• Max Karzai vs James Baker

• USA vs Phoenix

• Steven Holmes vs Big Dave

• Contract Battle Royale

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blade

"Original Blade"
Meltdown 39 said:
Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Titus comes out to a huge pop with his new World title belt over his shoulder as he makes his way down to the ring.

Blade makes his way out onto the stage.

Blade charges and hits a clothesline, falling to his knees as he hits it. He then grabs Titus by the hair and begins punching the forehead of Titus.

Titus runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop on Blades face.

Titus jumps, hitting him with a flying clothesline.

Blade grabs Titus arm and jumps over the stairs, performing an arm breaker, with Titus’ arm and ribs smashing hard into the stairs.

Blade punches Titus, Titus punches back.

Titus grabs Blades legs locks in a British Figure-Four Leglock with Blade screaming out in pain.

Blade quickly slips beside Titus and flips him, hitting The Blade Runner out of nowhere. Suddenly Vengeance starts to slowly march down the ramp, looking viciously evil.

Copeland: What the hell is Vengeance doing out here?

Both men are out. Blade begins to crawl to Titus and drapes an arm over him. 1... 2..... Titus just kicks out. Blades pulls his hair in disbelief. Suddenly, without the referee seeing, Vengeance slides Titus' new title belt into the ring, with the belt coming to a stop just behind Blade. Vengeance gets up on the apron, distracting the referee as Blade gets up with the title belt and waits for Titus to get up. Titus gets to his feet and turns around into Blade smashing the belt off his skulls. Vengeance jumps off the apron and Blade picks up the now busted open Titus and hooks his arms, smirking. He hits the Halo and goes for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Blade!

Copeland: I don't believe it. Vengeance slid Titus' new title belt into the ring for Blade to use against him. It seems like the ultimate insult to Titus...

Vengeance steps into the ring. The bloodied Titus grabs the pant leg of Vengeance who starts laughing. Vengeance picks Titus up and hits Judge, Jury, and Executioner on him. The crowd boos as Vengeance walks out of the ring. He grabs the new WZCW Heavyweight Title belt, slides into the ring and stands over Titus. He holds the belt high over his head as the show ends.

Ascension 14 said:
Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Everest makes his way out, sneering at the crowd.

Corey Payne makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp and begins kicking and punching into the air.

The lights start flickering and go out suddenly.

Ty suddenly appears behind Payne, who had turned back towards the entrance stage. The lights come back on, and Payne is yelling for Ty to get him. Ty spins Payne around and connects with a huge right hand.

Connor: Why is Ty here? He's not even involved with this match!

Ty continues pounding away at Payne, as Everest watches on intrigued from the ring. Ty picks up Payne and slams his head into the barrier. He throws Payne back onto the entrance ramp and stomps away at him before picking him up once more. He leads him down to the ring and throws him head first into the steel steps.

Ty goes under the ring and grabs a chair. He walks over to the steel steps and kicks the top one off. He stomps away at Payne for a bit more before grabbing Payne's oft injured leg and sets it on the steel step. Serafina comes out from the crowd and grabs Payne's leg as Ty lifts the chair up and swings it down, connecting directly across Payne's knee. Payne screams out in Payne as Ty continues to swing the chair down on his knee.

Connor: That's enough Ty! You've made your point, there's no more need for this!

Ty stands back up and holds his hand up. Blood begins trickling down his arm as the camera zooms in on Payne, revealing a crimson mask developing on his face. Ty steps back and motions for Payne to get up.

Payne struggles mightily to get up, eventually using the ring post to balance on one leg. Payne turns towards Ty just as Ty rushes forward and connects with his Consecrated Banishment bicycle kick, causing Payne's head to snap back.

Ty stands over Payne once more and lets out a roar.

Connor: This was a sick attack on Payne by Ty.

Ty and Serafina stand over Payne, mocking him while he tries getting up once more. Payne manages to get to his feet once more, only to be blasted with the Consecrated Banishment once more. Ty smirks and laughs maniacally as he exits the ring with Serafina and trainers quickly run down to check on Payne.[/I]

[YOUTUBE]/v/sOH-p7cgeMk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

*Pryos go off*

Copeland: Judge, Jury and Executioner, that could be the best way to describe the latest actions of Vengeance and Ty Burna against the WZCW Locker Room, but will there valiant efforts of Titus and Showtime stop this hanus from spreading? Hello Everybody, I'm Sebastian Copeland, alongside Jack Cohen and we're at ringside for Meltdown, live from Springfield, Missouri!

