted to see much more of her! She is fast as lightening and is very polished in-ring worker.... She has already rallied the crowd and chants of Asuka City have already started rising and NxT has a gem in form of her there.... :rolleyes:

Kapu, taker of surveys, returns with another toughie!
Why do easy when you can do tough! :p

Like with the tag teams, this isn't a cut-and-dried decision. Arguments can be made for a whole lotta girls, but for my money there is no better female pro wrestler on the planet right now than The Boss, Sasha Banks.

Sasha is a natural. As a sports fan, I see in Sasha what I see in athletes like Mike Trout or Stephen Curry. They took to their activity like a duck takes to water, and they're so freaking young it's scary.

She is a master of the small stuff. A play to the crowd here, a forearm across the throat there. It's the touches like facials and flourishes that separate Ric Flair's from Buddy Landel's, and Sasha pulls them off like she's not even trying. She exudes her character, and it is do doubt an extension of her.

Sasha's promo skills are above average. To me she became the best female promo on the main roster the day she was called up and still holds that distinction. As for her technical abilities, well, NXT Takeover Brooklyn. I mean, that is the crown jewel, but all of her work is great. She bumps like crazy, rarely messes up, and like I said, does the small stuff that works up an audience.

Oh, and all of that is in a pretty and petite package. What more could a fan ask for?
Agree with everything you said about Sasha Banks.... She is really The Boss of the Women Wrestling..... She never seems to do any effort that she comes as very natural and nowhere near to kayfabe! I like her moveset a lot too and Banks Statement is vicious as well as awesome and i totally love her and am gonna love her more after watching TakeOvers :p

The greatest female performer of all time will always be Harley Saito as far as I'm concerned.

I voted for the gal who most reminds me of her. Bayley to me more represents the performer who takes everything her opponent has, and returns fire in a more consistent manner.

Asuka is awesome, but -- to be frank -- she seems like a goof-off. She entertains and pulls of some wickedly amazing spots, so I give her a thumbs up all the way on her status as a pro-wrestler representing Joshi marks like me. I see more of Harley, the stoic professional who redefines what it means to give 100% in every one of her performances, in Bayley.

Now for your reference, Harley Saito and Eagle Sawai vs Bull Nakano and Aja Kong (wait for 9:43):

[YOUTUBE]Qsr8qfiTREQ[/YOUTUBE]

Well I have a preference of personally grappling with Sasha Banks with a Naomi body. I have to roll with Gail Kim. Some of those ladies listed were still in Elementary school when Gail Kim first appeared. I'm sure she could still go head to head with anybody on that list. I think she has been a great worker, about the best I've seen since Alundra Blaze. TNA did well bringing attention to their Knockouts Division and Gail Kim put on some memorable matches with Awesome Kong and Taryn Terrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back