Would bringing in some new titles or the older ones help WWE?

I would combine the two womens titles there's barely enough "talent" between both shows for a real division.

Debut a new WWE title with the next champion something that doesn't look like a joke.

The only title I could see making a comeback would be the cruiserweight however personally I would just like to see them team up cruiserweights that aren't doing anything to boost the tag division and make that credible again especially now that they have a single set of belts.

Nice to see someone defend the Cruisers and I'd like to add that who qualifies is dependent on the weight limit - when WWe had the Light Heavyweight Belt they set the limit at 215lbs but the WCW Cruiserweight Belt had a limit of 245lbs which meant that wrestlers like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were Cruiserweights but not Light Heavyweights.
I'm thinking something around 225lbs would be the best. Not too high, not too low that it might as well be light-heavyweight. Should keep most of the guys I mentioned in the division, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back