Meltdown 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Ascension 17 said:
The show opens with Vance Bateman standing in the center of the ring

Bateman: Ladies and Gentleman, I feel that I have to address an important situation.

Now I stand here, and a choice has been made in response to a mistake. I have decided and the Board of Directors have approved of this, despite Unscripted having the theme of all matches having a random stipulation added on the night itself. They have approved that the World Heavyweight Championship stipulation shall remain a fixed one. And that one is...

A HELL IN A CELL MATCH!

Meltdown 43 said:
Showtime on his way to the ring.

Everest comes out to a wave of boos from the crowd

Everest forces Showtime against the ropes, irish whipping him in the progress, but the rebound, Showtime hits a flying elbow

Showtime comes at a pace and is met with a sudden belly to belly suplex by Everest

Showtime who locks the arm behind Everest’s back

Everest heel kicks Showtime to give him a low blow and hits a float over DDT on him

Everest hits a low dropkick on the knee to drop Showtime and uses hiss strong arm to lock in the Mountain Climber

Showtime clenches his fists and then grabs Everest and proceeds to throw him in a snapmare like move, releasing the hold in the progress.

Showtime going for some running offence, which Everest ducks under and lifts Showtime up, landing on the turnbuckle in an uncomfortable position. Everest follows suit to climb up and look for the super backdrop to the floor, he gets Showtime up and goes with the move but somehow during midair, Showtime counters it into a modified Final Act, making Everest land head first. Both men are out of it but Showtime slowly rolls closer to Everest and pushes him onto his back, getting the arm over 1……2……3!

Showtime is up to his feet right as Vengeance emerges in the ring and starts unloading on the victory tonight, he hits the Judge, Jury and Executioner in the mix, taking down the showman, Tarja appears at ringside, grabbing Showtime’s wrist and handcuffing it to the ropes, followed by the other.

Titus runs and slides in, unleashing right hands on Vengeance, causing him to drop the chair as Showtime slowly comes to, Vengeance is backed away as Titus roars out to the cheering out but is met with a Rock Slide by Everest who is then followed by a big boot from Vengeance

Just as turns to face Showtime and paces slowly over, the lights go out which gets the crowd excited, they come back on and between Showtime and Vengeance stands Ty Burna

Ty heads over to Showtime, he lifts his head up as Showtime looks angrily at his foe, Ty stands tall and takes a few paces back with a smile, with Vengeance watching. Ty takes a few paces and then hits Vengeance with the Consecrated Banishment which gets the crowd in a frenzy

Ty who looks at Showtime but the sick looking smile remains, he takes a few paces and stands dominantly over Showtime who stands waiting for the attack to happen, only for Ty to drop down to a knee and use the key to unlock Showtime from the cuffs as Showtime sees with confusion as Ty offers to help him out of the ring as Titus is back to rejoin.

Ascension 18 said:
Backstage with Becky Serra standing between Ty Burna and Titus.

Titus: Look Ty, while I appreciate your help last week against Vengeance. I don't need it. I don't get what your game is here, but I promise you it won't continue against Vengeance after tonight.

The crowd roars as Titus emerges from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring with a new found focus.

Titus: Why should I trust you Ty? You've done nothing but cause problems for me, including costing me my WZCW World Heavyweight Title. The very title I intend on reclaiming at Unscripted.

The crowd is loud with anticipation as Ty Burna finally appears. The crowd is divided between cheering and booing Ty. Ty keeps his head low under his hood as he slowly walks down to the ring.

Ty: While I have not atoned for my previous sins, I cannot allow you the opportunity Titus. I must rid WZCW of Vengeance, and I will go through anyone in my way. What does matter is that Vengeance is stopped, and I don't think you're up to task Titus.

Both men circle inside the ring.

Big Dave: I predict that neither of these two will beat Vengeance for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title, and that I should already be the number 1 contender for that matter.

Titus goes for a spinning heel kick. Ty blocks the kick with his arm. He trips Titus to the mat, and then goes for an Inverted STF. Titus manages to push Ty of with his foot.

Ty goes for the Consecrated Banishment. Titus ducks under it. Ty turns and Titus hits him with a Kesagiri chop.

Titus helps Ty up and quickly kicks him in the gut. He grabs Ty and rolls him into the ring. Titus takes a moment to look back at Dave and rolls into the ring.

Ty picks up Titus slowly. He hooks him and hits a quick Russian Leg Sweep.

He sets himself up to deliver a Fallaway slam over the rope on Titus. As he lifts Titus over, Titus turns in mid air and connects with a DDT.

Titus fly's off the ropes and hits Ty with a flying clothesline. Titus goes for the cover. 1... 2... Ty kicks out.

Ty is shouting out in pain and slowly crawls towards the ropes. He reaches an arm out and grabs onto the bottom rope. The ref counts up to 4 and Titus lets go. The ref goes to check on Ty. Titus circles the ring, ready to strike. Titus goes up to Ty and picks him up onto his feet. Suddenly Big Dave stands up by the announce table. He removes his headset and slowly approaches the ring. Titus notices and shouts at Dave. Ty suddenly comes to life and hits a huge Spinebuster on Titus. Both men are down inside the ring.

Connor: What was Dave doing?

Cohen: Don’t blame Dave. Titus should’ve been focused on Ty.

Ty suddenly backs up and rams Titus hard into the corner. Ty walks out to the centre of the ring and turns to face Titus. Ty charges going for the Consecrated Banishment. Titus moves and Ty gets his foot on the top rope. Titus waits for Ty to turn and kicks him in the gut. Titus goes for the Tit Drop and connects.

Dave hops onto the apron and distracts the ref as Titus goes for the cover. The crowd shouts 1... 2... 3... but the ref is arguing with Dave. Titus gets up with an annoyed look. He runs over to Dave and tries to hit him with a forearm. Dave jumps off the apron just in a nick of time and avoids the hit. Titus is leaning over the ropes and yelling at Dave as he slowly backs up the ramp. Titus turns around. Ty is up and hits Titus with the Consecrated Banishment. Ty goes for the cover. 1... 2... 3.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Ty Burna!

Ty rolls onto his knees and the ref raises his hands.

