• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MERGED** RAW's 1000th Episode (Keep it in here: No Austin, Punk/Cena, DX, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the WWE RAW 1000th episode is coming next monday night, we know alot of what is going to happen on the show such as:
-AJ/Daniel Bryan wedding
-DX reunion
-Brock Lesner answering Triple H's challenge
-The Rock segment
-New GM named
-Christian defending the IC title
-Punk vs Cena for the WWE title

All of that + perhaps other bits and bobs within 3 hours.

I have 2 questions for you:
-What do you think will happen next week with all of the named segment/matches?
-Do you think it spoils the excitment of the 1000th episode with alot of the night being announced?

Ill go ahead and answer the questions first:
AJ/DB wedding - It won't be as simple as it says, no WWE wedding ever runs smoothly and nor will this one either. I say that someone will interprut the wedding.

DX reunion/Brock Lesner - Well both HHH and Lesner are both in the building next week so I think it may be a combination segment.

The Rock segment - I am a fan of The Rock and he obviously needs to be on the 1000th show but what will he do, just a normal regular segment? Yes, he will.

New GM named - I have NO idea as to who it may be but i'm saying that it won't be Teddy, Vickie nor Foley. I'm going to say that it'll be William Regal.

Christian vs ? IC title - This match won the poll so it's gotta be defended. Not sure against who but wouldn't be surprised if it's against Cody.. again.

Punk vs Cena WWE title - I am 100% that Cena will be the first man to cash in and loose the match, I mean, it seems that he is set to feud with Big Show after last nights RAW but it's all too confusing as these 2 are rumored to battle at Summerslam so who knows. I will just say that Punk will retain and Big Show WMD's him.

I'm also going to predict that Kharma WILL return next week and destory either Heath Slater or Layla.

So, what's your predictions?

Question 2: Yes, it kinda does spoil it but I guess we've gotta have some announced stuff.

I hope this happens. I really see Punk turning Heel at this point. I personally don't care whether he is Face or Heel because he is damn fun to watch. But last night when Cena told him he is taking the Championship I got this little pull that said something. JR calling Punks turn would be historic to call. I have gave up on the Cena turn after nothing happened with The Rock but that wouldn't be bad either.

I remember Punk getting huge support on here during 'that promo'. He wasn't a full blown baby face but now he is and it seems his support has dwindled and some people are bored of him.

For me, Punk is a much better heel and with Rock going to chase the title, Rey Mysterio returning and Daniel Bryan teasing a face turn, then maybe Punk could infact turn heel sooner rather than later. Also, the stuff Eve said to him the other week suggested a 'heel turn'.

With regards to the 1000th Raw, things that we know are set-up, here's how I seem them going down:

AJ/Daniel Bryan wedding - Of course this won't go smoothly. Someone will interfere. From what has beens set-up in segements and matches it will either be: Eve, Christian, The Miz, or someone completely new. I really don't care about this storyline at all. But I'm glad for it because it means D-Bryan is stuck doing something stupid for a while.

DX reunion - Always kind of cool when they re-unite. Maybe they'll mess around with the cameras or something, whatever. I'm sure it'll be a fairly entertaining segment. Maybe the best thing that could come out of this segment is for them to be interrupted and beat down by some Superstars who claim they are starting a new faction, better than DX ever was, even in its prime. A group maybe comprised of Hunico, Camacho, Reks & Hawkins.

Brock Lesner answering Triple H's challenge - This is funny to me. Oh, what do you guys think will happen? Is Brock going to accept Triple H's offer for a match? Yah, I think Brock will decline and waste everyone's time. Uh.. no, obviously not. He'll accept and there may be another physical altercation to get fans riled up and more reason to invest in watching this match at SummerSlam.

The Rock segment - Probably some shameless promos for movies he is in that are coming out and maybe a bit of trash talk to some Superstar he may face in a match at Survivor Series.

