**MERGED** General Punk/Heyman Thread (Keep it all in here.)

The worst thing about the wwe is severe lack of swerves.

With no competition you don't get surprises like ric flai, Luger, etc etc etc turning up on different shows

A lot of future plans get leaked to sites like this.

Soap opera for guys. Don't watch soaps in uk, don't have too when their storylines are in papers weeks before.

That's why heyman in the car was one of the best moments on raw tis year

The worst thing about the wwe is severe lack of swerves.

With no competition you don't get surprises like ric flai, Luger, etc etc etc turning up on different shows

A lot of future plans get leaked to sites like this.

Soap opera for guys. Don't watch soaps in uk, don't have too when their storylines are in papers weeks before.

That's why heyman in the car was one of the best moments on raw tis year

I agree with this. People like being shocked/surprised. We, the IWC, are such big wrestling fans we do anything we can to get closer to the product. We become so addicted to reading spoilers and getting "insider" info that some people actually enjoy the reports more than the show.

I've been enjoying WWE and TNA very much lately, but I tell myself all the time that I'd enjoy it more if I stopped looking at Wrestlezone. So why do I keep looking, because I have no will power lol.

Seriously though, if you want to enjoy the product more try and pull yourself away from the dirt sheets for a while.

*EDIT*

To touch on Punk and Heyman a bit, I think this is the beginning of an interesting story line for sure. With Punk and Heyman throwing the ideas out there, and probably working very closely in the creative process, this should be really good. Will it have a long term effect on the WWE? Probably not.

I think, you think, they're somehow just gonna "bring back" the attitude era. It's not gonna happen, but I'm interested in what these two do.

As I stated in a previous thread, If WWE wanted to put major heat on Punk, they would have used JR in some capacity instead of Lawler. This move would have legitimized Punk's heel turn, because JR is the most beloved figure (active) in WWE today.

Oct 1st. looks to be a homecoming of sorts for JR. This could be an opportunistic time to put heat on either Punk or Brock. Let's face it, even with Heyman backing him, Punk will still get cheered. Destroying JR might make people look at Punk in a new light. It can also be a storyline to bring in Brock to destroy JR and have HHH come back from "retirement" to avenge what might happen to Ross...

Your thoughts.....

My idea:

Have Punk & Heyman interupt Ross, and have them rganise a match later on: Punk & heyman vs cena & ross. obviously it would be punk & cena in the ring mostly. have punk win, and then attack cena, while heyman attacks ross. ross is alone in the ring with punk & heyman, and punk sets up for a gts. suddenly, hhh's music hits, but brock lesnar walks out. Punk hits a gts and lesnar hits an f5. next week, punk & lesnar come out and introduce the dudleys. simple stable.

Not to spoil the coming weeks on RAW but im calling it now:

- Hart comes out, talks about Canada, Montreal and respect
- Punk interrupts, agrees with him and respects him
- Hart disagrees with Punks actions lately, says he doesnt respect him
- Punk goes to hit him, shows restraint and leaves.

*Later on in the night, Punk lays out Bret in the middle of the ring and gives his Devil and Snake speech from ROH.

Its the only way they can draw enough heat to try and get Cena over Punk.

Anyway Punk will spend the next few weeks ragging on his followers, calling them stupid and sheep, and how he used them to get to the top ETC.

Spoiler, hes an interesting character that evolves over time unlike Cena and the crowd will cheer for him anyway.

The End

No matter what WWE does to try to make the WWE universe boo him, I will always Cheer Punk.

Even if he come out tonight and say that he tricked us all, even if he beat the hell out of Bret Hart..... Hell even if looked at the camera and said "Hey stupid as**ole Baraa just stop cheering me because I hate u" , I will still cheer him.

because whether he is a heel or a face he is simply the most interesting thing in the WWE now, and because he is simply THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

cm punk is being set up he will loose his title to none other than brock lesnar we all know that and then it will be brock lesnar vs bigshow in some type of match up at wrestlemania just sayin

I like the idea of Brock comming back and facing Punk but, how will that make sense? Punk is trying to become a heel and he can't face a heel Brock Lesnar because we all know Brock Lesnar will not turn face anytime soon. And the fued will lead to Punk becoming a face again because alot of people hate Brock Lesnar. Which this fued would pretty much kill the CM Punk heel turn all together. I like Punk being in a stable with Heyman, Brock and possibly Big Show and maybe then later down the road have Brock beat up Punk and have a good build up to a match down the road. The ass-kicker Brock Lesnar vs The tweener CM Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back