He turns his head as Big Dave walks down the ramp and sarcastically claps. Ty hops off the turnbuckle and slowly exits the ring. He marches right up to Dave and stands no more than a few inches from him. They stand there staring at each other. Dave slowly backs up a little which causes a smile to appear on his face. Ty passes by Dave and continues up the ramp. Dave walks up to and rolls inside the ring. He stands over Titus and holds his title up in the air as the crowd boos.

Connor: Who will be the fourth man to join Showtime, Ty, and Vengeance inside the steel cell...

The show opens with a quiet pan around the arena as the crowd get excited for Meltdown, no pryos fire off as an entrance theme plays on the titantron.

[youtube]7zEm-U1hC7E[/youtube]​

The crowd starts booing heavily to the sound of this song. A small spot light shines at the stage entrance as the words "Always always always" begin repeating and the EurAsian Champion Big Dave emerges from the back in casual clothing with EurAsian title hung over his shoulder. The spot light continues to follow Dave as he makes his way to the ring. He doesn't let him get distracted by the boos as heads down at a slow pace, he climbs into the ring and heads over to grab a microphone from Truman Harrys, he doesn't bother to pose with his belt as he stands in the centre of the ring with "Always" fading out and the crowds heavy boos and "You suck!" chants fill the arena, Big Dave waits for them to silence as he slowly lifts the mic up to his mouth, he waits for a moment.

Big Dave: ...It seems like you are all are waiting for...no, expecting an apology from me for what happened last week on Ascension during the match with Titus and Ty Burna...

The crowd boos heavily again

...Particularly as I have been threatened to have my EurAsian Championship stripped off of me as a consequence.

The crowd cheers enthusiastically

...Well...I will say what I have to.

I'm...

Not going to let it happen!

You see Chuck Myles and Vance Bateman should be the ones apologising, apologising to me for keeping me out of those matches to begin with. You people can boo me all you want but the fact is, you cannot deny the fact that I am the most successful man in the history of WZCW. I set the bar for the competition not only in the Tag Team Championship but also as the EurAsian Champion. I hold the longest reigns for both championships and I'm only still working towards my peak. I have destroyed and humiliated the competition for thinking they could compete with me.

And it was my time to ascend, to go for the top prize for the top contender, the World Heavyweight Championship. But no! I get told because I am the EurAsian Champion, I cannot go for the World Title. That is completely outrageous especially when you look at those going into the Hell in a Cell, or rather those who tried. You have Everest, former champion, while he was at his best, he dominated the scene, but after Kingdom Come, he lost his way. Showtime Cougar, I defeated him with three clean pins over two months and he could barely keep me down for the count of two. Ty Burna, he plays with the lightswitch more than he does earn victories. And then you have Titus, the man who Unified the World Championship with Steamboat Ricky's prized possession and then proceded to throw it off a bridge, leading to his eventual demise and proving that believing yourself to be bigger than what you are is a mistake and expect to live with the consequences.

Compare those men to myself, you cannot match me for what I am and that is a man who has been denied the opportun...

'Falling On' hits as Chuck Myles appears on the stage, looking disappointed.

Myles: Dave, while you can rant about opportunities and fairness, right now I currently have to deal with complains from the likes of fans, superstars, bookies, threatening this company because of what you did to screw Titus out of the Hell in a Cell Match at Unscripted.

Dave: So let me guess, you're going to cancel this All Roster Battle Royale on Ascension and give me the spot? Or you give it to your fanboy Titus?

Myles: Actually I'm not. While I have every right and means to do that, or furthermore strip you of the EurAsian Championship. I'm actually not going to do that!

The crowd boos heavily.

But only on one condition...

The crowd cheers in ecstasy to the sound and sight of Titus as he heads out onto the stage with his own mic, heading down to the ring at a walking pace, Dave looks angry but he stands firm and waits for Titus to get inside the ring. He gives a quick pose to the crowd before turning his attention to Dave.

Titus: Dave...I can't tell you how much your interference cost me, what it meant to me, losing my opportunity to get back the World Heavyweight Championship. The fact is, I needed that victory, I needed that shot, this was what I needed to get me back on track. Regardless of what you have said, you carry some truth, I have not been the Champion I could have been, I could have easily finished off the match and not be distracted by your presence last week. Fact is, it doesn't change anything about how I've gone about recently.

Dave: Titus, if this your chance to admit that I should be competing for the World Title, then I'm glad you're starting to see the picture.

Titus: Not quite Dave.

While you may have said those things about me, I don't agree with the things that you have said about you. Yes, you're the longest reigning EurAsian Champion, I held the Elite X Championship for about as long as you. Yet I still had to prove myself to the competition, I beat Ricky, I beat Vengeance, I beat Everest, I beat Carmen Bratchny. Men who worked hard to get their spot much like I did. Who have you beaten Dave? You may have beaten Vengeance and Showtime, but this is before the point where they are now, they have proven themselves to be more than your cannon fodder and are actually competing in the Hell in a Cell. Have you even faced Ty Burna? And you haven't actually faced me one-on-one, not even when you were part of the rWo. You were, effectively, the one that got away and are now making demands?

The point being Dave is that we have something at hand. You demand competition, I need to prove myself to be a worthy champion to the crowd again. While I can enter the All Roster Battle Royale on Ascension, I feel it can't justify me being there when I had my chance. I feel I cannot go for the World Heavyweight Championship, so I'm challenging to face you for the EurAsian Championship at Unscripted!

But to further my point Dave, if I can't beat you and make myself worthy again, then I leave. This is how much this match means to me, this is how much I want to take that title from you, this is how much these fans mean to me, I am waging my career for your EurAsian Championship. It doesn't get any simplier than that, so the question remains, what is your answer?

Dave has a thought for a moment to consider the offer just made.

Dave: So you and me at Unscripted? My title for your career? No strings attached?

Titus shakes his head saying "Nope"

I...ACCEPT!

The crowd cheers in excitement.

Myles: Then it is official, Big Dave will be defended his EurAsian Championship against Titus at Unscripted, should Titus lose, he is gone.

Dave: Better start packing your bags Titus, because there's no way this championship is leaving my waist anytime...

