• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miz Faceturn or Roday Heelturn

The_Awesome_One

Occasional Pre-Show
On the March 12th episode of RAW, James Roday will be the guest-host. He will probably be there to help promote Miz being on Psych on the 14th March. Because he's trying to promote The Miz and his show they will have to be on the same page. So either Miz or Roday will turn. I think this will be the perfect time to turn Miz face. What i think they should do is have Roday come out to the ring and talk to the people promoting the show and stuff like that and then another heel comes out (Del Rio, Ziggler, Christian etc.) and says its stupid that he has his own TV show and this eventually leads to the heel attacking Roday until Miz comes out for the save. Then Miz can start a feud with the heel that attacked Roday so Miz gets his wrestlemania moment. That's just my idea.
What do you people think though?

This could be actually the time to do it as T-Lo and Ace are helpers w/ this. We all know who Ace's team at Mania is gonna be which is David Otunga, Mark Henry, Christian, and Alberto Del Rio but we only know T-Lo team consists of Santino Marella. Here's how I would play it Mark Henry or Alberto Del Rio try to bully Roday, the Miz comes out acting like he's gonna join against the Roday situation but actually attacks the Heels and says he's had enough of the bullsh@t and saves Roday and tells them he's backing T-Lo as Johnny hasn't give him anything since he became interim GM or Raw and Drew comes to Miz' side on this as well. So a double Face Turn for both Drew and the Miz to actually try and convinced Long they need him to stop this stupidity of the Ace regime. I think the Miz needs to switch sides as The WWEUniverse is stacked w/ Heels at the moment.

First of all, with WrestleMania three weeks from that episode of RAW, it is an absolutely TERRIBLE time to turn the Miz face. He would be completely lost in the shuffle and it would ensure that his turn had very little impact. It actually sounds like a good way to kill off his career.

Secondly, who the fuck is James Roday? Like 99.9% of people on Earth, I do not watch Psyche. If RAW didn't come on the USA Network, I wouldn't even know Psyche existed. So if a heel is attacking James Roday, most of the audience would have the same reaction that I would: who gives a fuck? Saving a celebrity that no one gives a shit about isn't a very good way to turn someone face.

I can't think of anything worse for Miz than to turn face. I think he and Roday will probably get into it about the Miz upstaging him on his own show. Cena played Ewin O'hara on psych, so we could see some more interaction between Miz and Cena.

Turning Miz would do absolutely nothing as his whole shtick seems to be wanting to be in the WM main event and turning him would be pretty pointless at this point. And I doubt Roday will play a heel. The guy is naturally lovable and insanely entertaining. When him and Dule Hill were slotted to host Raw I was thrilled and Dule did an amazing job in running the show solo while Roday was gone. Now Roday has his chance and I'm pretty excited to see what goes down. Like I said the guy is naturally funny and more importantly he is a wrestling fan. They end up being the best hosts in the end. I expect some interactions between Roday, Miz, and Cena. Maybe a match with Miz and a partner against Cena and Roday. Honestly neither turn would be necessary as it really benefits no one.

who the fuck is James Roday? Like 99.9% of people on Earth, I do not watch Psyche. If RAW didn't come on the USA Network, I wouldn't even know Psyche existed. So if a heel is attacking James Roday, most of the audience would have the same reaction that I would: who gives a fuck? Saving a celebrity that no one gives a shit about isn't a very good way to turn someone face.

Mark Henry's beard, you spoke my mind. That's a sentence I thought I'd never type

I Havent a clue who the fuck James Roday is.. I doubt people would really give a toss about some B-List celebrity.

The problem with turning Miz face is that he would instantly become someone he's not. Miz, in real life, comes of as a jerk. He even admits it. He says on TV he plays an advanced version of himself. If you turn him Face he has to find his spot as a good guy.

This could be actually the time to do it as T-Lo and Ace are helpers w/ this. We all know who Ace's team at Mania is gonna be which is David Otunga, Mark Henry, Christian, and Alberto Del Rio but we only know T-Lo team consists of Santino Marella. Here's how I would play it Mark Henry or Alberto Del Rio try to bully Roday, the Miz comes out acting like he's gonna join against the Roday situation but actually attacks the Heels and says he's had enough of the bullsh@t and saves Roday and tells them he's backing T-Lo as Johnny hasn't give him anything since he became interim GM or Raw and Drew comes to Miz' side on this as well. So a double Face Turn for both Drew and the Miz to actually try and convinced Long they need him to stop this stupidity of the Ace regime. I think the Miz needs to switch sides as The WWEUniverse is stacked w/ Heels at the moment.

That sounds crazy enough to actually happen. Double turns aren't unheard of.. yet they are rare... It would make sense considering Long hired Drew for Smackdown and he's been on tv the past couple weeks... so yeah definitely a possibility. Miz as a face will be painful to watch for a while but he has the charisma to actually pull it off. He will need a little time to get situated..

Shit thread.

What the hell are you talking about? Turning miz face, i can understand, but "turning" an ACTOR that DOESN'T WRESTLE HEEL? Can you please explain the point? Because i sure as hell don't see it.

I think it will just be a simple case of this Roday guy coming out doing his bit, Miz entering saying hes going to steal the show and giving it the usual cocky i'm better than you stuff, before a face comes out and saves the day hopefully setting up a mania match.

I think Miz should stay heel for the time being, true he is slightly lost in the shuffle on raw but so is everybody who isn't Cena, Rock, Y2J, HHH, Taker or Punk really so its not an indictment on the WWE's view on him or his future prospects at all. It's a simple case of WWE focusing on building their biggest matches for mania and Miz just not happening to be in the title scene at this point, he still put in a great showing at both EC and the Rumble showing that he is by no means forgotten.