Cohen: And tonight, we'll be finding out what's supposedly happened about poor Corey Payne's King For A Day Contract, apparently it was already signed and set for Apocalypse but it must be now void due to his indefinite "injury".

Copeland: Your views may differ to mine, but you know well that what happened to Corey Payne was no injury! Right, well tonight on Meltdown we have...

"Supernova Goes Pop" by Powerman 5000 hits as Everest makes his way out, dressed in a casual suit. The crowd boos him mercilessly as he walks down the entrance ramp, sneering at the crowd. He walks up the steel steps and into the ring, gazing out at the fans. He grabs a mic.

Everest: Shut up for a second. This is Meltdown right? The number one show in WZCW. So where on the card is WZCW’s number one superstar. I should be in the main event, but did I see my name on this weeks card? No, again I am on the B show. And am I even main eventing that show? No. For weeks I have been brushed under the card and tonight I am here to demand what should be mine. Rumours have swirled that Payne had signed his title contract moments before I squashed him at Ascension two weeks ago and I want Myles to come down to this week right now and award me my title shot against Titus.

Everest stands in the ring waiting for Myles. “Falling On” by Finger Eleven hits and Myles walks onto the stage.

Myles: Everest, you have had a good run in the sun. But you have also been given shot after shot for the title and you have failed to take advantage of them. We want to see some new blood in the title scene, and Everest you will just have to wait your turn.

Everest: Myles, you are not even listening to me. I beat Payne... I

Myles: You were handed a dead carcus called Payne. I think my grandma could’ve rolled over Payne and beat him in that case. Bateman and I we have determined who should number one contender. In the main event tonight, Showtime Cougar and WZCW champion Titus will take on the team of Vengeance and Ty Burna. If either Vengeance or Ty win the match for their team, they will be the number one contender for the WZCW title. If Titus or Showtime wins, then next week we will have a triple threat match next week, Ty Burna verse Vengeance verse Showtime Cougar for the right to face Titus at Apocalypse.

The crowd roars, but Everest continues to shake his head.

Everest: Myles are you out of your mind. I am a two time WZCW champion. I held the title for six months. I beat 5 of the best wrestlers this company could throw at me in one match. I am the BEST in WZCW. Don’t tell me the only reason management has me wrestling on Ascension every week is because I lost to stupid USA.

The crowd cheers and a smile flashes across Myles face.

Myles: You know Everest, that’s actually not a bad idea. The crowd seems to like it and lets face it, you probably want to erase that blemish so I’m making the match right now. At Apocalypse, it will be USA against Everest.

Everest: What... no! That’s not what I...

“Falling On” hits again as Everest continues to shout at Myles from the ring as Myles heads to the back.

Copeland: Well what a way to kick off Meltdown ladies and gentlemen, at Apocalypse its been just announced, USA verse Everest. Should be a good match.

Cohen: Everest has every right to be fuming. He should be the new Number One Contender after beating Payne two weeks ago.

Copeland: Well we got a good show here tonight. Chris Beckford goes one on one with Blade, who will be announcing which title he is challenging for this week.

Cohen: Right you are and the main event, Ty Burna and Vengeance, take on the team of Showtime and Titus, and as long as those monsters don’t turn on each other, one should end the night number one contender.

Copeland: That’s all coming up later tonight, but we begin with our Contract Battle Royale match.

Harrys: The following contest is a Contract Battle Royale!

“Welcome to the Future” plays and John McClain comes out shouting at the crowd. He slides into the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Rodney McClain!

“Bulls on Parade” cuts in and Jonnie Blaze walks out the an angry stare. He jaws at the fans as they boo him.

Harrys: From Baltimore, Maryland, Jonnie Blaze!

“For the Love of the Game” plays and Alexander Steele walks out to a loud response from a good portion of the audience. Alexander walks down thanking them and slapping fives. He slides into the ring.

Harrys: And from Boston, Massachusetts, Alexander Steele!

Cohen: Hey it says his father is a wrestler. Is he Trevor Steels, other son.

Copeland: No Jack, Alexander’s last name is spelt with an ‘e’ at the end.

Cohen: Well this young upstart is certainly getting a good reaction from the crowd, and over of all things a 3 man battle royale.

