• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLIA

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
http://mylifeisaverage.com/index.php

Today in Chem class, an etremely irritating girl was talking rudely about another person and didn't realize that the whole class went quite. The teacher then casually said "By the way class, don't talk to her, she is an example of what we call Bismuth Technetium Hydride". He then preceded to write on the board the chemical symbol for the compound. Bi Tc H. It made me smile. MLIA

Today, in class, I noticed there was a giant spitball on the ceiling, so whenever my teacher turned his back, I tried to hit it with my own, after a couple misses, the kid next to me said; "You gotta blow harder". Without skipping a beat, my teacher turned and said; "That's what she said." New favorite teacher. MLIA

Today, there was a new girl in my class called A.J. Ninami. She seemed like just another student. Then I read her name backwards. Guess who I'm asking out to Homecoming? MLIA

Today, I was in the music section at Barnes and Noble when I noticed their "Soul" section was empty. This amused me, so I turned to a nearby employee and said "It appears you have no soul." Without missing a beat, he replied "Working for a big corporation for years will do that to you." Made my day. MLIA

Today, We got our Social Studies homework back, on the top I had doodled a picture of aliens attacking New York, I then relised that my teacher had drawn several dinosars eating my aliens "I Win" was written in red grading pen next to the picture. Best teacher ever. MLIA

Today, a friend and I had a discussion about dinosaurs and came to the conclusion that t-rexs were only angry and aggressive because their arms were too short to hug one another. MLIA.

Today, my parents and I went out to eat and had to wait in line behind this old couple. I noticed the man had a wooden arm and a hook for a hand, and told my dad that he reminded me of Captain Hook. The old man overheard me and turned around and said with a straight face "I'm twice as awesome as Captain Hook." He then proceeded to show me his other hook hand as well. MLIA

This one is epic.

Today, I was in the music
section at Barnes and Noble when I noticed their "Soul" section was empty. This amused me, so I turned to a nearby employee and said "It appears you have no soul." Without missing a beat, he replied "Working for a big corporation for years will do that to you." Made my day. MLIA

That's a complete rip-off of a line from the book High Fidelity. Complete rip off.

That's a complete rip-off of a line from the book High Fidelity. Complete rip off.

Parade07+034+(Small).jpg

Raining on our parade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back