• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miss Tessmacher and Angelina Love Take Shots At Each Other On Twitter

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Diva-Dirt.com brought the apparent e-fight to light in a story on Saturday. Tessmacher, who frequently answers questions from fans on the website, was asked, "Hey Tess, do you like tattoos on your hands?" In a message that was later deleted, she responded, "On ladies no. Tats should be coverable. Classy not trashy."

Love, who boasts a large collection of tattoos, appeared to take offense to her former co-worker's remark by referencing the words "classy" and "trashy." She wrote, "Laugh of the day! Ppl who don't know the difference between "classy & trashy" giving opinions on what's "classy & trashy" LOL!" Soon after, Love posted two fan messages saluting her body artwork.

Tessmacher retaliated with a harsh message knocking Love's cosmetic appearance, including a shot at the 31-year-old's much-speculated weight.

"Eating is important, save the surgeries 2ur face when they are actually needed, age graceful, don’t over tan(leather skin) b proportioned," wrote Tessmacher.

Indicating that she was talking about Love in her biting tweet, Tessmacher added the following fan message to her favorites list on Saturday: "I love how @BrookeTess put @ActualALove in her place after getting butthurt over a comment that wasn't direct toward her #TeamBrooke."

Reigning TNA Women's Knockout Champion Velvet Sky showed her support for Love Saturday by tweeting a photo of her tattooed hand displaying a thumbs-up signal.. Later, Tessmacher earmarked a fan message responding to Sky's post, reading, "if you want to talk about somebody why don't you tag @BrookeTess in your tweets?"

Hmmm I wonder if all these former KO's rejecting the idea of coming back for the TNA KO PPV is all a work.. we all know how much Bischoff and company likes to work the IWC. (didn't they do this with Devon and Morgan and others make the IWC believe they weren't apart of TNA when they were the whole time? Kind of make stuff like this harder to predict when it comes to TNA)

brooke-angelina.jpg

Or jelly.

Excellent point, sir.

In a more serious take, I like girls with tattoos. I don't mind if they're on the hand, neck, or even the face if they're done well and accentuate the woman's looks. I understand where Tess is coming from, though. It's not an unusual opinion, and like most opinions, it's not wrong or right.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled chauvinism:

They should definitely move this feud to Instagram.

One fake plastic bitch is calling out another fake plastic bitch for having ink accessories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back