Myles: One other thing. Dave, don't think that you can find an easy way out of keeping the belt by Disqualification because that won't be applying here. I want you both to go at it like your lives depended on it, and I refuse to allow Titus to get screwed once again. So this bout for the EurAsian Championship will be contested under Extreme Rules! No Disqualification, No Countouts, Anything goes and the first man to earn a pin or a submission will be the EurAsian Champion.

Myles walks off as Dave looks pissed off as Titus has a smile on his face with both staring each other down.

Titus: The terms are even Dave, no benefits to either man. That EurAsian Championship will be mine!

Titus walks off to the outside as his music plays, Dave looking annoyed before he looks down and then back up with an evil grin on his face.

Copeland: What could Big Dave be thinking? He's more threatening when he has that smile on his face, a picture says a thousand words!

Cohen: Because he knows that Titus will only be leaving Unscripted via means of a pink slip and not with the EurAsian Championship.

Copeland: That remains to be seen, but folks you just heard it here, Big Dave's EurAsian Championship against Titus' Career in an Extreme Rules match at Unscripted! What a way to open Meltdown, which is airing from Greensboro, North Carolina. But we got to take a quick break, when we get back, we'll get the show rolling!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Black Betty begins playing as Doug Crashin makes his way out to boos from the crowd. He walks down to the ring confidently and slides in before posing to another round of boos.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Yokohama, Japan. He stands' 6'4" and weighs 240 lbs, Doug Crashin!

Copeland: Interesting to see Crashin out here without his psychiatrist Kurtesy.

Cohen: Clearly Kurtesy sees this as a test for Crashin to succeed in the ring without his help. It's all part of the 14 step process.

Copeland: So what's the next step?

Cohen: Realizing you're a failure without your psychiatrist and a rate increase.

Teeth by Lady Gaga hits the PA and Wasabi Toyota walks out with his tag team title over his shoulder. The crowd cheers for him as he walks down the the ramp waving to the fans. He enters the ring and tears off his jumpsuit before kneeling in the corner.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Matsumoto, Japan. He stands 6'0" and weighs 550 lbs, one half of the WZCW World Tag Team Champions, Wasabi Toyota!

Copeland: Toyota was the victim of a surprise victory by Tucker Graham last week Cohen, will he recover from that loss last week?

Cohen: Toyota was just a victim of gravity Seabass, Graham must be a physics major to figure out how to keep Toyota down.

The ref signals for the bell as Crashin looks to lock up. Toyota simply pushes Crashin into the corner and begins punching him in the midsection. He whips him hard into the other corner and Crashin drops down to the mat. Crashin gets up and punches Toyota in the midsection, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Toyota headbutts Crashin and knocks him into the corner. He headbutts him once more before backing up and hitting a splash in the corner. He pulls Crashin out and lifts him up, dropping him with a Samoan drop. Toyota goes for the cover and gets a two count. Toyota pulls Crashin up once more and whips him into the ropes. Crashin ducks a clothesline and comes off the rebound with a clothesline of his own, knocking Toyota back a bit. Crashin unloads with rights and tries whipping Toyota into the corner, but Toyota reverses and sends Crashin face first into the turnbuckle. Crashin backs up and Toyota rakes his back, causing Crashin to fall to his knees writhing in pain.

Copeland: Crashin just can't seem to get going in this match tonight Cohen. It seems like he's distracted by something.

Cohen: He better get his head focused or he's going to get squashed like a bug if he doesn't. Seabass, how dominate has Pride of Toyota been since becoming World Tag Team Champions?

Copeland: They have been most impressive but they seem to be having issues with Reckless Youth as of late.

Cohen: Reckless Youth shouldn't be a concern to the Pride, they've defeated them in tag team action and I have no doubt they'll do it once more if they are picked to face the World Tag Team Champions.

Crashin gets to his feet and Toyota looks to pick him up once more. Crashin floats over and kicks the back of Toyota's leg and is able to drop him with a reverse DDT. Crashin quickly applies a chin lock, attempting to keep the big man down. He lets the chin lock go and drops an elbow on Toyota's head and then slams his head down into the mat. Crashin goes for a cover and gets a two count before Toyota powers out. Crashin gets up and stomps away at Toyota before applying a crossface. Toyota struggles in the hold as Crashin cinches it in tighter. Toyota is able to get to a knee but Crashin wisely kicks it out from him and continues to lock in the hold.

Copeland: Is it possible Toyota gets upset two weeks in a row? He's fading fast in that crossface submission.

Cohen: There is no way Seabass. He can't lose to Doug Crashin, it'll tarnish the World Tag Team Championship.

Toyota finally rolls over onto his back and hits an elbow into Crashin's midsection, causing him to break the hold. Crashin rolls away but goes right back on the attack, unloading with another series of right hands. Toyota sits up and shakes his head before Crashin goes for a straight kick to the head. Toyota catches his foot and gets to his feet, pullling Crashin towards him and connects with a front powerslam! He covers Crashin and gets a two count. Toyota drags Crashin up and whips him into the corner. Toyota readies himself for another splash and charges forward, but Crashin is able to get a leg up and kick Toyota back. Crashin jumps up to the top turnbuckle and comes off with a cross body, but Toyota catches him and hits a side slam. Toyota positions Crashin in the corner and climbs to the second turnbuckle. He comes off and connects with the Banzai Drop! He sits on top of Crashin and the ref makes the three count.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Wasabi Toyota!

Copeland: Impressive victory tonight by Wasabi Toyota heading into Unscripted. Who is the favorite to face them for the World Tag Team Championships?

Cohen: Whoever it is has a large task in taking down this behemoth. I think the ref is still trying to scrape what is left of Crashin off the mat.

Toyota gets up and his hand is raised by the referee. The ref hands him his belt and Toyota makes his way out of the ring, waving to the fans. Meanwhile Crashin slowly sits up, trying to shake the cobwebs out when suddenly “Goodbye” hits and Baez comes out from behind the curtain and walks intently toward the ring, carrying with him a steel chair and a mic. He slides into the ring and stands over Crashin.

Baez: Crashin, I know you're not smart enough to be able to steal MY Mayhem Belt, but I know that this Crashin Movement knows more about the situation than they are letting on. So I’m going to ask you once, do you know where My Mayhem Belt is?

