Which Type Of Diva Is Better, A Stratus Or A Phoenix?

I would go with the Beth Pheonix type, if i wanna look at pretty ladies there are other places to see them, i wath wrestling for war, i wanna see strong women fighting like men. I think they should keep the Diva's belt for the Trish type and the womens belt for the Beth types.

To the post above: I somewhat agree with you but the beauty of the WWE Divas really adds to the overall value of their segments and it is really important for us as an audience to get to look at some pleasant faces after all the aggression brought forth by the other part of the show. With that being said, I find Beth very attractive and no doubt she's a pretty lady!

To the guy who has been fighting Beth fans on this topic: Like I said, I don't need to prove to anyone how much knowledge of the WWE and wrestling terms I have. But just so you know, Beth was not "carried" through any of these matches, i.e. she was never made to look good by the opponents and while I respect your opinion if you feel this way, I feel otherwise and have already expressed that I feel Beth is the one who makes the others of THIS era look good.

Of course Trish is great in her own right but she is not currently on the roster so at the moment, Beth is the equivalent of Trish albeit a very different type of DIVA and a very different gimmick. Like I said, this is my opinion and those supporting Beth might have taken a different approach to defend her but we are all implying the same - that as per this topic, Beth means no less to this era than Trish did to her era.

To conclude, there is nothing "sad" about this argument. I welcome arguments because all they show is that a topic like this one here is merely subjective and opinionated. Cheers!

To the guy who has been fighting Beth fans on this topic: Like I said, I don't need to prove to anyone how much knowledge of the WWE and wrestling terms I have.

From what you've shown me so far, your knowledge is lacking.

But just so you know, Beth was not "carried" through any of these matches,

Please elaborate on this, I've at least given some support to back up my stance.

and have already expressed that I feel Beth is the one who makes the others of THIS era look good.

how? What makes Beth a better worker than everyone else?

Beth is the equivalent of Trish albeit a very different type of DIVA and a very different gimmick.

LOL, just LOL

That's like saying that Goldberg is the equivalent of Hulk Hogan but with a different gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back