*Merged* WWE Money in the Bank Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Opening Match

RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match: John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase vs CM Punk vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara vs R Truth Ok Def having high spots during the match but in the end the start of The Age of Perfection with Dolph Ziggler winning the RAW Money in the Bank

2. United States Championship Match Sheamus vs Jack Swagger After Extreme Rules Jack Swagger Turns into a Face and The All American feuds With Sheamus The United States Championship I feel these two big men can put on great feud. I have Jack Swagger Regaining the United States Championship over Shemaus.

3. Awesome Kong vs Natalya Hart Divas Championship Match Having strong push with Awesome Kong thru the whole year. Sort of a Goldberg Streak going for Kong till next year's Wrestlemania.

4. The Miz vs John Morrison for the WWE Championship in a Street Fight. Have a great match between these two lot of high impact and great wrestlng match. Have John Morrison win the WWE Championship. However right after Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank contract a 5 minute match with Morrison missing his Starship Pain. Zig Zag to a 1-2-3 for Dolph Ziggler Dolph Ziggler your new WWE Champion.

5. Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel Intercontinental Championship Match. Ok The Corre split setting up the match. Have Justin Gabriel winning and holding onto the Intercontinental Champiosnhip. Setting up Justin Gabriel vs Wade Barrett at Summerslam for Intercontinental Championship

6. Mason Ryan and David Otunga vs Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov for WWE Tag Team Championship. Mason Ryan Domiantes most of match but the Cobra to Otunga causes the Nexus to lose the Tag Team Championship to Santino and Kozlov. Aftermath Otunga gets beat down and laid outby Mason Ryan.

7. Smackdown Money in the Bank Match Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes vs Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs Drew Mcintyre vs Ezekial Jackson vs Heath Slater vs Big Show vs the return of Chris Jericho. Ok So have lots of different personnel working the match. Def have Chris Jericho winning the Money in the Bank Match.

8. Alberto del Rio vs Randy Orton for The World Heavyweight Championship. Great potential Both are two great Technicians and Impact Wrestlers. Of course I have Del Rio getting by and holding onto his World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Jericho heads down to the ring and eyes up Alberto Del Rio but does not cash in Money in the Bank Yet.

WWE Money In The Bank 2011

WWE Has alot to give at this Pay Per View this year. Especially with the up and coming superstars. Here's my card and my predictions on Money In The Bank. All matches are also in order from Main Event to first match...

WWE Championship Match
The Miz (c) Vs John Morrison
I Think John Morrison will get his chance at the WWE Title in the next few months. Possibly around Money In The Bank. The Miz will keep on Retaining up to this match. John Morrison will win a Battle Royal that John Cena is banned from by order from the Raw General Manager. R-Truth will be the in the final two. Morrison will get the win and therefore challenge The Miz at Money In The Bank. If this does occur then Then The Miz will retain over Morrion knocking him out of the Title picture.

WWE RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match
R-Truth vs Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Sin Cara vs CM Punk vs John Cena
This one is huge. John Cena is banned from competing for the WWE Championship as long as Miz is Champion. The two main Superstars in this one our John Cena and CM Punk. To be honest I would like CM Punk to capture the case for a 3rd time. His new Nexus charactor his amazing. It's like CM Punk reborn. With the help of Nexus I would really like to see Punk ontop once again.

World Heavywieght Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) Vs Kane
This is perfect. Kane as the new #1 Contender. It's good because it could be Alberto Del Rio going against his first massive Superstar. Obviously he will retain with the help of Brodus Clay leading to a fued between Clay and Kane. But it would still make a good match. Try locking in the armbar on Kane.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Cody Rhodes Vs Wade Barrett Vs Rey Mysterio
Triple Threat match including Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio's fued. Wade Barrett thrown in to defend the gold as he is also fueding Mysterio. So you've got two future superstars and a guy trying to hold up his popularity. Cody Rhodes pulls of the win thus capturing his first Single's Championship.

WWE Diva's Championship Match
Brie Bella vs Awesome Kong
Yes! Not much to say only that the outcome is predictible. Or is it. Awesome Kong debuts the week before and challenges Brie Bella. Bella accepts and the two compete. Although Kong is not familar with the two twins and both switch once again, rolling up Kong and defeating her in her match debut. But after Kong lays out both Bella Twins.

Grudge Match
Dolph Ziggler Vs Jerry The KIng Lawler
This is the kind of Fued I would see Lawler in. Ziggler talks about how his career isn't shaping up to be the way he thought it would. Lawler tells him to shut up and thus we have a match. Ziggler wins with help from Vickie Guerroue.