Crashin denies any knowledge of the belt, so Baez hits him over the head with a chair. Baez quickly puts Crashin’s arm through the chair and picks up the mic.

Baez: Now Crashin this is your last chance or you are gong to be in more pain than what those sick thieves did to me last Meltdown, so you’d better talk.

Crashin continues to shake his head no. Before Baez can stomp on the chair, the Titantron Screen shows the Mayhem Belt. Baez turns to see it.

???: You didn’t really think he was behind it, did you? haha.

The camera pans out and reveals that it is Steven Holmes who has the Mayhem Belt. He appears to be in the arena parking lot.

Holmes: Yes it is I who has plundered your belt and now it is you who will have to chase me to get it.

A limo pulls up. The passenger window opens and reveals one of the Baez masked accomplices. The driver steps out of the limo and he too is one of the Baez masked men. He opens the door as Holmes steps in.

Holmes: We’re heading to the airport. I expect you’ll try to beat us there, haha, best wishes with that.

The driver closes the door and soon after the limo pulls away. Baez drops his things and runs straight to the back. The camera follows him running past fans and out the front door. He lifts his mask slightly and whistles. A taxi pulls up and Baez jumps in as the Taxi quickly speeds away.

Harrys: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

Pillar’s “Reckless Youth” hits and Tucker Graham and Alexander Steele come out onto the stage. They pose on the stage before slapping hands with fans down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 434 pounds, Tucker Graham and Alexander Steele, Reckless Youth!

They meet at the back side of the ring and slide under the bottom rope. They climb opposite turnbuckles and raise their arms to the cheers of the crowd. “Rooster” hits, and Mark Hancock comes out from behind the curtain.

Harrys: And their opponents, first, from Chicago, Illinois and weighing in at 205 pounds, Mark Hancock!

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares into the ring as “Voices” plays and Matthew Fox appears on stage. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring with his partner.

Harrys: And his partner, from Oakland, California and weighing in at 353 pounds, Matthew Fox!

The teams discuss last minute strategy and we have Steele and Hancock starting off for their respective teams. They lock up, and Steele gains control of Hancock’s arm. Steele wrings the arm before dropping down and taking Hancock over with a fireman’s carry takeover. As soon as Hancock lands, Steele locks in a side headlock. Hancock is able to fight to his feet and shoots Steele off the ropes. Both men go for shoulder blocks, and collide in the center of the ring with neither man going down. They stare for a moment, before Hancock runs off the ropes, trying for another shoulder block, but Steele is able to catch Hancock with an armdrag instead and bars the arm as Hancock lands hard on the mat once again. The look on Hancock’s face shows frustration more than pain as he struggles to get out of the hold. Steele rolls out of the armbar, tags his partner, and locks in a Boston Crab. Graham quickly enters and he locks in a crossface. Hancock is struggling, but has no way to escape the holds. Finally, Steele releases the hold as the referee’s count reaches 4 and Hancock is able to find the bottom rope with one of his freshly released legs.

Copeland: Alexander Steele was putting on a wrestling clinic right there, and it seemed as though there was nothing Mark Hancock could do to stop him.
Cohen: A little chain wrestling at the start of a match doesn’t win it for you, Seabass. Reckless Youth can keep doing their cool looking moves if they want. Hancock and Fox have moves that don’t look as good, but they hurt a lot more and that’s why they will win this match.

Hancock rolls to the outside and slams the apron in frustration. As he walks toward the barrier between the ringside area and the fans, he doesn’t see Graham getting a running start in the ring. Hancock turns around just in time to nailed by an over-the-top rope suicide dive. The crowd roars in approval as Graham makes it back to his feet. He struggles with the nearly lifeless body of Mark Hancock before finally being able to get it and himself back into the ring before 10. Graham rolls into the first cover of the match, 1…2.. and a kick-out. Graham grabbed Hancock’s leg as he kicked out, and now has a half crab locked in. Hancock refuses to tap, but his face shows that he is in a lot of pain. He finally gets up on his hands and lunges to the bottom rope, forcing Graham to break the hold. Hancock slowly gets back to his feet and ducks a clothesline attempt by Graham. Hancock runs at Graham who held onto the ropes, but is met with two boots to the face. Graham uses the momentum to go over the top onto the apron while Hancock lies prone near the center of the ring. Graham jumps up and connects with a beautiful springboard senton back splash. He goes for a cover, 1…2…and a kick-out at the last possible moment. Graham has a look of frustration for a moment, but he goes over and tags in Alexander Steele. Steele hooks a rear waistlock and pulls Hancock toward the center of the ring. Graham connects with a shuffle side kick to the chin of Hancock, helping to give momentum to Steele for a German suplex, which he bridges into a pin, 1…2…and Fox comes in to break it up by stomping on the stomach of Steele. Fox then runs over and takes out Graham, who was trying to return to the apron, and then drags his partner back to their corner and makes the tag. Fox re-enters the ring and turns Steele inside-out with a clothesline. Steele slowly gets back to his feet and eats a right hand from Fox. Fox takes Steele up and drops him with the F-Bomb. Fox goes into a pin, 1…2..and a kick-out by Steele. Fox lets out and angry scream and picks up Steele. He picks him up again and slams him with a bucklebomb. Steele rebounds out and is hit with a spinebuster. Fox starts like he is going for a pin, but instead, stares at the corner. He gets up and starts climbing to the top rope.

Cohen: The match has totally changed since Matt Fox came in. It’s just a matter of time before Reckless Youth goes down to the giant.

Fox makes it to the top, and goes for a moonsault, but comes up empty. Steele crawls to his corner and tags in Tucker Graham. Graham runs at Fox, who just got back to his feet. Fox swings his arm for a clothesline, but Graham ducks it and connects with a Pele kick to the jaw of Fox. Fox is stunned, but doesn’t go down until Graham follows it up with an enzuguri. Graham goes for a cover, 1..and Fox throws Graham off and halfway across the ring. Fox makes a tag to Hancock as Graham was climbing the turnbuckle nearest to his partner. Fox sees this and crotches Graham before leaving the ring. Hancock climbs the turnbuckle, possibly looking for a superplex. Steele sees that his partner is in trouble, and tags himself in. He climbs into the ring and hits a couple forearms across the back of Hancock. Graham escapes the superplex as Steele picks up Hancock in the powerbomb position. Graham sees the setup and screams, “Reckless abandon!” and Graham comes off the top with a lungblower and Steele uses a powerbomb for the Reckless Abandon. Graham runs over and slides under the bottom rope, grabbing Fox’s leg to take him off the apron as Steele rolls into the cover, 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winners of the match, Reckless Youth!

