Money Making Idea

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Nobody steal this.

It's called Citrass.

Have you ever been sodomising somebody and though ''Gee that ******** just isn't tight enough''

Me too.

I've come up with a great idea. It's a spray that you put on an ********. It's citrus so it makes your arshole spasm. Great idea or what?

I think it will work. If I squeezed a lemon onto my poo hole I'm pretty sure it would screw up its face.

******** without Citrass = o
Arshole with Citrass = *

I'm looking for investors.

It would also work in condom form.

"Hi, I'm Barry Scott, and I'm here to tell you about new Citrass Bang!"

I can see it already. Best advert since the Cadbury Gorilla.

Jake, you should apply to go on that show Dragon's Den lol. I doubt you heard of it or saw it(I think it only airs in Canada), It gives people the opportunity to present their business ideas to five wealthy Investors and if they like your idea and don't see many problems with it, than they will invest in it. All you do is ask for how much money you need to get your business started and offer them a percentage of your company(Ex: 100,000 for 30% of your company). Citrass will be flying off the shelves in every Sex Shop in the World lol.

Yeah, we have Dragon's Den. Our Dragons are Duncan Bannatyne, Peter Jones, Theo Paphetis, Debaroh Meaden and some no-name who just joined coz Richard Farliegh left. Yours the same, or is it different guys?

Yeah, the Canadian version has a different set of Dragons:

Robert Herjavec(Head of an IT security firm)
Laurance Lewin(Co-founded La Senza, a lingerie business)
Kevin O'Leary(Canada's best known Business man and Investment superstar)
Jim Treliving(Founder of Boston Pizza)
Arlene Dickinson(Head of the Ventures Corp.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back