• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top Trio

Top Trio

• Paige; Becky; Sasha

• Sasha; Becky; Charlotte

• Sasha; Becky; Nikki

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So its almost 3-4 months when the so-called Divas Revolution started.....
Becky Lynch; Sasha Banks and Charlotte debuted altogether to ignite our interest in divas wrestling....
I personally dont like they are called divas ... They should be called as women wrestlers... but still thats another subject...
So we have witnessed the divas revolution fully.... so i just wanted to ask who three divas are the best in in-ring skill regardless of their booking & mic skills on main roster......
so my list goes like... No Ranking.... Just Top Trio
Who if given chance can steal raw or smackdown atleast or even ppv

1. Paige- Her Anti-Diva gimmick is now not being used but it was awesome.... it distinguished her from others and really she is different from others.... Awesome in-ring work ; Finshers and Signatures are awesome so...
"This Is My House"

2. Becky Lynch- She is also awesome.... Too bad booking for her.... She only pinned team bella's someone at summerslam..... Thats what only she has been allowed to do..... Still she has created interest in wwe universe for her..... I like her alot.... Finisher; Exploder Suplex is awesome too... they need to make her kick some lass...
"The Lass Kicker"

3. Sasha Banks- Too Obvious..... skills; persona; moves all are awesome.... Seen too less from her on main roster but still "We want Sasha"..... Needs to be in champ chase as soon as possible....
"The Boss"
Thoughts?

Generally speaking, the word "diva" has too many negative connotations to it; while it can be used to describe a beautiful and highly talented woman, which is the meaning I think Vince was hoping people would latch onto, it's also come to mean a spoiled, pampered, self-important cunt who believes she's the center of the universe. Vince may have hoped for the former definition to stick, but the latter is the general image that people have had because of Vince's use of women as primarily eye candy filler up until the past few months. Vince still insists upon booking the Divas as these somewhat juvenile, catty mean girls; it's just more of that illogical, outdated thinking of Vince's and his stubborn refusal to admit that there's a genuine possibility fans might invest all the more if the women are portrayed as competitors instead of characters from Real Housewives. All in all, however, they've been going in the right direction and making slow but steady progress, they're leap years from where they were, and it'll take a while to get there. Will the WWE women on the main roster reach their full potential with Vince calling the shots creatively? I rather doubt it, but I'll take this over what we've endured over the last roughly 20 years anytime.

In my eyes, Sasha Banks is the IT Factor of the WWE Divas. While some are more technically sound in the ring, I've yet to see any woman on either the main or NXT roster who can mesh all the traits of personality, charisma, in-ring ability, storytelling and psychology half as good as Sasha. So any "top trio" would have to include her in my eyes because, as I alluded to, I'm of the opinion she's the overall best female wrestler in WWE.

If you were to pair Sasha with Paige's "anti-Diva" character, it'd be a great pair. While Paige doesn't fit the usual formula that Vince, Kevin Dunn and a few of his other cronies prefer, it's obvious they didn't want her to break the mold completely. The Divas have been built up as being more about glitz and glamor than anything else, as a whole, since the Diva Division began way back when and Paige was the exact opposite of that. Sure she's hot, but she didn't "act" like a Diva. She had that badass attitude, that I don't give a shit swagger, about her. She does still have that to some degree, but it's been tempered by Vince's out of touch image of women.

As for the third...I'd probably go with Natalya. Natalya has a lot of athletic ability and is genuinely good inside the ring, as are Sasha and Paige, but she brings a touch of legacy to the team given her connection with the Hart family and being a "graduate" of Stu Hart's Dungeon. She's the better technician and mat grappler of the three and I'd like to see her used as something more than just fodder for the new girls.

Vince still insists upon booking the Divas as these somewhat juvenile, catty mean girls; it's just more of that illogical, outdated thinking of Vince's and his stubborn refusal to admit that there's a genuine possibility fans might invest all the more if the women are portrayed as competitors instead of characters from Real Housewives.

I don't have much problem with them being depicted as catty, mean girls outside the ring as long as they can bring it while inside.....and in that, Vince McMahon (probably with major input from his son-in-law & daughter) is now on the right track. The new gals can wrestle....and in watching them work matches now, one can see a striking distinction from the Kelly Kellys, Tori Wilsons and Stacy Keiblers of the past. With the gals of the past, it was as if they were performing dance routines rather than wrestling.....and with Vince's love of choreographing matches, that's probably close to what they were actually doing.

Let 'em be bitchy on the mic. I have no problem with that, as long as they can work effectively once the bell rings.

As to my Trio pick, I'd go with the OP in choosing Sasha, Becky & Paige.....but if Natalya becomes full-time again, I'd swap out Becky and add Nattie.

There was nothing wrong with the way revolution. Its just that how it ran through and had ended unfortunately without sparring any time. I'm alright with Paige Becky and Charlotte. They could've carried the Anti-Diva gimmick and cumulated the revolution but instead WWE creative had some crazy ideas by turning Paige into a heel way too early.

But it was a nice touch when they added the Unfortunate Natalya. She and Paige could've had a couple of PPV matches while Charlotte tries to grow up on her own but things went otherwise. But I reckon still it's not too late to save those Trio from becoming TYPICAL WWE diva.

Cheers!!

I would say Sasha first she is the Boss awesome in the ring no one can touch her. Second I would say Natalya she has got the experience and is very good in the ring herself and last here is a twist Tamina make her the way she is suppose to be a powerhouse she could be the muscle of the group. So there you have it
SASHA, NATALYA, TAMINA

I would say Paige Nikki and Becky. No specific order but all 3 of those woman are fantastic, even though i can't stand 2 of them.

I guess i'll vote for other.. It feels like my list a few weeks ago, all the votes are on 'other'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back