Graham comes back into the ring and celebrates with his partner as Hancock writhes in pain on the mat. Fox reaches in, pulls his partner out and carries him to the back, yelling at Graham and Steele who continue to celebrate their victory in the ring.

-----------------------
We cut backstage to see see Austin Reynolds backstage with Becky Serra.

Serra: Austin, normally this would be your time for the next instalment of the Ratings Spike. But I'm led to believe that you requested its' postponement for this week. Can you explain the reason behind this?

Austin smiles as she points the mic in his direction.

Reynolds: Sure, Becky. It's simple. I need to be focussed. Blade & Phoenix are going to pose a seriously tough challenge on Ascension. And I have a pay-pew-view defence to focus on beyond that.

Serra: Against an as yet unnamed opponent.

Reynolds: Exactly. Now I don't believe it is fair to go into this match with such little prep time but you know what? It will be worth it. All the hard work, the toil, the blood, the sweat, the tears and the injury, it will make the pay-off so sweet. Million watching at home, thousnads cheering my name in the arena, delighted when I retain my title against all the odds stacked against me.

Austin's fierce pride for being the champion comes through.

And I guarantee that not only will the ratings be sky high, but the title is coming home with me. I don't care if it's Blade, Beckford, it could be King freaking Kong! I'm the Elite X champion now and I will be holding this title after Unscripted when the next Ratings Spike rolls around.

And I will do it because I am the Ratings Winner!

Harrys: The following is a triple threat contest scheduled for one fall!

When I’m ‘ere hits and the crowd lets out a pop as Scott Hammond walks out onto the entrance ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, from London, England, weighing in at 275 lbs, Scott Hammond!

He walks down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with some of the fans on his way to the ring. Hammond jumps onto the apron and looks at the crowd before stepping into the ring. “Amaranth” begins to play and smoke pours from the entryway. Chris Jones emerges from the smoke with his arms to the side.

Harrys: first his opponent, from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 227 pounds, the Savior, Chris Jones!

Chris Jones walks down the ramp and around the ring, pointing at Hammond. “End on 9” plays throughout the arena and Gordito comes out onto the stage as the crowd erupts.

Harrys: And his opponent, from San Francisco California, weighing in at 257 lbs, Gordito!

Gordito beats his chest and roars with the crowd. He slaps five with and couple of fans and slides into the ring. Gordito and Hammond pound knuckles and Gordito climbs onto the turnbuckle and beats his chest again to the music.

Copeland: And the always energetic Gordito here livening up the crowd here tonight.

Cohen: So what, the man has a way with the knuckle heads he have hear in our audience. But at Ascension, Kurtesy put him and his arm through torture. How will that hold up tonight?

Jones slowly gets into the ring as Gordito and Hammond stand and wait for him. Jones takes his time as the crowd boos. Jones turns and yells at them as he enters the ring. The bell rings and Hammond charges fiercely at Jones. Jones maneuvers to the corner and behind the ropes as Hammond hits him. Jones yells at the ref to get Hammond off him as the ref tells Hammond to back off. Meanwhile, Gordito quickly comes up from behind Hammond and rolls him up for a close two count. Gordito and Hammond both get up and Gordito holds his thumb and index out to show how close he came. Jones rushes up and hits Gordito from behind with a forearm, knocking him down. He quickly stomps on him as Hammond walks up to Jones. Jones tries to hit Hammond, but Hammond blocks it and hits Jones with a punch. Another forearm puts Jones in the corner. Hammond hits him once in the gut with his shoulder, then Irish Whips him across the ring. Jones hits the corner hard and slowly wobbles to the centre. Hammond grabs him and hits him with a stiff Snap Suplex. Hammond looks up and Gordito is up and holding his neck. Hammond yells “do you want to get back at this prick”. Gordito nods slightly. Hammond picks Jones up and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Jones runs back and Gordito hits him with a big Samoan Drop. Jones with a look of pain, rolls out of the ring. Gordito stands up and smiles. Hammond comes beside and taps on Gordito’s shoulder. Gordito turns and Hammond hits him with a headbutt. Gordito stumbles away and Hammond follows and hits him again with a headbutt. Hammond grabs Gordito and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Hammond bends over to flip Gordito. Gordito stops short and hits a Double Axe Handle to the back of Hammond. Gordito moves back and bounces off the ropes. Hammond stands quickly and grabs Gordito’s arm and leg. T-Bone Suplex. Hammond goes for the cover. 1... 2... Gordito kicks out.

Copeland: A few close calls early on in this encounter.

Cohen: And none of them had Jones being pinned. That man is the only one coming off a win and is the freshest so far if these two keep going.

Hammond bends over Gordito as he stands. Jones runs up behind and leaps over Hammonds head. He drops a Knee drop on Hammond head causing him to fall on top of Gordito. Both men hold their chests in pain as Jones smiles. He stomps Gordito over to the side and then turns his attention to Hammond. Jones runs and delivers a stomp to the back of Hammond’s head. Hammond makes his way to his feet with the ropes as Jones throws a few forearms. Jones goes for an Irish Whip, Hammond reverses. Jones bounces off the ropes and Hammond bends over to flip him over. Jones grabs his head and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Jones goes for the cover and gets a 2 count. Jones rolls Hammond onto his stomach and locks in a front face lock. Jones pulls back on the neck as Hammond reaches for the ropes. Hammond uses his strength and slowly gets to his knees. Jones violently hits the back of Hammonds head and stands up. He taunts at Hammond to stand. Hammond slows gets to his feet. Jones goes for The Lifesaver. Hammond breaks his hands hands free and flips Jones over his shoulders. Hammond falls to his knees. Both men slowly stand up. Jones charges at Hammond and Hammond knocks him down with a clothesline. Jones stands and Hammond charges and hits a clothesline. Jones slowly gets to his feet and Hammond lifts him high up for a Military Press Slam. Hammond walks slowly over to the corner and drops Jones face down on the turnbuckle ropes. Hammond looks and nods to the crowd. He gets under Jones and lifts him into a Fireman's Carry. Hammond steps up the turnbuckle as the crowd cheers anticipating London’s Calling. Jones wiggles and gets free, landing on the corner ropes in front of Hammond. Jones hits two quick punches to the jaw of Hammond. Gordito is now up and charges to the corner. Jones sees this and Moonsaults over Gordito, landing on his feet. Gordito slows and stops short of Hammond. Jones runs from behind and pushes Gordito into Hammond, knocking him backwards off the turnbuckle. Hammond’s back and neck hit the apron hard and Hammond cries out in pain. Gordito sees what he has done. Jones quickly from behind with another forearm. He then locks in a standing Armbar. Gordito falls to his knees as he desperately tries to reach the ropes.

