Most illogical post/thread of the year candidate

I could have gone into a lot more depth with my response, but I almost felt bad for the guy. That post was a fucking mess of logic and grammar. I still can't wrap my mind around the sheer stupidity of it.

"Wow, that has so many large gaping wholes, a 2000x1000 Walrus could waltz through it with relative ease."

LOL

Lulz.

The kid is obviously disillusioned... Or is he!?

Think about it...

Lol.

That one needs moved to the spam zone so we could simply bash the shit out of it with smartass remarks.

THe legendary 23 said:
I could have gone into a lot more depth with my response, but I almost felt bad for the guy. That post was a fucking mess of logic and grammar. I still can't wrap my mind around the sheer stupidity of it.
Agreed, that guy must've just got done putting down the bong.

The Lariat said:
100 posts.
:blush: darn.
Lil Wes said:
"Wow, that has so many large gaping wholes, a 2000x1000 Walrus could waltz through it with relative ease."

LOL
;)

Was meant to arise Razorback, and give something better than I could....

..... Razor?

I'm on it, I'm on it.

That dude isn't anywhere near the worst poster. Sure, he doesn't think his creativity through. He gets a thought and runs with it. However, RKOLEGACYRULZ was shit in a box.

..Though i did respond to this kid. I like to think I was more polite than that Blue dude. But I don't have much room to say anything, I'm rather douchey when people get on my nerves.

Oh, and I would never pee in that man's butt. He's not anywhere near worth it.

Though i did respond to this kid. I like to think I was more polite than that Blue dude. But I don't have much room to say anything, I'm rather douchey when people get on my nerves.

Blue Dude!? I am thoroughly offended. Yea, but stupidness should warrent the impoliteness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back