New GM named - This will be pretty interesting. Lots of speculation but I really don't know who will be the new GM. It makes sense for the new GM to be a heelish character because it gives more power to heel Superstars to get wins and advantages over the faces. But it was already done fairly well with Big Johnny so I don't know if they want to re-hash all that or not. If I had to make a guess at who the new perm. GM will be, I'd say ... The Great Khali .... ah, just kidding! Seriously though, I really don't know so I'll just wait and see.

Christian defending the IC title - Whoever he defends it against I hope he wins unless it is Hunico, Jack Swagger or Heath Slater (none of these challenges would make sense, but I'd like to see) or a surprise return from Mark Henry to win the IC title on his way back up the ladder!

Punk vs Cena for the WWE title - You can really see this going either way. You can always see it where Cena wins and is champ once again! But for a 1000th Raw 'shocker' you could see it where Cena loses and is the first ever to cash in and lose. There will surely be some sort of involvement with Big Show in the match because after Cena hit him with the briefcase after on Raw you know Big Show will look for revenge.

As for the question: Do you think it spoils the excitment of the 1000th episode with alot of the night being announced?

No, I don't think so, at all. I've read many reports thats say Vince is stacking the show full of surprise so for whatever number of segments are already known I expect that much or more surprise segments.

With regards to the 1000th Raw, things that we know are set-up, here's how I seem them going down:

AJ/Daniel Bryan wedding - I see this as the perfect time to turn Bryan face and AJ heel. When it comes down to the "I do's" after Bryan says I do AJ will look happy, ready to say it to, then change her facial expression and cut into Bryan and say how this is to get back at him for what he did to her after WM. Then someone would jump Bryan from behind and announce how they are with AJ. COuld be someone new like an Ambrose, or it could be a current heel like rhodes. I would like to see it be Rhodes as a Rhodes/Bryan fued could yeild some good matches.

DX reunion - Pure feel good and nostailga piece here. It will be Trips and Shawn doing there usual stuff and hopefully some more edgier stuff that they would have done circa 97. It will probably start with them in the rign and then we would see Pac, Dogg and Gunn come out so all DX members are there. I doubt we will get Chyna. It will be interesting to see how Trips' mood changes from the DX segment to the Brock segment.

Brock Lesner answering Triple H's challenge - After the DX segment the next few segments will end with Brock laying out all the members of DX one by one leaving just him and Trips in the ring for there showdown. Lots of emotion and energy and some sharp shots that each will take on the other leading up to Brock accepting the challenge for SummerSlam.

The Rock segment - This will be 10-15 minutes of Rock having the crowd in the palm of his hands. He will come out with the attitude era belt that he just tweeted a photo of after Raw. After he's done entertaining the fans he will talk about his title run and how the belt he is holding (attitude belt) is he real one as it was held by all the greats. Then he would talk about the upcoming title match and how he will be ringside watching and "scouting" his possible opponent.

New GM named - No idea. As long as its not anyone we have seen be GM since Johnny got fired I'll be happy.

Christian defending the IC title - This has to be a suprise opponent as having him fight the usual competition doesn't make sense now that we know he will be defending the title. Not expecting much out of this though so anything above the norm we get will be a plus for me.

Punk vs Cena for the WWE title - With Rock at ringside we will get more talk time for Rock (always gold) and during the course of the match there will be moments where Cena and Punk have a staredown with Rock. Ultimately, Rock interfers, Rock Bottoms them both and hits a double peoples elbow, grabs the mic and says at SummerSlam it will be a triple threat match for the title! Now that's how you end the 1000th Raw!

As for the question: Do you think it spoils the excitment of the 1000th episode with alot of the night being announced?

Not at all. Just cause we know some parts doesn't mean we know everything or how it will play out. And knowing the parts we do allow us to speculate on the outcome which is always fun and what boards like this are built on. Could you imagine a WrestleMania where you didn't know the card going in?