Cohen: Jones tonight has demonstrated excellent in-ring prowess, take notes Seabass, while his opponents have spent more time worrying about each other. Never make friends in the wrestling business.

Copeland: A wicked fall as taken Hammond out of the equation, and now Jones is working on Gordito’s injured arm. Will he be able to get out of it?

Gordito reaches forward trying to grab the ropes. As he comes close, Jones leans backwards causing Gordito to fall on his back. He locks it into a Crucifix position. Gordito yells out in pain, but refuses to tap. He reaches with his leg, desperately trying to touch the ropes. Gordito is unable to reach them. Jones leans back further. Gordito pushes with his feet as Jones leans back and has him in pinning position. The ref counts to 2 and Jones breaks the hold. Gordito immediately holds his arm as Jones gets in the face of the ref. Jones lifts Gordito onto his feet. Jones starts taunting him and Gordito gives him a backhand chop across the chest with his good arm. Jones backs up stunned before marching quickly to Gordito. Gordito steps forward and leaps up, hitting a Crossbody Block. Both men are down inside the ring. The ref begins his 10 count, but both men are up by 5. Jones walks to Gordito who again hits a backhand chop. Gordito follows this up with a European Uppercut and causes Jones to turn around. Gordito from behind hits a Half Nelson Bulldog. Gordito stands up and raises his good arm. He turns picks Jones up. He Irish Whips him into the ropes and hits a clothesline taking both of them over the ropes. Gordito is up quickly, pumped from the crowd, and rolls Jones into the ring. Gordito gets onto the apron, Jones grabs his arm and pulls it into the ropes. Gordito falls to the floor, holding his arm. Jones is on his butt on the mat and smiling. He backs up towards centre until he is stopped by a pair of legs. He looks up and Hammond is in the ring with an angry look on his face. Jones tries to run, but Hammond grabs both his arms. Hammond lifts him up to his feet, then drops him with a huge Full Nelson Slam. The crowd roars as Hammond calls for London’s Calling. He picks Jones up and throws him on his shoulders. Jones with an elbow to the head, causes Hammond to stumble to the ropes. Jones grabs onto the ropes for dear life. Hammond flips Jones over the ropes, but he lands feet on the apron. Hammond with a huge right, knocks Jones off his feet. Hammond reaches with his arm over the ropes to grab Jones. Gordito runs up from behind and Dropkicks Hammond over the ropes. Jones rolls into the ring, unaware of what happened. Gordito is standing beside him and lifts him to his feet. Gordito hooks his arms and connects with the Meteor of War. The cover, 1... 2... 3.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Gordito!

Cohen: That Jones was robbed. This was more of a handicap match than anything.

Copeland: I disagree Jack. It’s Jones fault for always forgetting the other man, and Gordito has picked up a huge victory.

The ref raises Gordito’s hand. Suddenly “Ode to Joy” interrupts Gordito’s music and Steven Holmes walks onto the ramp, Mayhem Title over his shoulder.

Copeland: What, when did Holmes return to the arena.

Cohen: He must’ve given Baez the slip.

Holmes: Congratulations Gordito, on your silly little victory against these mayhem hooligans. You have really showed yourself to be a Prince or Duke of this garbage you call wrestling. Well Gordito there is nothing proper or dignified about this sort of rubbish, it doesn’t belong alongside real wrestling. That is why We have taken it upon ourselves to take this precious hunk of trash away from you and your friends.

Suddenly the two Baez masked accomplices enter through the crowd and surround the ring. All three men step on the apron.

Holmes: And rid WZCW of Mayhem wrestling, once and for all!

Holmes drops the mic and all three men enter the ring. Gordito attacks one of the masked men as the other two quickly pounce on. Hammond runs in and starts helping Gordito, getting the two masked wrestlers off him. As Hammond turns, Holmes is waiting and hits him with the Mayhem belt. Hammond is down and is pushed out of the ring. The two masked men continue on Gordito and hit a double team maneuver on him similar to a 3-D. Gordito is down as Holmes and the two masked men stand in the ring. The two men remove their masks to reveal themselves as Doug Crashin and Dr Steven Kurtesy. The crowd boos as all three laugh.

Copeland:
I don’t believe it, the Crashin Movement was behind it the whole time.

Cohen: Those guys are geniuses.

All three leave the ring slowly. Holmes turns to look at the ring one more time and raises the Mayhem belt when suddenly Myles appears at the top of the ramp with a mic.

Myles: Gentlemen, since you seem to be so determined to destroy the Mayhem division, I will give you that very opportunity at Unscripted. Steven Holmes you will be taking on Baez for the very title you hold right now.

The crowd pops loudly at the announcement as The Crashin Movement looks upset by the announcement. Holmes grabs a mic from ringside.

Holmes: Fine, I'll destroy that paper champion Baez and prove once in for all that the Mayhem division doesn't deserve a spot in WZCW. I assume you have a type of match in mind already Myles?

Myles: Actually Holmes, because the paper per view is named Unscripted, I think I'll let you squirm a little bit as we will let the fans decide what kind of match Baez will get his revenge on you in! Now get out of the arena before I have the cops arrest you for theft!

The crowd pops once more as Myles exits to the back. Holmes slams the mic on the ground and the Crashin Movement makes their way to the back, Kurtesy trying to calm Holmes down while their way up the ramp.

