Mexican region, Monterrey subregion, 1st round: (4) AJ Lee vs (13) Stephanie McMahon

Who wins this match up?

• AJ Lee

• Stephanie McMahon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Mexican region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Monterrey Arena in Monterrey City, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

09.JPG

4d0557282330f7928c73f7deb0cb4c2b.jpg

#4 AJ Lee

VS.

stephanie2.png

#13 Stephanie McMahon

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

Annoying, repetitive, psycho character vs Annoying, super-repetitive, authority character. I wish I could vote against both of them, but I will go with AJ on this one because she was a solid contributor in lifting the divas division from the extreme low it had reached at one point.

We all know that Triple H likes to bury people. So what if he brings his shovel down to the ring, whacks AJ in the face with it and Stephanie gets the win. Trips is totally the kind of man that would do that for his wife. AJ's husband of course would just abandon her, just like he abandoned the WWE and all his fans.

Stephanie winning this match would be what's best for business...

Anyone else agree with me? No? Didn't think so.

Vote AJ.

Stephanie did not have nearly as much talent as her brother Shane & while she has done a lot for the division, she has done fuck all inside the ring. Sure she has been part of some memorable moments in WWE history, but AJ has actually gotten to where she is by being champion. The woman has raised the bar by being the anti-diva in the time where reality tv took over the division. The wrestler among the models & idiots. I'm looking at you Cameron.

AJ deserves the win.

AJ Lee is someone I would love to see in Japan. I think that her game would be elevated so much, that she could wind up on the same level as a Madusa. Her potential is that great. What is really holding her back is the garbage that we know as the Divas. Outside of Paige, Emma, and a fading Nattie Niedhart, what's left? She would do herself wonders, and maybe boost herself up a few levels into "legend" status with a couple of tours of Japan with an outfit like JPW or OZ Academy.

As for Daddy Little Girl: If this was Shane and not Stephanie, you might have an argument. Shane was at least a good performer. It was, in the opinions of many, his last name that held him back (When he was a ref, he was Shane Stone). Problem is that Stephanie has done zilch as a wrestler on her own merits. In fact, I will go so far as saying her match with Bree Bella was the highlight of her career. Most of the rest was as an Authority figure or jilted bride of some type.

This is a wrestling tournament. Not a managers, actors or jilted brides tourney. That being said, AJ should win. I just hope to God that when AJ's contract with WWE is over, she contacts Command Bolshoi over at JWP. It would send her career to the heavens.

Stephanie McMahon isn't even a proper wrestler, so I'm surprised she's included in this tournament, even though she has had a couple of matches and won the Women's Title- which did fit into the storyline at the time.

But she should go out in the first round. AJ Lee has done more for the Women's Division than anyone else in the past decade, and is a serious wrestler not a useless model like some of the females employed by WWE currently. She's a lifelong fan of the business and deserves all the success she gets.

Steph has done a hell of a lot for WWE as an on-screen character and I enjoy seeing her on my TV every week, but as an actual wrestler, AJ shits all over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back