Copeland: Three men yes, but three men fighting for one contract.

The ref is about to ring the belt until a loud WAIT is heard. Tucker Graham is seen running down he ref, frantically putting on his ring attire.

Cohen: I knew there would be one more left. I’ve heard this Tucker Graham has some fight and I’m picking him.

Graham slides into the ring and the bell rings. He runs straight for Steele who quickly at the last moment pulls the rope down and Graham falls to the floor.

Harrys: Tucker Graham has been eliminated.

Copeland: Well Jack, I don’t think you’ve ever been wronger and maybe this will teach this kid to show up on time.

Jonnie Blaze runs up from behind Steele and drives some forearms to his back. McClain stands into the corner, content to chill out there. Blaze goes for an Irish Whip, Steele reverses. Steel hits an overhead Belly to belly on Blaze. Blaze gets up and is knocked down with a clothesline. Steel picks him up by the waist and locks his hands together. Gut Wrench Suplex connects. Blaze holds his back and Steele waits for him to stand. Blaze pulls himself up by the ropes and Steele charges at him, knocking him over the ropes with a clothesline. McClain looks on with a concerned look on his face.

Harrys: Jonnie Blaze has been eliminated.

Copeland: Alexander Steele is rolling here tonight.

Cohen: That Rodney McClain is letting Steele wear himself out so he can sweep him up.

McClain and Steele lock up in the centre of the ring. Steele twists his arm and locks in a rolling armbar. McClain frantically swing his arm. McClain finally taps and Steele gets up with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers. Steele goes for a lock up. McClain quickly gets his knee up and in the gut of Steele. McClain quickly hits a snapmare on Steele and follows it up with a jumping elbow to the back of Steeles neck. McClain shouts at Steele and picks him up. McClain bounces off the ropes and runs at Steele. Steele quickly moves to the side and locks in an abdominal stretch. McClain screams in pain. Steele grabs McClains other arm and hooks him for a Pump Handle Slam. He connects with it. Steele points to the crowd and grabs McClains arm. He swings to behind McClains back and then puts his head in a reverse DDT position. He swings falling down, connecting with Twisted Steele. Steele picks up Rodney, runs him to the ropes and throws him over.

Harrys: Rodney McClain has been eliminated. Your winner, Alexander Steele!

Steele gets on the turnbuckle and posses to the crowd. Rodney slams the floor with anger.

Copeland: Steele impressive his WZCW debut. I expect big things from this kid.

Cohen: Perhaps there is more truth to his indy league greatness. Still, it’s still too early to judge this kid based on a weak field. Let Steele step into the ring with Big Dave or Phoenix and he’ll rust up.

-----------------------------------

We cut backstage to Big Dave walking with the EurAsian Championship through the backstage area as the crowd boos heavily.

Copeland: Speaking of Big Dave, he's in action next after the break and he'll be taking on newcomer Steven Holmes, should be one to watch!

Harrys: The following contest is a non-title match scheduled for one fall!

Ode to Joy comes over the PA and Steven Holmes makes his way out, the spotlight beaming down on him.

Harrys: Introducing first, from London, England, The Elite Steven Holmes!

He gets to the ring and slides in, standing in the middle of the ring for a moment before turning towards to the ramp as the music goes silent and the lights go out with a single spotlight awaiting the top of the stage as the EurAsian Champion makes his way out as the crowd boo.

Harrys: His opponent, also from London England, the EurAsian Champion, Big Dave!

He makes his way slowly down the ramp with the belt around his waist with the spotlight following him all the way down. The arena continues to be silent as he climbs into the ring. Raising his EurAsian Championship high in front of Holmes

Copeland: Dave will have to be careful not to let the thought of Blade's choosing get to him.

Cohen: And not to mention underestimate Steven Holmes, who seems to be a bit of a badass.