WWE Smackdown Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Drew McIntyre vs Big Show vs Kofi Kingston vs Justin Gabriel vs Health Slater vs Ezekiel Jackson
Big match with only one superstar, Big Show, Who has held a Championship. If you don't count the ECW Championship. I would like one of the Corre to get this one, Maybe Justin Gabriel. It would be good to see a new Superstar on Smackdown. This causes the Corre to seperate when Barrett wants the Briefcase. Gabriel defeats Barrett at Summerslam and holds the Case for a long time.

Thats my Money In The Bank. To be honest I don't think WWE would go this way but it's what i would like to happen.

Thanks

Raw Money in the Bank

McIntyre (Draft) vs JoMo vs Ziggler vs Show (draft) vs Truth vs Punk vs Bourne vs Dibiase

Winner JoMo - needs to be a maineventer and this will hopefully ensure his first title win!

Smackdown Money in the Bank

Sheamus (draft) vs Kane vs Cara vs 619 vs Kofi vs Rhodes vs Swagger vs Dibiase (draft)
Winner Rhodes - good enough to be a mainevener. Recieves similar treatment like the Miz got last year after winning MITB.

WWE Championship - Orton vs Cena vs Miz

Winner - Orton, Miz needs to lose then regain later in the year and Cena will be busy with the Rock soon so no point making him the Champion.

WH Championship - Del Rio vs Wade vs Undertaker vs Christian

Winner - Del Rio. Cements himself as maineventer heel, face of Smackdown.

WH Championship - Del Rio vs RAW MITB Winner JoMo

Boom JoMo cashes in and becoems new world champion.

1. Opening Match

RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match: John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase vs CM Punk vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara vs R Truth Ok Def having high spots during the match but in the end the start of The Age of Perfection with Dolph Ziggler winning the RAW Money in the Bank

United States Championship Match Sheamus vs Jack Swagger After Extreme Rules Jack Swagger Turns into a Face and The All American feuds With Sheamus The United States Championship I feel these two big men can put on great feud. I have Jack Swagger Regaining the United States Championship over Shemaus.

Awesome Kong vs Natalya Hart Divas Championship Match Having strong push with Awesome Kong thru the whole year. Sort of a Andre the Giant Streak going for Kong till next year's Wrestlemania. Kong defeats Natalya Hart

Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel Intercontinental Championship Match. Ok The Corre split setting up the match. Have Justin Gabriel winning and holding onto the Intercontinental Champiosnhip. Setting up Justin Gabriel vs Wade Barrett at Summerslam for Intercontinental Championship in Rematch.

Mason Ryan and David Otunga vs Big Show and Kane for WWE Tag Team Championship. Now that Big Show and Kane will win Tag Titles and there feud with The Corre is at end. The Tag Team Champs have new feud now with the Nexus. Mason Ryan and David Otunga being two big men in Nexus are pinned against Kane and Bis Show. I have Kane and Big Show winning and retaining there Tag Team Championship but have Mason Ryan take out Otunga and lays him out after match.

The Miz vs John Morrison for the WWE Championship in a Street Fight. Have a great match between these two lot of high impact and great wrestlng match. Have John Morrison win the WWE Championship. However right after Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank contract a 5 minute match with Morrison missing his Starship Pain. Zig Zag on Morrison for a 1-2-3 and Dolph Ziggler is your new WWE Champion.

Smackdown Money in the Bank Match Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes vs Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew Mcintyre vs Ezekial Jackson vs Chris Masters vs Chris Jericho Ok So have lots of different personnel working the match. Think can add to some great moments in the Money in the Bank Match. Have Chris Jericho winning the Smackdown Money in the Bank in his return to WWE.

Alberto del Rio vs Randy Orton for The World Heavyweight Championship. Great potential Both are two great Technicians and Impact Wrestlers. Of course I have Del Rio getting by and holding onto his World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Jericho heads down to the ring and eyes up Alberto Del Rio but does not cash in Money in the Bank Yet.

Just on the surface it looks like Morrison/Truth could be a summer feud. 2 guys on the cusp, the one who wins the feud will be propelling into SummerSlam with a title shot.

So the Raw MITB match will have both Morrison and Truth in it, neither will win. they'll both screw each other out of it. Or, something cool like Morrison wins, then Truth steals it from him in a match. Something like that.

I'll have to think longer before I post a full card.

Having seen the WWE draft, I'm guessing John Morrison or Ziggler for Raw and probably Wade Barrett for Smackdown. If The Corre are still going at the time, I would like to see Big Zeke do the dirty work and make the champion "vulnerable" allowing Wade to cash in. Wade celebrates then all of a sudden Big Zeke hits his finisher on Barrett to set up a triple threat match with the champion that lost at the next ppv (Summerslam).

