Mentor/Protege thread.

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
This is for people who want a challenge, unlike certain posters in the GSD. If you want a mentor then post in here, if you want a protege post in here. I'll collect all the names then pair you up randomly.

You and your protege must be like Spartan Warriors, it is your job as a mentor to teach him or her in the ways of war, of love and all else, if they cry out in pain or fear during battle then it is you who must be punished because it is you who has not taught them correctly. Should it come to it you must tenderly love your protege as well, you will be like father and son in all things, the kind of father and son that also possibly have sex.

This would work better in the GSD, if only there was a spam mod to move this there.

4264849968_794155f541.jpg

No, but as well as I expected, which is about as well as the search for Madeleine Mccann (Kate and Gerry did it btw)

I was actually in a pub the other day and this random drunk guy started going through his repertoire of Madeleine Mccann jokes. He got to 7 before we all decided we couldn't take anymore. Nice chap.

I once said in the middle of a packed restaurant about two weeks after she went missing that I had her in my basement. You know when you are saying something at a volume the rest of the room cant hear because they are all talking, then everybody goes quiet at the wrong time and suddenly everybody can hear. Yeah, one of those.

The jokes are a bit old now to tell the truth and most werent great to start with.

There is no such thing. Just a way for IC and D-Man to feel important and good about themselves.

"Dont post like shit"

there, I just mentored all of you. Im a mentor. the greatest fucking mentor ever. Like, 33,000 mentees. I am so important and respected.

There is no such thing. Just a way for IC and D-Man to feel important and good about themselves.

"Dont post like shit"

there, I just mentored all of you. Im a mentor. the greatest fucking mentor ever. Like, 33,000 mentees. I am so important and respected.

:(

I thought we had more than this.

"Dont post like shit"

And I thought I was trying to make that point with a sledgehammer.

"Dont post like shit"

Nah man, Internet mentorships mean plenty. That is why I was voted mentor of the year, because of all the positive work I put in with Milenko. Look where it got him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back