• Ultimate Warrior Returns To Raw

• Daniel Bryan Wins WWE Title

• The Rock, Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin Open Wrestlemania

• Sting Debuts

• Royal RUmble Crowd

• Brock Lesnar Destroys John Cena

• Shield Turns Face

Results are only viewable after voting.
While Lesnar destroying Cena was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed, DB winning the belt was such a feel good moment for so many people, its hard to deny him one more YES! here.

Voted for the streak when it came to the most surprising moment of the year as far as what is the absolute best feel good moment? It's D-Bryan winning the WWE title in the main event of WM 30.

Bryan winning the WWE Championship, for sure.

The Streak ending could have been number one if the match and story didn't absolutely suck, but it did, so fuck it... who cares?

Bryan winning that WWE Title though... just an amazing story, and his two matches on that show were easily the best of the night. Then you factor in the crowd, the spectacle of it all, Connor the Crusher celebrating with him, etc... it just couldn't have been more beautiful, more special.

I was there live for both the Streak ending and Bryan winning the title.

Bryan winning the title blew the roof off the place. It was as loud as any moment I have ever heard and I actually closed by eyes for a second and just took it all in.

However, it came an hour after something happened that we have never seen before. I kid you not: grown men were in tears and people literally ran out of the building and didn't come back for the main event. Think about that for a minute. They're not staying for the main event of Wrestlemania because the result of a match hurt them that badly. That's powerful stuff.

It's amazing that these are all WWE moments, but then again they've had a great year despite what people may think. I went with Bryan winning the WWE title b/c that was the perfect ending to a tremendously executed underdog story.

I was there live for both the Streak ending and Bryan winning the title.

Bryan winning the title blew the roof off the place. It was as loud as any moment I have ever heard and I actually closed by eyes for a second and just took it all in.

However, it came an hour after something happened that we have never seen before. I kid you not: grown men were in tears and people literally ran out of the building and didn't come back for the main event. Think about that for a minute. They're not staying for the main event of Wrestlemania because the result of a match hurt them that badly. That's powerful stuff.

I literally was silent for half an hour at least and needless to say, that Main Event bypassed me more or less, and I never actually got into the Daniel Bryan moment at all...

I almost voted for Rock, Austin and Hogan at Mania because that was an awesome sight but I went with the streak because that was unbelievable. People to this day still talk about it, either not believing what they saw or badmouthing Vince McMahon for what they saw.

I had to go with Sting debut, I know Undertaker losing can be considered more historic, but fuck I just got chills when I heard sting's entrance, something I haven't felt in a long time. I love Daniel Bryan's feel good moment, but Sting appearing on my TV Screen on WWE Television wins it for me.

Nothing beats Taker's streak breaking. I have never seen a 70,000 capacity room get its air sucked out. Fuck, that was something.

The first one I'm finding it very difficult to answer. Almost anything on that list (save the Rumble crowd and probably the Shield turning face in comparison to other nominees) could win. I've already given Taker a check mark for surprise of the year, so I think Sting deserves to win something and him facing HHH in the ring was a moment that transcended wrestling reality and fiction.

Brock destroying Cena slightly over Undertaker. This was the HOLY SHIT moment questioning if Brock even knows how to fake throwing punches....friggin crazy...I remeber texting my friend who doesn't follow much anymore telling him holy crap Brock just beat Cena to a pulp, etc..but was never even close to texting my friend on anything else except the Undetaker losing which didnt quite have the excitement...hope that makes sense

Can we vote for them all?

I'll go with Warrior showing up on RAW. The last promo before he died was a moment that any fan should truly appreciate.

The streak ending was by far the biggest moment of the year. I was stunned for a while, then may have even teared up a little afterwards. It was about half way through the main event when I came back to my senses, so I did get to enjoy Bryan's moment, but it was bittersweet to me because of the ending of the Streak

I can understand why anyone would vote for Taker's streak ending. I went with Bryan winning the title just because it was an uplifting moment and was the only thing that could balance out the shock & sense of loss over the streak ending so that WrestleMania could end on a good note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back