I'm also expecting to see Austin, Hart and Undertaker in some form or fashion at this show.

So its official Cena is cashing in on Raw 1000 against CM Punk.

When Cena wins: The Rock's music hits and out comes Rock to either cut a promo explaining how he is taking back his WWE championship at SummerSlam or he just lays Cena out with a Rock Bottom.

The only way I see Cena losing on his cash in is if Rock interferes in the match. I think Cena winning MITB was soley to set up Cena vs Rock II for the title. So tell me what do you think and how would you book it?

The clue is in the thread, maybe I have missed it but why has there been no talk of Stone Cold at Raw 1000, I'm sure WWE and Stone Cold are on good terms he helped make Raw what it is.

Personally I have avoided talking about it because if I think about it and it doesn't happen I will be upset, I'm almost setting myself up for a fall.

Maybe he's going to be revealed as the new GM. Leading up to the 1000th episode, they haven't mentioned him or had him as the guest GM. It's almost like they want us to forget about him so we're shocked when the glass breaks next week.

I think The Rock will be announced as the special guest referee for the CM Punk vs. Cena match. This allows him to either screw over Cena, to continue their feud OR allow Cena to win, so he can beat Cena for the belt.

Either way, he'll be the guest ref.

I agree. Cena will win the WWE TItle on the 1,000th episode of Raw and Rock will issue a challenge to Cena to face him for the title at Summerslam. I predict that Cena won't iose the title that quickly so Cena will beat the Rock once. Then they will have a rematch since they will each have one win so The Rock will win the 3rd match and the WWE title. I'm not certain at what PPV, though.

Regarding the Rock's segment: I think he'll announce that the new GM (who will not have been revealed at that point) has made him the special guest referee for the CM Punk vs. Cena Match.

AJ-Bryan wedding: Someone crashes it: Miz(reveals he and AJ are an item), Kane (he and AJ are secretly dating)

New GM: Stone Cold? Stephanie McMahon?

Brock Lesner's response: Of course he'll face Trips at Summer Slam

I think that Cena is the ONLY guy on the roster who can cash in and lose. I would put Punk over clean and then have the Rock come out, and let the two of them go at each other in possibly the single most entertaining promo segment EVER. In the end, Punk drops the title to Rock at SS.

exactly what I expected to happen Cena will cash in and beat Punk then the Rock will come out and issue challenge for WWE title at Summerslam. Cena might keep title though so then they would have to have a deciding match where Rock then wins title.

I'm not fond of the fact that it's is looking like Punk will drop the title to Cena next week simply to end the show with a Cena/Rock moment. What frightens me even more is the notion that Rock will once again become WWE champion, either at SummerSlam or at the latest WM next year.

You can't have a champion who is only going to appear in front of a live audience three times a year, nothing against Rock, it's just not...."right" for lack of a better term.

What I'm hoping for a Punk Heel turn. I don't know how it will be done but it will definitively be a good one. Beings its the 1000th Raw there will be an untold amount of Superstars there to interrupt the match. Speculation of a Paul Heyman stable have been floating around. I can see it working out I just don't know of anyway right now.
My bet is that Stone Cold will come out and cost CM Punk the match. Heel move by Austin, but he will be cheered, and going against Austin will turn Punk Heel, he isn't Cena who needs a heel turn to draw. He isn't exactly a house hold name quite yet. We haven't had any word on Austin on his 1000th Raw status have we? He helped build the WWE and is on the Cover of the WWE'13 Limited Edition. This has to mean something.
I really don't want to see Rock vs. Cena II, it was a great match I loved it. But I don't want to see it again anytime soon.
Regardless this match will be one of the best moments in Raw History.

I'm not fond of the fact that it's is looking like Punk will drop the title to Cena next week simply to end the show with a Cena/Rock moment. What frightens me even more is the notion that Rock will once again become WWE champion, either at SummerSlam or at the latest WM next year.