The ref calls for the bell and both men lock up. Holmes gets Dave in a headlock but Dave quickly pushed Holmes off into the ropes. Holmes returns from the ropes towards Dave who goes for a clothesline but Holmes ducks under it and runs into the opposite ropes. He returns again but this time is met with a big boot from Dave. Holmes backs into the corner and shakes his head as Dave motions for him to bring it on. The lock up again, with Dave using his superior strength to back Holmes into the corner. The referee starts the count, and Dave backs off at 4 but quickly attempts a clothesline on Holmes in the corner. Holmes ducks under it and grabs Dave around the waist, attempting a German Suplex, but Dave clutches the top rope with both hands and holds on. Holmes tries to wrench Dave away from the ropes, but Dave refuses to let go. Holmes quickly moves his arms off Dave’s waist and puts them around his throat, going for a sleeper hold. Dave quickly drops to the mat before it can be locked in, and rolls out of the ring. The crowd boo loudly as Dave paces back and forth for a moment, massaging his throat. He gets back up on the apron and shouts at the referee to hold back Holmes as he gets back into the ring. Holmes goes for Dave, hooking his arms and throwing him across the ring with an Underhook Suplex before Dave can even react. Dave hits the mat with a thud and quickly backs himself into the corner, looking at Holmes in shock.

Copeland: Looks like Dave got more than he bargained for with this rookie!

Dave slaps himself a bit, trying to focus on the match. Holmes goes for Dave again, but Dave sees it coming this time, quickly kicking the side of Holmes’ leg. Dave then kicks the back of his leg, bringing Holmes to one leg before hitting him with an Enziguiri, taking Holmes to the mat. Dave smirks out of relief and goes for a pin, 1... 2.... Holmes gets a shoulder up. Dave picks Holmes up and Irish whips him across the ring. Holmes returns and Dave hits him with a powerslam. Dave circles the fallen Holmes, raising his arms as the crowd boo loudly. He goes to pick up Holmes, but Holmes quickly gets Dave in a Schoolboy Pin, 1... 2.... Kick out by Dave. Dave gets up angrily and starts stomping on Holmes’ head viciously. Dave picks Holmes up and goes for a Northern Lights Suplex, but Holmes blocks it and nails Dave with a DDT. Holmes catches his breath and crawls over Dave for the pin, 1... 2... Dave kicks out! Holmes quickly goes from the pin to a headscissors. Dave’s arms swing wildly as he tries to grab a rope, but can’t get to any. Dave struggles to get out of the submission, but slowly starts fading as his arms start moving slower and slower. Suddenly, Dave rolls over onto his front and grabs Holmes’ legs before going for a Jacknife pin! 1.... 2... Holmes kicks out. Holmes quickly gets up, but is instantly met with a spear from Dave. Dave goes for the cover, 1... 2.... Holmes gets a shoulder up!

Copeland: Not only can Holmes dish out the punishment, this guy can take it too!

Cohen: 98 things out of 100 suck about Britain. These guys are the two things that don’t suck.

Dave sits up, catching his breath before slowly getting to his feet. Dave signals for the Stamp of Authority as Holmes gets to his feet. Dave lifts Holmes onto his shoulders, but Holmes lands behind Dave and hits him with a neckbreaker! Holmes quickly goes for the pin, 1... 2... Dave gets a shoulder up! Holmes starts to look frustrated now as he flips Dave onto his front and stands over him before locking in Aristocracy Rules. Dave screams out in pain as the referee asks him if he wants to quit. Dave shakes his head, trying to get out of the submission, but Holmes refuses to let go. Dave wraps his arms around Holmes’ legs and uses his strength to slowly get to his feet, before falling backwards, slamming Holmes to the mat. Both men slowly get up, with Holmes looking dazed. Holmes turns around and walks right into Dave who hits him with the Stamp of Authority. Dave goes for the pin, 1... 2....3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, the EurAsian champion, Big Dave!

Dave wrenches his title belt out of the referee’s hands and raises his arms. He gets up on the turnbuckle and holds the belt up. He gets down off the turnbuckle and turns around to see Holmes slowly getting up, clutching his head. Their eyes meet and Dave gives Holmes a quick nod before getting out of the ring and making his way back up the ramp as we cut backstage to Blade who stands watching Dave on a television monitor.

Cohen: I’m telling ya, Holmes is the next Big Dave!

Copeland: Well he certainly made an impact by taking it to the current Big Dave.

----------------------------

A World in chaos

Engulfed in flames

It's survival of the fittest

For the end

Apocalypse

Is imminent

Apocalypse.jpg

LIVE SUNDAY 27TH JUNE ON PAY PER VIEW

Harrys : The following contest is scheduled for one fall!! Introducing first, weighing in at 203 lbs, from the town of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Max Karzai!

Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper starts to play as Max Karzai makes his way out to the stage. He comes out on stage jumping around to his music before walking down the ramp to the ring. Once in the ring he climbs the turnbuckles and raises his fists to the crowd as they cheer him on.

Harrys : And his opponent, weighing 232 lbs, from the town of Compton, California, one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions, James Baker!!

Hail Mary by Tupac Shakur starts blaring through the arena as James Baker comes out and shows off his WZCW Tag Team Championship to the crowd as he walks down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and goes over to the far side and shows his belt to the crowd as their cheer him on. Karzai looks on from the outside and points at his waist making belt motions. Karzai climbs into the ring as the bell sounds and both men are ready to go. They begin to circle the ring as they lock up in the center of the ring. It's true test of strength as neither man will give way to the other until Karzai pushes Baker into the corner as the ref begins to count...1...2....Karzai breaks the hold and charges at Baker with a clothesline in the corner. He falls to the mat and as Karzai goes to pick him up Karzai gets hit in the midsection. Baker comes off the ropes as Karzai slides under him and bounces off the ropes to come back and catch a dropkick to the face from Karzai. Karzai picks up Baker and sets him up for a powerbomb. Baker is fighting it as Karzai hits him with forearms to the back. He finally gets him up but Baker uses his weight to roll over and drops Karzai to the mat and floats over and applies the Notorious Clutch.

Cohen : I hope Karzai gets choked out. He needs to get a taught a lesson or two.
Copeland : This has been a good match so far, both men are putting up a good fight.

The referee gets down and checks on Karzai who is slowly fading out. The ref raises Karzai's arm and it drops. He does it again and it drops. He does it once more and there's still life in Karzai as Baker begins to really apply the pressure now. Karzai somehow drags both himself and Baker over to the ropes and grabs a hold of them. The ref begins to count as Baker won't break the hold, but Karzai is using the ropes to pull both men up. Karzai runs backwards into the ropes and tries to throw Baker over his shoulder, buit Baker floats over and locks in his grip for Da Xtreme Knockout and he struggles as Karzai fights it. Karzai takes some forearms to the back as Baker hits Da Xtreme Knockout. Baker goes for the pin ...1......2......and Karzai kicks out , but barely.

Cohen : Baker is dominating this match, this is just the beating Karzai needs.
Copeland : Just wait, Karzai has something left in the tank, he'll put out a win yet.

Both men are to their feet now and begin trading punches in the center of the ring with Karzai getting the upper hand. Karzai whips Baker into the ropes and catches him for a snap suplex. He floats over and grabs Baker's leg and applies a single leg boston crab and wrenches back while Baker attempts to crawl to the ropes. He starts to crawl and comes close as Karzai pulls him back into the center of the ring. Baker is trying to roll over but looks like he is about to tap out. He keeps trying to roll over and finally does so as he kicks Karzai off of him. Both men are slow to their feet, and Karzai spears Baker to the mat. He grabs his wrist and applies a hammerlock. He sits down on the arm and continues to wrench back as Baker is in obvious pain. Baker reaches for the ropes as the ref begins to count....1....2...3.....4.....and Karzai breaks the hold. He goes over to the corner and waits for Baker to get up. Baker crawls to the opposing corner and uses the ropes to get up. He shakes his wrist and yells something at the referee. Karzai and Baker charge at each other and collide in the center of the ring. Both men are down as the referee begins to ten count....1....2....3.....4.....5......6.....7.....8.....9......10!!

Harrys : Ladies and gentlemen, both men were unable to rise to their feet, and as a result, this match has ended in a double count-out.

The referee goes over to Baker and checks on him. He looks towards the stage and throws his arms up in an X to signal help. EMT's come down and check on Baker and help him to his feet as the crowd cheers for him. Baker appears to be favoring his right arm now as they help him to the back.

Cohen : What did that idiot Karzai do to Baker?
Copeland : This cannot be good for The Ghetto Stars as it appears Baker has become injured again.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The Star Spangled Banner by Jimi Hendrix begins playing as USA makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd pops loudly for him as he salutes the crowd before turning around and saluting the American Flag on the video tron. He walks down the entrance ramp slapping hands with fans at ringside. He slides into the ring and salutes the crowd one more time.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Corpus Christi Texas. He stands' 6'4" and weighs 257 lbs, USA!

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by the Smashing Pumpkins hits as Phoenix makes his way out to a loud chorus of boos. The lights dim low and flashing lights begin going off around the arena. He walks down the ramp, looking around at the fans before jumping up onto the apron and enters the ring. He stares down USA before leaning against his corner.