At this point in his career Miz is better sticking to what he has proven to excel at as a heel, a skill which has already made him one of the top stars in the company. He will probably be a world champion again by the end of 2012 at least I'd wager, there is no need to rush him into a face-turn in my view.

This Miz isn't turning heel, or anyone else for that matter changing before wrestlemania, maybe at it, or after it, but not before it. No way, doesn't make sense, and wouldn't work anyway

Here's an idea. Roday comes out and sucks up to Miz. Dule Hill sucks up to Cena. And we have Miz and Shawn vs Cena and Gus in a tag team match with an awesome slap fight between Hill and Roday. I'd tune in for that.

I think the best way to turn Miz face is to have Roday not be involved in anyway. I would have JL have his team together with Henry, Otunga & Del Rio then maybe have him request that Miz be on his team. Miz asks what JL has done for him. Miz gets pissed and says he should be main eventing not involved in some power struggle where he has nothing to gain. JL then leaves and later on has Henry, Del Rio & Otunga beat him down. Miz wants revenge and faces Otunga on SD. Miz wins but again gets beat down and this time Christian helps. Meanwhile Long is searching for a team still and can only get 3 guys and has to turn to Miz for help. Miz is the top guy on Longs team fights for him and ends up getting cheated out of the win at WM but comes close.

Shit thread.

What the hell are you talking about? Turning miz face, i can understand, but "turning" an ACTOR that DOESN'T WRESTLE HEEL? Can you please explain the point? Because i sure as hell don't see it.

But uh, didn't they have an actor or two turn heel back when the celebrity guest host thing was happening every Monday? I'm pretty sure I remember that happening, so yeah, it can happen and WWE is dumb enough to do it.

and like someone else said, who the hell is Roday. I don't watch Psych and could care less about the show, so when he actually comes out on Raw, I'll just be like, who is this guy?

Turning one of them for the sake of promoting a TV show? Sounds illogical to me considering the fact that Miz has established what path he will take into Wrestlemania.

Of course as of know Miz is playing a heel that complains about getting onto the Wrestlemania card. I don't particularly find it too intriguing but it is slightly amusing. Miz doesn't need to turn face at the moment, I have no idea what match he will be in at Wrestlemania but I am sure that he will be going in heel for continuity sake. On the other an actor who will most likely be in WWE one night only heel? Seems pretty pointless and a huge squander of time if you ask me. Like other "celebrities" he will probably just be there and advertise something, how it goes down I don't know nor do I care. What I am sure of is Miz remaining heel at least up until Wrestlemania to which after the event the storylines that follow are anyone's guess.

I wouldn't look too much into this, it's just another celebrity appearing on Raw. I doubt that something big is going to come out of that, amusing maybe, but nothing big.

I'm looking forward to this.....I think the show Psych is great and am looking forward to seeing the Miz on it also.
I think it will be Miz as a heel and Roday a face, if it is the other way about that will be interesting, but I don't see it happening...then again I have been wrong recently......just the once though......ok maybe twice....:p

"Anything can happen at anytime here in the WWE" - Michael Cole

I've seen Psyche. Roday's character has a friendly disposition, he's clever, sarcastic, yadda yadda... seems like a good guy. That's why I'd love it if he did something deplorable on Raw. The cat finally showing its claws would be funny as hell; how many celebs would do that on TV? Arquette kinda did on Raw and I personally liked it. If you wanted to go into how you'd make that work I'll be back to enjoy reading it. I couldn't imagine how it'd work, but those are my favorite angles.

As far as the Miz turning face before Mania, I'd like to see that too, but it's only because of the recent video from the Miz where he promises to be in "a main event." It has this wrestling fan worried he's going to insert himself into a main event via run-in. I'm going to be slightly p-o'd if Miz returns the favor to the Rock in the Rocky/Cena bout. Call me paranoid? No, I mean it, call me paranoid. It's true.

Anywho, Awesome_One, thanks for giving me another angle to see this from. Take care buddy.

Why not turn Miz face now? He doesn't have anything going anyways. HHH came out and buried him on Raw, leaving a possible heel turn for Trips at WM against Undertaker.
Do you think Cena is ganna turn? probably not he's selling too many shirts. WM HAS to be big this year. We need some good twists and turns!

Don't people actually have to like the Miz for him to turn face? It sure seems like most people really, really hate the guy. What is he going to do, start kissing babies and walking old people across the street between now and Wrestlemania?

Look I don't necessary agree with Miz turning face this way. However I can almost guarantee that Miz will turn face either now or after wrestlemania. It's the only way Miz will be relevant again.

I think the better question to ask here is will Miz have a match at wrestlemania this year? By the looks of it, he probably won't!

Actually what would really be a nice storyline would be to have Miz turn face right now and then turn heel again at Wrestlemania...here is how he would do it.

Team Ace would consist of Mark Henry, David Otunga, Christian, and Alberto Del Rio.

Miz would ultimately want to be on Ace's team but Ace and his team doesn't want Miz and takes a pass on him. This would anger Miz and he would join Teddy Longs team for Wrestlemania. During the match Miz would be eliminated and when the time would be right he would cost Teddys team the match and turn heel again. This would be Ace's plan all along.

Team Teddy- Santino, Kofi, Truth, and Miz

lol so let me get this right some of you guys belive that turning miz face is bad cause he would get lost in the shuffle gtfoh! he has been lost in the shuffle since rock came back last year and set up cena and the rock for the follwing wrestlemania he already lost in the shuffle cause he aint got no damn match at wrestlemania but was in the main event last year cmon with that shit it seems like he will be on the team with the storyline between johnny ace and teddy long cause al the lost in the fucking shuffle guys who aint got a match wlll be in that match so save me the whole no it will not do nothing for him shit. nothing has done shit for him in a while so anything they do for miz character at this point cant do nothing but help his ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back