You can't have a champion who is only going to appear in front of a live audience three times a year, nothing against Rock, it's just not...."right" for lack of a better term.

You can absolutely have that kind of champion, so long as you're willing to dedicate yourself to creating one of the biggest heels in the history of the business and trust yourself to execute the storyline. Neither of those are WWE's strong suits, of course, so it won't ever happen.

That said, I'm on board with you that it looks like a near certainty that Cena beats Punk for the belt and that brings The Rock out for a confrontation to end the program. If there's one thing Vince and the WWE want to get from this broadcast, it's a monster moment that they can re-play whenever they want over their next thousand episodes. As much as I love Punk, ending the show with Punk defeating Cena isn't that moment, even if The Rock comes out and lays him out afterwards. The moment -- the biggest possible moment -- is Cena winning the belt and The Rock stepping in as a future challenger. It may be a frustrating moment for those of us who dislike one or both of those guys, but I don't think there's any reasonable argument to be made that there's a bigger plausible send-off.

My bet is that Stone Cold will come out and cost CM Punk the match. Heel move by Austin, but he will be cheered, and going against Austin will turn Punk Heel, he isn't Cena who needs a heel turn to draw.

I'd not only take that bet, but I'd like to triple whatever you're betting. Quadruple, even.

While it'd be cool to see, there's absolutely no foundation for such a thing to occur, other than "it's been rumored on the internet for a long time that Stone Cold might one day like to face Punk." That's it. That is literally the only reason they would have for that scenario to play out, aside from that one segment they had a few years back that hardly anyone remembers and was totally inconsequential.

Little Shadow: My bet is that Stone Cold will come out and cost CM Punk the match.

I think WWE and SCSA have both learned from Austins last heel turn. I can't see this happening in anyway shape fashion or form.

You can't have a 100th raw without the biggest superstar in the history of Monday Night Raw. Stone Cold will be there in some way

Everybody seems to be certain that Cena is going to win the title when he cashes in next week. I think Punks going to win, i dont think it will be a clean win though i can see Big Show interfering and costing Cena the match after Cena hit him with the briefcase on Raw. Becoming the first MITB failure would not be damaging at all for Cena, it would elevate Punk more and set the perfect stage for a triple threat match at Summerslam where Cena will pin Big Show to win the title (thus not degrading Punk).

The Rock will announce his intention to become the WWE Champion in a segment, but he is not going to be wrestling until at least Survivor Series because he is going away again to film Fast 6. Personally, i think he will enter the Royal Rumble next year, win it and go on to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 29 for the WWE Championship. I dont buy this Rock vs Cena part 2 for the title because at Wrestlemania 28 the match was billed as "Once In A Lifetime" so i cannot see it happening again.

I do think we will see Stone Cold at some point during the course of the night as well as Edge. I'm not buying the idea the Undertaker will be there however, i dont think we will see him again till later on in the year for the start of the build up to his match for Wrestlemania 29 which i think will be against John Cena.

It would be smart on a business level to advertise this on the Comcast/NBC Universe channels to create interest in lapsed fans of old, or newer, younger fans. Channels like NBC, E!, NBC Sports, G4, etc, could be suitable for this type of advertising. Talk about The Rock's pursuit of the WWE Championship, the DX reunion, & also Brock Lesnar's return to not only draw in Attitude fans, but to hype up the 25th Anniversary of SummerSlam. They could hype up the WWE Championship match as the main event bout between the rebellious, controversial icon that made it to the mountaintop against all odds versus the veteran, resilient, never-say-die superstar. Just a tip for marketing to help hype up the 1000th episode.

I think WWE and SCSA have both learned from Austins last heel turn. I can't see this happening in anyway shape fashion or form.

You can't have a 100th raw without the biggest superstar in the history of Monday Night Raw. Stone Cold will be there in some way

I agree.

