• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

most fuckable diva ever?

Yeah...it's Sunny. That's all there is to it. Bret Freaking Hart fucked her. That makes her the winner.

Shawn did as well, she was a **** I heard, what's your point?

And indeed Norc, I was like 4-7 during that period of time she was around, little early to get into that kind of situations, also considering I didn't watch wrestling back then.

After Monday night's Raw episode, I think I might choose the Bellas. Honestly, they toned up VERY nicely, are all tanned and looking hotter than ever, and there's TWO OF THEM.

After Monday night's Raw episode, I think I might choose the Bellas. Honestly, they toned up VERY nicely, are all tanned and looking hotter than ever, and there's TWO OF THEM.

As you probably know I stream the day after cause I don't get WWE in Denmark, so I admit I scrolled back to watch the Bella's make their entrance on the ramp, noticing one of them shaking her ass, definitely a great view.

They're hot and all, but that's about it, I find them generally boring compared to some of the other hot chicks, the two of them part helps, but I'd probably just take Maria and Stacy Keibler if I could choose 2.

I scrolled back twice, both times. :suspic:

Every time they appear together, don't you get the feeling they're going to start making out any minute?

Every time they appear together, don't you get the feeling they're going to start making out any minute?

As of right now, I love Mustang Sally. Why? Because with that statement right there, she just got on the same wavelength as me.

Agreed, KB. They are honestly smoking hot in person. It's a shame that they don't come across that way on camera. Maybe it's their makeup or something, but their bodies are spectacular.

I get old Coors Light commercials that start running through my head.

My order would be...

Kelly Kelly
Torrie
Trish
Maryse
and TWINS!

Hell, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't turn any diva down. Unless they weigh more than me or can kick my ass.

yea I would have to say that Sunny was definitely fuckable.

z164199544.jpg

Cant belive im the only one to mention Sunny. I must be an old, old man.

You aren't the only person thinking it. Just the only person, who said it. Maryse's name hasn't popped up hardly at all in this thread - and yet I'm almost 99.9% sure no one would pass up fucking her. (barring the right situation, that is)

As for Sunny - she was hot back in the day, but to be truthful on the situation..

450px-Sunny_PCW_Jan_19_2008.jpg

For a Woman that's roughly 2 years away from being 40.. she still looks better than some current Divas NOW. I also like the more "real" look of her, than the cake and plastic WWF version. I like my Women real looking, not filled with hours worth of make-up.

You aren't the only person thinking it. Just the only person, who said it. Maryse's name hasn't popped up hardly at all in this thread - and yet I'm almost 99.9% sure no one would pass up fucking her. (barring the right situation, that is)

As for Sunny - she was hot back in the day, but to be truthful on the situation..

450px-Sunny_PCW_Jan_19_2008.jpg

For a Woman that's roughly 2 years away from being 40.. she still looks better than some current Divas NOW. I also like the more "real" look of her, than the cake and plastic WWF version. I like my Women real looking, not filled with hours worth of make-up.

You just want to anally violate her Will, I can tell by the way you pres your keys :p

Cant belive im the only one to mention Sunny. I must be an old, old man.

Actually, you aren't the only one to mention Sunny, I mentioned her 19 posts before your above post. Nice to see my post made such an impression :)

The original diva. She was a diva before the women on the rosters were even considered divas. Wrestled a little, managed a little more, but was predominantly there just to look good. And that she did. And from the look of the picture you later posted, she still does.

But the nod still goes to Maryse. Someone (Will I think) said her body is too perfect. How's that a bad thing? Great body, pretty face, attitude, plus the French accent. The total package.

Wendi Richter was apart of the first ever Screwjob, on the receiving end. I'm pretty sure she got royally fucked right there. She wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back