Now that the draft is over and final moving of superstars will be complete WWE Money in the Bank 2011 should prove to be very interesting i must say.

1. WWE Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Kane vs Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Ted Dibiase vs Ezekial Jackson

With the caliber of talent within the match think that this match will be very physical and entertaining. Coming down to a deicision I've made it for up to 3 superstars who need push toward the World Heavyweight Title 1. Cody Rhodes with his new persona going over great can def lead into a great World Heavyweight Champion. 2. Daniel Bryan all the hardwork and effort this great superstar has done over on RAW can transition well onto Smackdown with a World Title push for him. 3. Wade Barrett nows the time to break up his work with stables and move him on to being one of top heels on Smackdown feels would work well with him winning and setting him up for a Summer Series of matches with Randy Orton on the new Smackdown.

Wade Barrett wins the match and Smackdown Money in the Bank contract.

2. Kharma vs Eve WWE Divas Championship Match After a very promising debut and her continued dominance over the WWE Divas Kharma breaks big with her first Divas Championship Title defense against Eve Torres. KHARMA will dominate this match and still mark on being undefeated up to Wrestlemania 28.

3. Sin Cara vs Justin Gabriel Intercontinental Title Match

Following the break up of The Corre I have Justin Gabriel winning the Title from Wade Barrett on Smackdown or previous PPV which leads into a feud with himself and Sin Cara. Sin Cara moves into title hunt with series of impressive matches on Smackdown which leads to this match with the two superstars. I feel all can deliver well in this match and will. The winner of the mtach and new Intercontinetal Champion in Sin Cara.

4. The All-American American Jack Swagger vs Chris Masters vs Drew Mcintyre Triple Threat United States Championship Match Post Extreme Rules Jack Swagger will take the title from Kofi Kingston and start into a feud with both Chris Masters and Drew Mcintyre. Feel that these three superstars can def bring a great match to Money in the Bank PPV. I have Jack Swagger retaining his United States Championship and continuing a great feud with Drew Mcintyre over the summer.

5. Mark Henry vs Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship In a Steel Cage Match After becoming World Heavyweight Champion Christian will get pushed out of title picture after his rematch with Orton. To increase Orton's stsus as top face he will be pinned up against a newly turned heel in Mark Henry. Have Mark Henry taking the number one conteder's spot away from Christian and have him be dominant big heel on show. Have Randy Orton winning a tough brutal match on both participants in the cage.

However just after the match a battered Randy Orton is forced to confront Wade Barrett as he cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. Randy Orton however turns in his favor with an RKO within seconds out of nowhere Randy Orton still World Heavyweight Champion.

6. WWE RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match
CM Punk vs Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Rey Mysterio

With all the talent within this match it will def have lot of high impact high flying action. Can go a lot of ways with who deserves a push at the WWE Championship Have John Morrison winning the WWE RAW Money in the Bank Match.

7. John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show vs Mason Ryan Fatal Four Way Elimination WWE Championship Match Have in a shocker John Cena getting eliminated from match first, then Mason Ryan, and the one to be defeated is the Big Show. As I have Alberto del Rio winning the WWE Championship and starting out his destiny as WWE Champion.

I do not think that the MITB winners should fail, it would just ruin their careers and shot into the main event for good. It would make them seem omedic every time they come out as the first person to fail cashing in their MITB contract. They could have a comedy jobber like Santino win it and fail but that would be a waste of a potential main event push.

I can possibly see R-Truth winning the Raw MITB match and perhaps Cody Rhodes taking it on the Smackdown match. R-Truth seems to be getting a push as a heel and winning the briefcase can benefit him as he should get a shot at the championship and Cody is getting over as a heel too, which can create a nice feud with Randy Orton or Christian over the WHC.

The title pretty much sums it up. In two months WWE are holding the Money In The Bank pay-per view and I want your opinion on who should win! And I'm going to emphasise on the 'should'. This is not a, who is your favourite superstar thread. Give reasons as to why they should win it other than "they're my favourite wrestler and I totally want there dick!" (I'm talking to you Ryder fans out there!)

For this thread we're going to assume that there will be two matches again. You don't have to give a winner for both, but if you want to it's completely up to you.

What I want is for you to tell me:
• Who you think 'SHOULD' win?
• Why they should win?
And an optional one...
• how would you book their chase for the title?

My winner would be.... Cody Rhodes!

I thought about this last night when I was reading through a thread about who Randy Orton's WM 28 opponent should be. Cody should win the ladder match and hold it till WM. I'd have Randy Orton still as champ come the Royal Rumble, and have Cody come out the night after much like the Royal Rumble winner would and announce that he wants his title match at WM, and that it will be for Randy's WHC. It could be a great fued playing off there past history if booked right.

