• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Commonly Created Thread Topics on WZF (Non-Spam WWE sections)

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I'm sure this has been done before. And if it has, here is a present-day version.

Every day, threads are created by noobs who (quite honestly) don't know any better in regards to which thread topics have been done to death or not. Just for fun, why don't we list them all in here? I'll keep adding them to a master list in this opening post. Who knows, this might turn out to be quite funny when we realize how much unoriginality exists on Wrestlezone.

I'll try to do my best to provide honest criticism as to whether these threads have been done to death or not. Let's see how many we come up with.

(PS - If you're a new member of the forum, here's a suggestion: Don't create threads like these.)

Who wants to chime in?

1. Attitude Era's superiority over today's product
2. What killed WCW
3. John Cena Heel Turn
4. ______ is being buried.
5. Bring back the _______ title belt
6. Who will end Undertaker's Streak?
7. Create a Modern-Day <enter faction name here>
8. Who will be the next first-time world champion?
9. Chris Benoit: Hall of Fame Discussion
10. Sting to WWE Discussion
11. Complaints about the Divas/Tag Team/IC Title/US Title Division
12. _______ are from the same country or area of the world, therefore let's build a faction.
13. Who would you release?
14. Who should WWE sign from TNA?
15. Put the mask back on Kane.
16. ______ praise threads.
17. ______ bashing threads.
18. Michael Cole sucks
19. ______ needs one last run with the gold
20. What would your <enter WWE PPV here> card look like?
21. Best/Worst finishers
22. WWE needs managers
23. PG era sucks
23. HORRIFIC fantasy booking threads that start with phrases like, "Ok, here me out..."
24. Who would you future endeavor?
25. Rebook the _______ angle/storyline.
26. Best Face/Heel Turn in history
27. Triple H is holding _______ down.
28. Trends in PPV/Ratings/Merchandise sales increasing/decreasing
29. Anything having to do with racism (not enough black champions, etc)

Chris Benoit: Hall of Fame or not.
Sting: Should he go to WWE.
Triple H: Wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't married to the boss's daughter.

These guys are from the same country or area of the world therefore let's build a faction.

Who would you release?

Who should WWE/TNA sign from TNA/WWE?

Mods suck

TNA should push its young stars

You're a ROTY contender and you can't even read the thread title and topic, properly? For shame...

Busted, I hereby withdraw my nomination for ROTY on account of my inability to read, my apathy and the fact that I am going to lose to JWG regardless.

Reading is fundamental but if you make a Non-Wrestling repeated thread ideas thread I want Mods Suck to be number one on the list.

Busted, I hereby withdraw my nomination for ROTY on account of my inability to read, my apathy and the fact that I am going to lose to JWG regardless.

Reading is fundamental but if you make a Non-Wrestling repeated thread ideas thread I want Mods Suck to be number one on the list.

This post automatically redeems you.

Why does JR let himself get bullied/embarassed?

Cole is annoying

Cole should be a manager

___________ should get one last run with the gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back