More Trivia ?'s For Rep: Mania Version

The Brain

King Of The Ring
I am going to throw out a few random mania trivia questions. First one to answer any of them gets rep. I would say using wiki is cheating but I know you'll do it anyway so whatever. Also rep if anyone proves me wrong. I am pretty confident but I am willing to accept the possibility that I may make a mistake:wtf: Here we go.

1. Who has been in the most opening matches in mania history? It's a four way tie so name all four. Wiki makes this too easy so try it on your own.

2. Name the five people who successfully defended their titles in the main event at mania. Main event = final match.

3. Name the people who have challenged for more than one title at the same mania. There is more than one but I won't say how many.

4. Name each person that Sensational Sherri accompanied to the ring for a mania match. Again, more than one but I won't say how many.

5. Easy one. Hulk Hogan was obviously the first person to successfully defend the WWF title at mania. Who was the second?

If this gets a lot of responses I will try to come up with some more but that's it for now.

2) Hogan, Triple H, John Cena... The Ultimate Warrior and I don't know who the fifth would be. I know those 4 are definitely in the list.

Too late.

I think I've got #2.

Hulk Hogan must have defended in the main event. I'm just assuming.

John Cena at WM 22.

Triple H at WM 25.

The Miz at WM 27.

I know the Ultimate Warrior beat Hogan for the WWF title, defending his IC title in the process. I couldn't tell you the event, or whether it was the main event. I assume it was, considering it's Warrior vs. Hogan.

EDIT: Balls. I'm out.

No other correct answers yet but if you think you're right back it up. I didn't look anything up and am going off memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back