Morrison vs. R-Truth - Happening At Summerslam?

ZLT-truth316

Dark Match Winner
I apologize if this thread has been made before so here I go.
I was reading the matches that are being discussed for Summerslam and I noticed that John Morrison and R-Truth aren't even being discussed for the the pay-per-view.

Now let me get this straight this is two people who were friends and then after R-Truth lost to John Morrison he went on his "little jimmy" rampage going crazy and talking to himself even "taking out" John Morrison for months and now that he's back your not even going to use them in the pay per view for a match?

What gives?Your thoughts

I think they are going to announce the match next week, there's no way they are just going to leave both guys off the pay per view. But then again there is a possibility of they not putting them on the pay per view because by next weeks raw there's only going to be one week to build up that match and its just too little of time to build up a match, that lost steem.

This may be strange but I would love to see these two as a Tag Team. They are both very great wrestlers. I've always loved R-Truth's style, he was somewhat of a heavyweight who wasn't afraid to do some aerial moves as well..plus he doesn't let his age slow him down at all. Morrison is full of energy. I would just like to see these two as a tag team. Maybe Morrison would knock the sense back into Truth and Truth be grateful and want to be friends. Who knows.

what is their to build? let's put em in the ring already! truth takes morrison. revenge storyline upon us. morrison comes back, or so it seems and truth takes him out again. now morrison's really back. it's already built.

it's definitely happening even if it isn't confirmed yet. they never even had a match during the feud. they had interrupted entrances and backstage attacks, but no match. no more build up is required. they were in a feud. truth injures morrison. morrsion comes back. morrison wants revenge. it's simple!

I believe it will be made official on Monday. The feud is too big to leave it of the PPV. I think Morrison will win this simply because he has just returned. I think it will be a pretty good match. Both men are good in the ring so I can't see why they wouldn't have a good match.

This may be strange but I would love to see these two as a Tag Team. They are both very great wrestlers. I've always loved R-Truth's style, he was somewhat of a heavyweight who wasn't afraid to do some aerial moves as well..plus he doesn't let his age slow him down at all. Morrison is full of energy. I would just like to see these two as a tag team. Maybe Morrison would knock the sense back into Truth and Truth be grateful and want to be friends. Who knows.

They already were a tag team...

Yes this match needs to happen at Summerslam. They had the build already. It bothers me that they haven't really been paying much attention to this. Sure the occasional Truth took Morrison out statement but other than that, its not getting alot of time. I've always like the injured superstar returns for revenge angle but this one just isn't getting the time it deserves.

They'll make this match on Monday. I can almost certainly guarantee it. These two are in what could be a big feud for both of them. Morrison needs to re-establish himself after returning from an injury, and R-Truth needs to keep himself relevant. I would totally have Morrison go over in this match. I feel a big push may be coming his way soon, and a win over the man who put him out for a few months a good way to start. The real question is whether or not to continue the feud after Summerslam. That mostly depends on who does what at the event, and who'll be open to feud with. I could see Morrison feuding with del Rio or Miz, while Truth could feud with Kofi or Riley. So, JoMo goes over clean and moves up to a bigger feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back