He is either going to be announced as the general manager OR he's going to come out and and give the stunner to whoever the new GM is, after that GM is announced.

I would love to see both he and The Rock in the ring at the same time cutting a promo. Just not sure how that would fit into any storyline.

There's simply no chance that they have the 1000th episode of RAW without stunners and a beer bash.

Maybe too much here to cram into 3 hours but something I would like to see on Raw 1000.

Triple H and HBK are in the ring. They introduce us to some 'old friends'. Out come X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. HBK cuts a promo about how him and his buddies gave their lives to WWE and how someone like Triple H bleeds WWE and would put his life on the line for the company. Brock Lesnars music hits and out he comes with Paul Heyman. Brock talks about destroying Cena and being bigger than WWE. Brock talks about business and says he struck a business deal of his own. X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg surround Triple H and HBK and go to work on them. They manage to clean house but Heyman hits Triple H with a low blow. HBK goes for the 'superkick' on Brock but Brock catches him and spears him to the ground before pummelling him. Brock takes the mic to a fallen Triple H and tells him he accepts.

Backstage Segment - Daniel Bryan & Edge
Daniel Bryan is shown backstage and is approached by Edge. They talk about the wedding and Edge mentions his two failed Weddings with Lita and Vickie. Bryan looks like he is having second thoughts.

Match One – Ryback vs Ezekiel Jackson
Ryback gets his first real credible opponent. Jackson offers offense but Ryback goes over him with relative ease increasing his stock. Out of nowhere Mark Henry comes through the crowd and attacks Ryback from behind and enters him into the ‘Hall of Pain’. This is the start of a fued and a match at Summerslam.

Backstage Segment – Mr McMahon, Stephanie McMahon & Jack Swagger
Vince is backstage talking to Stephanie about how he is the greatest GM that Raw has ever seen over its 1000 episodes. Alberto Del Rio interupts and says its good to have Vince back. He talks about Rey Mysterio and says he wants him tonight. Vince says he can have Rey Mysterio in a three on three match later. It will be Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio, Kane and Sheamus. Oh and there will be a special guest referee.

Backstage Segment - Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Tyson Kidd, Natayla, Prime Time Players & Abraham Washington
Bret Hart is shown talking to Tyson Kidd and Natalya when someone arrives offscreen. The camera pans and we see it is Jim Neidhart! Kidd and Natalya tell them they are the greatest Tag Team ever when they are interupted by AW and Prime Time Players. AW tells Bret and Jim the best Tag Team ever is stood right in front of them. He challenges Bret, Jim and Kidd to a match. Kidd points out it will be a 3 on 2 match. AW informs them he found someone to even the odds and introduces Tensai

Match Two - Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart & Tyson Kidd vs Prime Time Players & Tensai.
Kidd does most of the work for the Hart Foundation. Big Jim gets the hot tag and manages to demolish Darren Young, Bret is tagged in while Jim and Kidd fight on the outside with Tensai and Titus. Bret gets D Young in the 'sharpshotter' and he taps. The Hart Foundation all celebrate in the ring.

Backstage Segment - Mr McMahon & Mick Foley
Mr McMahon is shown backstage talking to Mick Foley and how they were both great GM's. Mick askes if there is any opportunities on the horizon for a general managers job over on Smackdown. Vince says he has an idea - 20 WWE Legends from the past will compete in an over the top Battle Royal for the position of GM on Smackdown this week. Vince tells Foley to get ready for his match.

Match Three - Santino & Hornswoggle vs Doink & Dink
Santinos music hits and out he comes with Hornswoggle. Out to face them come Doink and Dink. You get a daft match with lots of comedy spots before Santino and Hornswoggle hit the double Cobra on Doink and Dink for the double pin and win.

Backstage Segment - Daniel Bryan & CM Punk
Daniel Bryan is shown packing around backstage when he is approached by CM Punk. Punk warns him about AJ and hopes he knows what he is getting himself in for, but then again they are suited and welcome to each other. Bryan tells Punk to keep his opinions to himself and concentrate on his title defence against John Cena later.

