• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morons with a computer

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
This appears on the main page:

"How the Rose Bowl Influenced WWE's Daniel Bryan Creative Plan
According to The Wrestling Observer, the "Yes" chant that took place at Rose Bowl this year, lead by Michigan State player Travis Jackson, was said to have influenced WWE's decision to have Daniel Bryan turn on the Wyatt Family. The plan all along was for Bryan to eventually turn on the Wyatt's, but it was more of a longterm plan in WWE, and then the Rose Bowl chants happened, and WWE decided to pull the trigger on the turn."

The funny part is that the "yes" chant did not occur at the Rose Bowl. In Paglino's attempt not to get caught cutting and pasting, he failed to take the time to research or understand what was written. The event actually occurred at a Michigan State Basketball game where the football team was brought out to celebrate and the crowd at the basketball game did the "yes" chant. Hell, it was a top video on You Tube, it was featured on Sportcentre and many other sports casts, and even at that Plagirino can't get the facts straight. What a fucking joke Paglino is....

Except if you clicked on the link and watched the video you would see that at the end of the football game the stadium was chanting yes while the players were walking around on the field.

Except if you clicked on the link and watched the video you would see that at the end of the football game the stadium was chanting yes while the players were walking around on the field.

To anyone who claims that Paglino doesn't read and care about what I say, I offer this as proof. After my post, Paglino added the link. Gotcha, lil bitch!!!!

To anyone who claims that Paglino doesn't read and care about what I say, I offer this as proof. After my post, Paglino added the link. Gotcha, lil bitch!!!!

Even if the link wasn't already there your op is totally false. Just another lie to add to your mountain of other lies.

Even if the link wasn't already there your op is totally false. Just another lie to add to your mountain of other lies.

Sure, lil bitch!! Or, I posted to prove that Paglino reads and cares very much about what I post!! But, as the lil bitch you are, you'll think whatever your lil bitch mind wants. I don't care. I proved my point!

Sure, lil bitch!! Or, I posted to prove that Paglino reads and cares very much about what I post!! But, as the lil bitch you are, you'll think whatever your lil bitch mind wants. I don't care. I proved my point!

If your point was that you're an idiot then yes you proved your point.

Well done.

Well, maybe linguistically. Spiritually we're still in the same place.

That's because you'll always be a little bitch, lil bitch. I don't think you'll ever move on from that. I mean you're the same guy whose opinion of his mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e.

That's because you'll always be a little bitch, lil bitch. I don't think you'll ever move on from that. I mean you're the same guy whose opinion of his mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e.
This from a lil bitch who feels that he has to say something stupid in an attempt to get a rise out of a person. Well, lil bitch, keep up the level of failure you attempt to achieve.

Did you have a victory wank when you thought of the name Plagirino? Or did you see it somewhere else and start posting it without crediting the original author?

Did you have a victory wank when you thought of the name Plagirino? Or did you see it somewhere else and start posting it without crediting the original author?

It was the latter, I guarantee it. His posts display an incredible lack of creativity.

It was the latter, I guarantee it. His posts display an incredible lack of creativity.
Yeah, I think that might be my bad. I told him that if he didn't start varying his insults people were going to find him ridiculous, and it appears he thought I was trying the ole' reverse psychology.

Sorry, guys, I'll take the rap on this one.

Yeah, I think that might be my bad. I told him that if he didn't start varying his insults people were going to find him ridiculous, and it appears he thought I was trying the ole' reverse psychology.

Sorry, guys, I'll take the rap on this one.

Oh, lil bitch, you're a simpleton who can't even influence yourself. I, however, got you to admit that your opinion of your mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e. Stick to being a moron, lil bitch, it's the only thing you're good at.

You're big on correcting people, right Pud?

So when you title something "Morons with a computer" what you're really saying is a group of dimwitted people are crowding around one single monitor.

What you meant to say (though I know you'll probably try and correct me) was "Morons with computers" or "Morons who have computers" since the word computer is not plural.

You're welcome.

#EnglishMajor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back