Most Beloved ICW Fan-Favorite Of All Time?

Favorite ICW Fan-Favorite?

• John Morrison

• Zack Ryder

• Kane

• Christian

• Daniel Bryan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THEpapachamp

YOUR POST IS GONNA GET GOT!!!
Very simple question.

Every now and then there is a superstar who the ICW fans go crazy about. Either because they are being held back or deserve a World Title or ect. I'm sure there are more but I'm going with the 5 of most recent memory

John Morrison
Kane
Christian
Daniel Bryan
Zack Ryder

Who is your favorite and why?

My favorite in this list is John Morrison, but to answer your topic's question I'm going with Christian. I go with him because of one thing- the 5 day title reign. Even those on here that don't personally like Christian admit that he should have kept the gold for a longer period of time. With everyone else on this list I've seen the WZ torn about.

Zach Ryder- His followers are making huge waves here, but there is still a margin that think he isn't all that. Just take a look around on a Ryder thread (there have been plenty) and you will see the contrast.

Kane- I haven't seen people rally behind Kane here unless it requires him to go back to the old shtick of wearing the mask, so I don't think that's a valid fan favorite.

Daniel Bryan- Would be my second pick, comes close to being the one I chosen (even though half of us didn't know shit about him until he debut on NXT as a complete jobber).

Morrison- I don't consider him a fan favorite, but that's just me. Favorite of mine yes, but I don't see him getting much praise compared to the likes of Christian, Ryder, or even Bryan on this forum.

So I'm sticking with Christian, because there hasn't been a huge diversity on these forums about whether or not he is any good. It's a general consensus that he deserved a longer title reign, and is a main eventer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back