Harrys: The following contest is a six man tag match scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]6-BVR557V_0[/youtube]​

Titus emerges to a big pop from the crowd. He turns to the left and the crowd cheers, turns to the right to the same effect.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Keystone City, Kansas, weighing in at 215 pounds, Titus!

He makes his way down to the ring and slaps the hands of the fans all around the ring. He gets into the ring and gives a thumbs-up from the turnbuckle.

[youtube]0eTjMNV__5M[/youtube]​

The crowd let out another huge pop as pyro goes off and Showtime Cougar makes his way out, with arena shrouded in a dim blue light with a spotlight shining down on Cougar.

Harrys: His first tag team partner, from Winnipeg, Canada, weighing in at 213 pounds, Showtime Cougar!

He looks out at the crowd, grinning, before making his way down the ramp. He gets into the ring and pats Titus on the shoulder as they exchange some words.

“Blackened The Sun” by Tech N9ne fills the arena. The crowd is loud with anticipation as Ty Burna finally appears. The crowd gives a mixed reaction while Ty keeps his head low under his hood as he slowly walks down to the ring.

Harrys: And their tag team partner, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 235 lbs, Ty Burna!

Ty gets into the ring and stands in the corner, away from his tag team partners, who look at him apprehensively.

Copeland: Should Titus and Showtime put their trust in Ty or will they be too suspicious of him to concentrate on the match?

Cohen:
It’s quite simple, they cannot win this match without Ty.

[youtube]7zEm-U1hC7E[/youtube]​

The crowd boos loudly as Big Dave makes his way out.

Harrys: And their opponents, first, from London, England, the EurAsian champion, Big Dave!

He stares directly into the eyes of Titus as he makes his way down the ramp and stops at the bottom.

[YOUTUBE]/v/xzWXoP3lj1w&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/YOUTUBE]​

Again the crowd boos as Everest makes his way out and starts walking down to the ring.

Harrys: And his partners, first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 205 pounds, Everest!

Everest joins Big Dave at the bottom of the ramp, as they start to exchange a few words about their opponents.

"O Fortuna" hits the arena as Vengeance appears through the curtain. With the WZCW Championship strapped firmly around his waist and the crowd booing deafeningly, Vengeance continues his descent down the ramp.

Harrys: And their partner, weighing in at 275 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Vengeance.

Vengeance gets to the bottom of the ramp and walks right past his partners, getting onto the apron and going into the ring. Everest and Big Dave follow him into the ring.

Cohen: Now this is a dream team, quite possibly the three best wrestlers in the world today teaming together...

Copeland: You’re going to need to change your underwear by the end of the night...

The two teams look at each other from across the ring as the referee takes the various title belts and attire and places them outside the ring. Vengeance gets onto the apron, leaving Everest and Dave to decide who starts. Meanwhile across the ring, Ty tells Titus and Showtime to get onto the apron. The referee calls for the bell and it’s Everest starting things off against Ty. The two men walking to the centre of the ring and lock up, with Everest immediately getting the advantage, getting Ty in a headlock, then flipping him over onto the mat. Ty uses his strength to quickly get back to his feet and elbows Everest in the gut, causing Everest to break the headlock. Ty runs, going for a high knee, but Everest dodges and comes from behind, attempting a Russian Legsweep. Ty manages to reverse it, going for a Back Suplex on Everest, but Everest backflips and lands on his feet. The two men back off, breathing heavily as the crowd give them a loud round of applause. Both men go for a tie up again, but Ty quickly hits Everest with a right hand. Everest stumbles back into the ropes, and Ty hits him with a combo of punches and kicks before Irish Whipping him across the ring. Everest returns and Ty hits him with a big clothesline. Everest quickly gets back to his feet and swings a right hand at Ty, but Ty ducks under it and runs at the ropes, returning with a high knee to Everest’s head. Ty goes for a quick pin, 1... Everest kicks out. Ty walks over to his corner and holds out his hand. Showtime hesitates for a second before tagging himself in and going work on Everest with a series of stomps to his head. He picks Everest up and hits a dropkick, causing Everest to fall backwards into the corner. Cougar follows up with some chops to Everest’s chest as the crowd cheer him on. Showtime walks over to the opposite corner and starts clapping his hands, making the crowd clap in unison before running at Everest, going for a running flying elbow. But Everest bursts out of the corner and hits a spinning heel kick and goes for the pin, 1... kick out by Cougar.

Copeland: Explosive action from the get go in this star-studded match!

Everest grabs Cougar’s leg and drags him over to his corner, tagging in Big Dave. They both pick up Showtime and hit a double suplex. Dave quickly goes for the pin as Everest gets out of the ring, 1... 2... Showtime kicks out. Big Dave picks Cougar up and slaps on a Sleeper Hold, trying to drain Cougar. Cougar flails his arms, trying desperately to reach some nearby ropes, but he’s trapped in the middle of the ring. Showtime starts to fade, his arms dropping to his side before he drops to one knee. Dave lets go of the Sleeper Hold, quickly turning Showtime around and hitting him with a big Powerslam. Dave goes for the pin, 1... 2... kick out by Cougar. Dave walks to his corner and holds out his hand to Vengeance, who glares at Dave for a moment before tagging himself in. Cougar struggles to get to his feet, and finally stands up straight, and Vengeance goes for a Big Boot, but Cougar ducks under it. Vengeance turns around and is hit with a spinning clothesline from Showtime. Vengeance quickly gets up, but he’s met with a lightning-quick Enziguiri. Both men slowly get to their feet and Cougar goes for the Ratings Crash on Vengeance, but Vengeance powers out of it and goes for a Spinebuster, but Cougar reverses it into a DDT. With both men down, the referee starts to count. The two men crawl towards their respective corner, with Vengeance going towards Everest and Cougar going towards Titus, who is bursting to get into the ring. Vengeance gets to his corner first and tags in Everest, who quickly gets into the ring and drags Cougar away from his corner just as he’s going for the tag. Everest picks him up and hits a quick Short-Arm clothesline. He smirks at Titus before going for the pin, 1... 2... Cougar gets a shoulder up! He picks Cougar back up and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex, throwing him across the ring. Everest goes for another pin, 1... 2... Again Cougar gets a shoulder up. Everest tags in Big Dave, who goes straight for Showtime’s legs and locks in a Sharpshooter.

