• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mickie James is the *NEW* Knockouts Champion

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
About time the feud ended, IMO, but god damn that match was quick, eh?

Either way, Mickie finally grabs that brass ring she's been after since debuting in TNA back at Bound for Glory.

Congratulations, Mickie!

All discussion here.

It's about damn time. Frankly, she should have gotten it a long time ago. I've always thought Mickie James was somebody that the WWE dropped the ball with cause she was one of the few divas that could actually wrestle there. But TNA improved their knockout roster by adding her. Glad she's there and glad she's got the belt.

The match was short but it sort of had to be.

1.James was injured.
2.She HAD to win that belt.
3.Rayne was getting stale.
4.The match was gonna suck anyway.

So, in the end, it's a catch 20. I'm glad Mickie won this is good.

If mickie was injured why give her the title? Damn TNA's booking sucks! I bet they're going to drag this feud even more. Madison will probably feud with Tara while mickie is recovering.

wasn't she only kayfabe injured and not really hurt? she was "hurt" in the motorcycle hit on the one Impact. TNA should be well enough advanced that they could have had this Mickie/Madison match go longer and not even do the whole motorcycle thing. when this match started I was kind of expecting Tara to get involved and cost Madison the title.

All do respect to Mickie, but who ever booked that match should be fired. This kind of garbage would not of happened 2 years ago in TNA. At least make Madison look like she can hang with Mickie a little bit or because of her "injury" have Tara attack Madison on the ramp and throw her into Mickie for the short match. They made Madison and the Knockout division look like crap tonight.

Congrats to her. She's a great wrestler. It was stupid that WWE released her. And she's fucking hot too. I saw where she hurt her shoulder, it looked like it hurt a lot, but she stayed in the match. that's whats up.

Congrats to Mickie!!

Once the stip was made there was really not much suspense in the outcome IMO.

Given Mickie's injury I think they had to make this match short and as low risk to MJ as possible.

I stepped out to smoke a cigarette when they were doing the intros and came back to find out Micky won!

I'm glad she won but damn! They coulda atleast had a "feeling out" stage in the match.

Im happy for Mickie but this could be considered spoilers since most people haven't seen it or read anything.

Then that is their fault. Spoilers are events that are posted before the event airs. The event aired tonight, and is now over, hence these are not spoilers — they are results. If those folks didn't order or watch the PPV, that's on them, not me, and if they honestly came to the forum following the conclusion expecting not to see results, they're dumbasses.

That said, back to the new Knockouts champion, Mickie James, yeah? :D

Words cannot describe how happy I am for this. No one's ever won the TNA Knockout Championship, Womens Championship and Divas Championship before. For Mickie to be the first person ever, it's amazing. I'm glad the Knockout Championship is in the hands of someone worthy!

I wasn't surprised that she won. It seemed like it was time for the belt to change hands anyway. The match went WAY too quickly, so quickly that I pretty much forgot about it until I saw this post. Most Knockout matches can be pretty forgettable but this is just insane.

Finally Mickie James won, but I could care less about the division at this point. Who is Mickie going to face now? Sarita? Voodoo lady Winter or Tara again? I'm glad the match was over in a hurry. I'm not sure if that match last longer then the TNA World title match at Victory Road, but at least it was short. We also didn't have to sit through the God awful saga of Velvet Sky vs. Zombie Angelina Love. Good on Mickie though. Mickie, Tara, and Gail Kim are the elite few that have won the women's title in every division.

Then that is their fault. Spoilers are events that are posted before the event airs. The event aired tonight, and is now over, hence these are not spoilers — they are results. If those folks didn't order or watch the PPV, that's on them, not me, and if they honestly came to the forum following the conclusion expecting not to see results, they're dumbasses.

That said, back to the new Knockouts champion, Mickie James, yeah? :D

My bad IDR. I was posting from my phone and didn't see you originally started the thread. I tried to edit but I hit the wrong button and it logged me out (damn those small links, the EDIT button is next to the LOGOUT button). Much respect for you.

Im happy Mickie James is the knockouts champion. She was my favorite Diva in WWE after Trish left.

The Knockouts division had a good run with Rayne, but it lasted one victory too long IMO. With Mickie holding the title now, this should give things a fresh coat of paint and hopefully get a new feud kick-started with one of the other talented performers behind her.

It was time for Mickie James to finally win the Knockout's belt and I'm happy that she did. What I would like to see next is a feud between her and Sarita. Sarita came out during the PPV and cut a promo saying that she wants to go after the Knockout's title. I think that a potential Mickie James and Sarita feud could be really good because both are pretty good in the ring for women and I think they could have some very solid matches together.

This had to happen and it's definitely the right move. Madison held the title longer than anyone in history and probably should have dropped it a month or two ago. That being said, Mickie was definitely the right choice as she's flat out better than most of the Knockouts if not all of them. I'd see this leading to probably a rematch with Madison and then on to Winter/Angelina whcih should be fine. As for the match being short, Mickie was hurt so they did what they had to do. That's not something you can criticize them for as they had circumstances beyond their control.

If Mickie was injured but isnt going to need to take any time off then I think was neccesary to make the match as short as it was. I think Madison has done a great job with the title, but was starting to get a little stale and Mickie was the right choice to take the belt.

I am hoping that Tara gets involved in the title hunt again, taking up the fight for Madison and reigniting her rivalry with Mickie, those two always have great matches and it means more TV time for Tara :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back