• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Mid/Upper Mid carder?

My favorite upper midcarder at this point is John Morrison. I have always been a fan of his ever since the days of MNM. He has everything you could want in a future world champion whether that be his severly underrated mic skills or his in ring ability or his gimmick and entrance. Morrison is my favorite upper midcarder by far because he stands out from most of the others as a future main eventer waiting to happen.

For me it has been Drew McIntyre! THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!! He has it all, the look, mic skills, charisma, the heat, and something I think the WWE should play on in a hot wife, Tiffany. Have her come back as his manager. He is easily my favorite wrestler at the time being, Tyler Reks, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, and Vance Archer are my favored ones on Smackdown.

On Raw I would have to pick Ted DiBiase. Now I know they are burying him with Goldust, but to make a transistion into a feud with his brother, Brett, make him say he is too good for his dad's belt, and have his dad introduce Brett Dibiase as the "Other, Better Forunate Son" and give him the belt. Have this feud after the Daniel Bryan feud. Other Raw guys I am fond of are Miz, JoMo, Tyson Kidd, Mike McGillicutty, David Otunga, and Zack Ryder MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back