Well, well, well. I guess I'm predicting both the MITB matches.

The RAW one:

R-Truth should win it.
He's getting a major heel push and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a championship push. Plus, what better way to get him heel heat than cashing in the briefcase on John Cena after a brutal match and poop on his chances of defending it against The Rock. How would I book the chase for the title? Well, I'll have him keep the breifcase for about 2 months and tease the cash-in all along. Then, after a brutal Cena match against probably Rey Mysterio at say, Night of Champions... he cashes it in!! And guess what, R-Truth is the new WWE champion.

The SmackDown! one:

I'll pick Cody Rhodes too.

Cody is the top young guy on SD! and is the only one from SD! to be in the so-called "youth movement". Winning MITB would be a great accomplishment for him and will do wonders for his career if done right. His cash-in would be similar to Truth's with the difference that he'll hold on to the breifcase much-much longer. Probably Elimination Chamber where Orton wins by the skin of his teeth and then Cody comes out and cashes it in. Imagine the heat he would garner and it would be great to see Cody vs Randy at WrestleMania.

on raw it should be alberto del rio. del rio is starting to faze out and need to be brought back in the tittle pic. second choice on raw would be miz to become a 2 time winner and still do the briefcase gimmick

smackdwn choice is cody rhodes. he makes a great heel and work well with mysterio and needs to be in a main event match. second choice is barrett he lost some momentum and last yr was a big name on raw he needs to break away from the corre and money in the bank can help that out

Raw:
I think R-Truth should win it also. Like Global Icon said his Heel push is really starting to go off as a positive. R-Truth deserves a chance to compete for the Championship and I think the only way he is going to get it is winning money in the bank then face Cena at Summerslam to win the title in an upset.

Smackdown:
Sheamus should win it. Reason being is because he is starting to become a big threat in the WWE and I think Sheamus deserves a title shot.

Raw:
I would love to have John Morrison win it, He could make a surprise comeback after being out from injury and it is the perfect chance to make him win his first championship, then he could possibly win the title off the miz sparking off that feud again

Smackdown:
Cody rhodes is the ideal choice for reasons that have already been determined, but it might be cool to have Alex riley win it..following in the footsteps of The Miz and then when he wins the title he could have a feud with the miz coz he is then more successfull than the miz... Just an idea..

Drew Mcintyre should be the winner of the raw MITB because he needs a push and hopefully vince realizes he has been wasting his talent a while now.

Smackdown- Cody Rhodes then start the Rhodes orton fued it would be great imo

I would say that the RAW winner would be Alberto Del Rio and Cody Rhodes going over on Smackdown. They've been talking about this rumored Cena/Del Rio feud for a while now and this would be a great way to kick it off by having Del Rio cash in MITB that night after Cena is in a grueling match. Have Del Rio win and then have Cena try and have to win the belt back at all costs because he needs to have it for 'Mania. Then you have Cody Rhodes win it on Smackdown but have him take his time with it, slowly building a feud with Orton, telling him that he has to watch his back because Cody can strike at any time and maybe play a student beating the teacher type of role.

I think R- truth is going to win the raw money in the bank match because of his new heel turn. As for the smackdown money in the bank match I think that cody Rhodes is going to win so that he can fued with Randy Orton again.

I can see Alberto Del Rio winning the RAW Money in the Bank and going on to face
John Cena at Summerslam for the WWE Championship.

I don't know about the SMACKDOWN! Money in the Bank.
Could be Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Christian, or Kane. But i'm hoping for
Rhodes to win it and go on and feud with his former partner/boss,
Randy Orton.

Raw: Alberto Del Rio
I have a really good feeling that he is going to win, as it his DESTINY to become world champion. I won love to see a Del Rio/Cena feud.

Smackdown: Cody Rhodes
Its about freaking time. Im tired of his gimmick. Let him go back to the pretty boy. Rhodes vs. Orton would be epic. Rhodes will hopefully be the face of the WWE in up to 5 years.

Well, I'm going to show who should win, who will win, and who I want to win.

Who should win?
Raw

CM Punk - He is a master of it, WWE need him, CM Punk needs a contract, we enjoy it. Everyone wins!

Smackdown!

Christian - Keeps him out the way for a bit, new challengers for Orton, then re-ignite the feud 6 months down the line.

Who will win?
Raw

The Miz - He will win. Regain the title, then Drop it before Wrestlemania to John Cena.
or
Alberto Del Rio - He'd be a serious contender. Full stop.

Wade Barrett - He needs to get away from the Corre, and this is how you do it.

Who I want to win?
Raw

Drew McIntyre - He is brilliant! I think he is a very good character!

Smackdown!

Christian - Personal favourite. I think he needs to get away for a bit, then win the title back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back