Mexican region, Monterrey subregion, 1st round: (5) Wendi Richter vs (12) Kelly Kelly

Who wins this match up?

• Wendi Richter

• Kelly Kelly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Mexican region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Monterrey Arena in Monterrey City, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

09.JPG

02.jpg

#5 Wendi Richter

VS.

kelly-kelly-wwe__oPt.jpg

#12 Kelly Kelly

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

While AJ Lee resurrected the divas division,Kelly Kelly can be attributed the criticism for having been the major player behind originally ruining it. I would pick even Brie Bella over Kelly Kelly.

Wendi Richter is one of the most important women in the history of the company. Who ended Moolah's legendary title reign and lead the division into a new era. Kelly Kelly is one of the worst wrestlers in WWE to ever be a champion. Everyone that can perceive something terrible about wrestlers like Eve Torres, or Maryse, or Kaitlyn, or even Nikki Bella... Kelly Kelly is garbage level X 10.

I'd pick a Bella over Kelly Kelly. Wendi should breeze through this.

I think Ech is so enraged at Kelly Kelly, that he forgot who she was fighting.

Richter wins this one easily. Rock 'n' Wrestling beats blonde bimbo.

This isn't a 'who'd be a better in bed' tournament, so I can't vote Kelly Kelly here. I can tell you that the kind of hot Kelly Kelly possesses should be illegal and that's why I don't give her so much shit about her WWE days. She did her job and that was be a passable wrestler who looked hot all the time.

Wendi Richter was asked to carry the torch passed from the Fabulous Moolah. That's about as heavy of a mission as you'd ever find in women's wrestling history. She's also a very vital part of the Rock 'n Wrestling era where she teamed with Cyndi Lauper; the 80's version of Lady Gaga. She was relevant in pop culture and in wrestling.

Kelly Kelly never seen that kind of success.

Vote Wendi, bang Kelly

Wendi Richter is a real tragic figure. Someone who knew what a knife in the back was. Trained by Leilani Kai and mentored by the one and only Fabulous Moolah, she would win the NWA tag strap with Joyce Grable. But, her claim to fame was defeating Judy Martin at WM I to win the WWF Women's strap. She would hold onto it until a fateful evening on November 25, 1985 in Madison Square Garden. She was in a contract dispute with VKM. She claimed that she had a five-year deal with WWF. VKM wanted her to sign a new deal.

Well, she would wrestle The Spider Lady. In a 10 minute war, the Spider Lady broke script, and pinned Richter in the most fraudulent three count in history. Incredibly, Richter got up at 1, but the ref kept counting. The bell rang, and The Spider Lady was the new WWF Women's champ. Well, while the Lady was going around the ring, and visably pissed Richter ripped her mask off. Guess who it was? Moolah! Seems that VKM, the ref and Moolah were all in on screwing Richter out of the title. Richter stormed out of the ring, walked into the fifth floor elevator (MSG's arena is on the fifth floor), walked out of the employees entrance, into a cab, never to be seen in the WWF again. Afterwards, her career was never the same, though she did have a notable feud with Monster Ripper in Puerto Rico, trading the WWC Women's strap twice.

Kelly Kelly's only strap came when she defeated Brie Bella in 2011. When she had real competition, she folded like a wet noodle. Outside of WWE, Kelly Kelly has done zippo.

Richter got knifed in the back once. She is far batter than this tomato can. Richter with blazing ease.

This isn't a 'who'd be a better in bed' tournament, so I can't vote Kelly Kelly here. I can tell you that the kind of hot Kelly Kelly possesses should be illegal and that's why I don't give her so much shit about her WWE days. She did her job and that was be a passable wrestler who looked hot all the time.

Wendi Richter was asked to carry the torch passed from the Fabulous Moolah. That's about as heavy of a mission as you'd ever find in women's wrestling history. She's also a very vital part of the Rock 'n Wrestling era where she teamed with Cyndi Lauper; the 80's version of Lady Gaga. She was relevant in pop culture and in wrestling.

Kelly Kelly never seen that kind of success.

Vote Wendi, bang Kelly

Wise words. I agree with you totally. Wendi Richter was very important to wrestling history, following on from Moolah is a task that almost no-one could handle. She has a huge legacy that someone like Kelly Kelly could never hope to compete with. Looking absolutely stunning isn't going to be enough to beat an all-time great in a wrestling match.

Vote Richter.

Glad to see you guys don't mistake good looks for wrestling ability. Wendy Richter could actually work a match against anyone, even one of the inexperienced gals who need to be led.

You're kidding me with this matchup, right? Look Kelly Kelly is exactly what you got, a spokesperson for a fitness DVD. Wendi Richter is a historic figure in women's wrestling, particularly in regards to the original screwjob. But she's up there with Moolah, Sheri, and Madusa. Wendi all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back