Cohen: This is just.... Beautiful.

Copeland: Vengeance, Everest and Dave are just ripping Showtime apart, piece by piece!

Cougar reaches out for the ropes but can’t get to them as Dave leans back, putting more pressure on Cougar’s legs. Cougar’s face is distorted in pain, but he slowly starts crawling towards the ropes. Finally he gets a hand on the ropes and Dave breaks the hold just before the referee reaches 5. Dave picks Cougar up, but Cougar hits an Enziguiri out of nowhere. Both men get back up and Dave goes for a clothesline but Cougar catches Dave with the Ratings Crash. The referee starts counting to 10 as, once again, Showtime tries crawling towards his corner and finally manages to tag in Titus, causing the crowd to let out a massive pop. Titus bursts into the ring and nails Big Dave with a clothesline. Dave gets back up and is met with a Swinging Neckbreaker from Titus. Everest comes into the ring and runs at Titus, but Titus catches him with a Spinning Heel kick. Titus measures up Big Dave, who is slowly getting to his feet. Dave turns around and Titus kicks him in the gut before hitting the Tit Drop! Titus goes for the pin, 1... 2... Vengeance breaks up the pin, but quickly gets back out of the ring. Titus gets up and beckons Vengeance into the ring, but Vengeance remains expressionless and doesn’t move. Suddenly, Everest comes from behind Ty and pulls him down off the apron before throwing him into the crowd barricade before sliding into the ring and catching Titus off guard, hitting him with the Rock Slide. The referee forces Everest out of the ring as Big Dave slowly crawls over to Titus and drapes an arm across him, 1.... 2.... Titus gets a shoulder up and the crowd let out a massive cheer! Big Dave crawls towards his corner and tags in Vengeance, who goes straight for Titus, picking him up and staring into his dazed eyes before a Sitout Spinebuster. He goes for the pin, 1... 2... Titus gets a shoulder up again. Vengeance starts to look angry before he locks Titus’ head in a triangle choke. Titus tries to get himself free, but Vengeance has the choke locked in tightly.

Copeland: The crowd are cheering on Titus!

Cohen: It’s pointless, he’s going nowhere at the moment.

Titus body goes limp and the referee goes to check on him. Titus arm falls once... It falls for a second time... But he manages to hold it up on the third time. He gets to his knees and grabs Vengeance’s legs and flips over into a Jacknife pin, 1... 2... Vengeance kicks out. Vengeance quickly gets back up and measures up Titus, looking furious. Titus gets up and Vengeance grabs him by the throat, but Titus delivers as series of kicks to Vengeance before jumping up and hitting Vengeance with a hurricanrana that sends him out of the ring. As Vengeance gets to his feet outside the ring, Titus gets to his corner and tags in Ty. Ty gets into the ring as Vengeance slides back in. Vengeance runs at Ty, but Ty catches him with a Spinebuster and goes for the pin, 1... 2.... Vengeance kicks out. Ty grabs Vengeance’s head and arm, going for The Final Séance, but Vengeance kicks Ty in the head, causing Ty to stumble backwards. Vengeance quickly gets back up and goes for the Judge, Jury and Executioner on Ty, but Ty lands behind Vengeance. Vengeance turns around and Ty hits the Consecrated Banishment out of nowhere! Ty goes for the pin, 1... 2... Everest breaks it up. Ty quickly gets up and he starts brawling with Everest. They exchange right hands until Big Dave comes in and hits Ty from behind. They double team Ty for a moment until Cougar comes off the top rope, taking both men down with a flying crossbody. Cougar picks Everest up and clotheslines him out of the ring before diving through the ropes and hitting a Everest with a Suicide Dive. Both Ty and Vengeance are up now, but Vengeance quickly hits a big boot on Ty, sending him outside the ring. Vengeance stares at Ty for a few moments, before Titus turns him around and hits a flurry of right hands before clotheslining him over the top rope. Titus catches his breath before climbing to the second rope and posing. Big Dave sneaks up behind Titus and hits him with a low blow before pulling him off the second rope.

Cohen: All hell has broken loose out here!

Copeland: I fear for Titus’ safety after taking that low blow... He’s hurt and in the ring alone with Big Dave.

Dave stalks Titus, taunting him quietly. He then picks Titus up and throws him shoulder first into the corner post. Titus lets out a yell of pain before Big Dave grabs him and hits the Checking Out. On the outside, Ty Irish whips Vengeance into the steel steps. Ty then measure up Vengeance, going for another Consecrated Banishment. Vengeance ducks under it and grabs Ty from behind, hitting the Sacrilegious Desecration through the announce table! On the other side of the ring, Everest and Showtime are battling up the ramp. Everest hits a clothesline on Showtime and tries to escape by getting off the stage onto the floor, but Cougar quickly gets back up and leaps off the stage, taking down Everest with a spear onto the floor. Inside the ring Titus is struggling to get up as Big Dave stands over him. Titus manages to hit one right hand on Dave before falling backwards into the ropes. Dave looks furious and lifts up Titus, hitting the Stamp of Authority.

Copeland: With Big Dave absolutely dominating his opponent tonight, you have to worry about Titus’ career going into Unscripted!

Cohen: And Vengeance looks to be unbeatable at the moment, if the wreckage at ringside is anything to go by. But even he won’t be the same after Hell in a Cell.

Copeland: Thank you for joining us tonight ladies and gentlemen, tune in tomorrow night for Ascension to see the battle royale to determine the fourth participant in the World Title Hell in a Cell match at Unscripted. Goodnight!

Who wrote what:

Vengeance/Big Dave/Everest vs. Ty/Showtime/Titus - Blade
Reckless Youth vs Hancock/Fox - Thriller
Toyota vs. Crashin - Ty
Gordito vs. Jones vs. Hammond, segments - Showtime
Ratings Spike segment - Numbers
Opening and our fearless leader - Phoenix

We love you guys, and I hope this isn't a one sided affair here, so please share your love in any way (and I do mean any) possible, but mostly we just like gifts of rep, and feedback on the show here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=76131.

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back