Match Four - IC Title - Christian vs Wade Barrett
Christian defends against the returning Wade Barrett. Barrett cheats his way to victory and is the new IC Champion setting up a feud with Christian. Barrett continues the onslaught at the end after the bell but Edge runs down to make the save. Edge carries Christian to the back.

The Wedding - Daniel Bryan & AJ
Creative juices running low. Care cup is also empty.

Match Five - Heath Slater vs The Undertaker
Heath takes to the ring and cuts a promo about there been more legends than ever here tonight and he could beat anyone one of them. Lights out and we here the gong. Undertaker makes his return and his way to the ring. He squashes Slater in under 30 seconds.

Match Six - Legends Battle Royal for GM of Smackdown
We return and Heath Slater is still lying in the ring. Mick Foleys music hits and he makes his way down as the first competitor. Foley gives Slater 'Mr Socko' just for good measure. Slater makes his way back up the ramp but various legends make their way down like Rikishi, DDP, Animal, Tatanka, Hacksaw, Steve Blackman etc etc all beating on Slater as they pass him.
Foley wins the Battle Royal and he will be the GM of Smackdown this week.

Backstage Segment - The Rock & John Cena
The Rock is shown watching Mick Foley on the monitors celebrate. His smiles turn to concern when we see John Cena enter the frame. Cena asks Rock about his WWE Title aspirations and says to get in line because Cena is next! The Rock says he is waiting, and he will be waiting down at ringside after his match with CM punk tonight. The Rock is on a scouting mission.

Match Seven – Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio, Kane & Sheamus
Del Rio comes out first and takes the mic. He cuts a promo about being the richest, classiest guy ever to enter the WWE. JBL’s music cuts him off and out comes his limo. JBL makes his way to the ring. He tells Del Rio he is a cheaper, less successful copy of himself. He says Del Rio may own nice cars, but he has to drive them and he doesn’t have a chauffeur like him. He then announces that he is the special guest Ref as the rest make their way out. Ziggler and Sheamus are in the ring with the rest outside. Vickie passes Ziggler the MITB briefcase and he knocks Sheamus clean out. JBL calls for the bell and disqualifies them. Ziggler then decides he wants to cash in the MITB briefcase as Sheamus is out cold. JBL is hesitant to accept but Ziggler pleads with him that he does. JBL does the right thing and is about to call for the bell to start the match but not before Chris Jericho slides into the ring and hits the codebreaker on Ziggler! Jericho costs Ziggler the opportunity to cash in and win the title.

In Ring Promo - Vince McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Austin
Vince makes his way down to the ring he wants to thank all the legends who have turned up tonight, those who could make it and those who couldn't. Vince then announces himself as the permanenet GM of Raw for the forseeable future. All of sudden the glass breaks and Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his return! Austin plays the crowd a little and reminds Vince about their rivarly. Vince looks uneasy and says its all in the past and they should put it all behind them. Naturally Austin gives Vince the stunner and celebrates with some beer.

In Ring Promo - The Rock & CM Punk
We come back and Austin is still in the ring but he starts to make his way up the ramp. JR’s music hits and he makes his way down to join the commentary booth to call the main event. He tips his hat as he passes Austin in the ring. Austin starts to make his way up the ramp when The Rocks music hits and they pass each other on the ramp giving their 'staredown' before carefully going on their way. Rock hits the ring and cuts a promo about the WWE Title and once again his promise that he will hold it. CM Punks music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Punk tells him after he beats Cena tonight he will be waiting for The Rocks challenge. He doesn’t care if its next week on Raw, next PPV or at Wrestlemania 29. Being the most electrifying man in all of entertainment doesn’t come close to the best in the world. Cenas music cuts them off and they both turn their attention to him.

