Mixing Finishers

My issue with so many referring to Lesnar's F5 is that for a codebreaker/rko/any other move would require a LOT of energy to make sure the opponent gets turned completely around which isn't always the case with the F5.

Someone else mentioned the DX Sweet Chin Music into the Pedigree. I always had an issue with this considering SCM normally would knock someone OUT, not make them stumble around to be hit with another move. Every time I saw that coming I'd turn into Bobby Heenan on commentary during Flair's 92 rumble: STAY DOWN, JUST STAY DOWN.

The Anaconda Vice mixed with a figure four leglock would work. I could see them pulling off a dolph ziggler zig zag out of a powerbomb from Big E. I thought about having Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne hit 450 and Airbourne simultaneously similar to the old Hardy Boys finisher but I don't think Gabriel can hit 450 to an opponent halfway across the ring. The only move I can come up with of current superstars finishers would be the bull hammer into the skull crushing finale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back