**Merged** Randy Orton to Smackdown

You guys are complete fools. John Cena was drafted BACK to Raw. Cena is still on Raw, Orton is not. With Alberto Del Rio now on Raw, it makes it clear that Christian will win at Extreme Rules, as Smackdown needs a world title. Christian and Orton will most likely feud for the title at Over The Limit, and Jericho is most likely going to a Smackdown guy when he comes back and cost Orton the title. Jericho was (kayfabe) injured by Orton, and now he and Orton can feud.

I am so glad to see Randy back on Smackdown, they could really use a guy like him right now. I agree with AK2V8, Christian will win the title at Extreme Rules and Randy needs to get in there quick and move on the title. Now Jericho wont be back very soon because he's got a summer tour with Fozzy but as soon as he's done with that he'll be coming back. Until then Orton and Christian can have a great feud, maybe throw in a triple threat with someone like Barrett or Sheamus if they get a bit of a boost but keep the focus on Randy I think it's great that we get to see Randy back on Smackdown, god knows they need a and Cpt Charisma. Randy wins the title, and then Chris comes back and they feud. Although i'd rather see Chris pursue the WWE championship a Randy vs Jericho feud MUST HAPPEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back