Main Event – (WWE Title – CM Punk vs John Cena)
Rock is scouting the match when Big Show comes down to the ring. Show enters the ring and chokeslams both competitors for a double DQ. Rock enters the ring to make the save. Rock Bottom to Big Show followed by The Peoples Elbow. Rock turns around into the Attitude Adjustment as Cena celebrates. He turns around and gets the Go To Sleep as Punk celebrates with the title!

I'm thinking that Daniel Bryan sadistically embaresses AJ and leaves at the alter. This will be his final revenge and send her over the deep end. Bryan at MITB was left laying after going through a table costing him the WWE Championship. AJ made the three count. Bryan has said things like I wish you were never born, and the guy has revelled in tormenting her ever since WM.

This will be his final nail in the coffin, saying she cost him the title again, and AJ will go ballistic. And therefore maybe try and recruit someone maybe even Punk to get revenge on him herself.

I'm a little concerned about how this show will turn out. We have the DX Reunion promo, Lesnar will cut a promo, the rock will come in and do a promo, there will be the wedding segment, at least one surprise legend segment, the obligatory Divas "match", the tout segments, and a Ryback or Brodus squash match. Aside from the main event I feel there won't be any room for any decent matches. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good promo, but I still wanna see some good matches. Anyone else have this fear?

I have just read on the main news page that Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho is rumoured for Summerslam. This seems odd given Jericho just attacked Ziggler this week on Raw! I thought they were edging towards this.

I know its the dirt sheets reporting, and they are usually wrong but Jericho distrupting the wedding got me thinking. Maybe AJ could be the 'she' he was talking about in his return promos earlier this year?

Sooooo many unanswered questions and the major positive is this is a night that gives the potential of a fresh start on multiple story lines. With 3 hours to fill, this is a great way to kick it off as more time to give so many more people exposure. Develop more stories and provide better structure for building towards PPV's.

AJ/D-Bry: On the fence here, but my gut tells me that she pulls the swerve, not him.
DX-Would be dissapointed to see only the two of them. Its one night and they can afford it, bring them all back.

Punk/Cena-Someone else will be involved but is it the rock or is it the big show. This will not end clean. JR will call it (no doubt) and Cena could be your first loser. I still see the title changing hands this evening as they have put so much mention his reign these days. Unless that lengthy title reign develops further into a prolonged story, I anticipate a change here. Rock maybe...just maybe. That would be huge.

New GM-How something so fascinating got lost so quickly thats its not even a topic of conversation anymore. Both Raw and Smackdown this week had no mention of GMs or guest GM's this week. I wonder if the new GM is the WWE Universe and the social media drive? This should be a hot button story and is getting no attention.

Returns: This is a huge night for WWE. There is a large plethora of people that are on the table and I expect lots of names and perhaps even a moment where most anyone that ever worked on that show will be there. Even the people with beef. How impressive would a moment like that be? The rampway, ring and entrance area full of anyone that ever appeared on RAW (even those under contract with other brands). Would be unforgettable. Personally I'd like to see Tatanka, Papa Shango, The shockmaster, nailz, luna vachon, men on a mission, repo man, mike adamle, johnathan coachman, tugboat, and harvey whippleman. It needs to be just an unforgettable memory filled evening. A homecoming if you will. Hell a shane o'mac appearance would really be fantastic. What makes it important is a need to honor the past and getting to this monumental point and use it as a bench marker to shoot for the future and really cement a newness.

With Raw's 1000 TH episode this Monday Night a new start time 8 PM to 11:05 - 11:20 PM WWE has had the same logo for years Monday would be the perfect time for a new ring apron with a new logo , entrance music, a New WWE Title, and update there set a little bit.

So the question is out of the 4 what are the two you would want WWE to change.

Me personally a New logo really needs to happen to it would make a lot of sense to have a brand new logo on the 1000 TH RAW Episode.

and with a brand new WWE Title belt with the brand new logo on it.

Your Thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back