Harrys: And his opponent, from The Great Beyond. He stands 6'2" and weighs 213 lbs, Phoenix!

Copeland: USA has been in the spotlight lately, taking on the likes of Everest, Ty, and Vengeance the past few weeks. He looks to get a convincing win over Phoenix, who has had his issue with Garth skyrocketing quickly.

Cohen: What has USA ever done to deserve the opportunities he's gotten lately? Phoenix has crushed Black at every turn as of late, and I see Phoenix picking up the win here.

The ref signals for the bell as USA looks to lock up with Phoenix. Phoenix utilizes his quickness and gets around USA and kicks away at his leg. USA turns around and goes for a clothesline, but Phoenix ducks and bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Phoenix bounces off the ropes again and connects with a legdrop across USA's chest. He goes for the cover but gets barely a two count. Phoenix picks USA up from the mat and whips him into the ropes. Phoenix goes for a clothesline but USA ducks and connects with a powerslam on the rebounding Phoenix. USA goes for the cover, and gets a two count.

Copeland: Classic speed vs. power battle here Cohen. Phoenix has been using quick strikes and kicks to keep USA down. But you see the result when USA catches him, a thunderous powerslam that has Phoenix down on the mat gasping for air.

Cohen: Merely luck Seabass. Once Phoenix gets the momentum going again, USA won't have a chance to catch up.

USA pulls Phoenix up from the mat and punches away at him before whipping him into the corner. He quickly follows and hits a clothesline, causing Phoenix to drop to a seated position. USA stomps away at Phoenix before climbing up and sitting on the top turnbuckle. Phoenix slowly gets to his feet and turns around, only to get grabbed by USA. USA looks out at the crowd and salutes before coming off the top rope with a tornado DDT, planting Phoenix right on his head. USA goes for the pin, but gets a two count. USA gets up and poses for the crowd once more, the crowd popping in response. USA turns around and gets with a step up enziguri by Phoenix, dropping USA hard to the ground.

Cohen: How many times have I said it Seabass? You never turn your back on your opponent, especially one like Phoenix who can hit you from any angle.

Copeland: Clearly USA's showmanship can be questioned there. He was in control and really doling out the punishment to Phoenix.

Phoenix stomps away at USA as the crown boos loudly. Phoenix motions for USA to getup. As USA struggles to his feet, Phoenix quickly lifts him up and hits the Incinerator, covering USA for a two count. Phoenix looks frustrated as he climbs up the top rope. He comes flying off with a beautiful moonsault, but USA moves out of the way at the last minute. USA gets up and signals for the Rocket's Red Glare. He lifts Phoenix up and holds him up for effect, but Phoenix floats over and pushes USA in the back. USA turns around and out of nowhere gets hit with the Rebirth! Phoenix covers USA, but pulls up at two. He gets up and walks over to the turnbuckle.

Copeland: Is this really necessary? USA is out on the mat, Phoenix should just pin him and get the victory.

Cohen: Shut it Seabass, Phoenix is making a statement to Garth Black here.

Phoenix climbs up to the top rope and poses as the crowd boos him once more. He comes off with the Final Flight, connecting on the already prone USA. He covers him and gets the three count.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Phoenix!

Cohen: I can never get enough of that move, it's devastating and amazing to watch all at the same time.

Copeland: Well sportsmanship aside, Phoenix was impressive tonight in his victory over USA.

Phoenix gets up and the referee raises his arm in victory. He drops down and rolls out of the ring, taunting the disappointed USA fans as he walks up the ramp. As USA slowly collects himself, Everest's music hits to a loud chorus of boos. He makes his way slowly down to the ring while taking his sunglasses off. He enters the ring slowly and stands over the slowly rising USA.

Copeland: What the hell is Everest doing here?

Cohen: I don't know Seabass, maybe attacking his opponent at Apocalypse?

He trash talks USA and slaps him across the head multiple times until USA finally gets up and slaps Everest hard across the face. Everest backs up and holds his face until he suddenly explodes, lifting up USA and hitting the Rock Slide. Everest gets up and trash talks USA some more before exiting the ring, sliding his sunglasses back on.

Harrys : The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 235 lbs, from the town of Dublin, Ireland, " The Prodigal Son ", Blade!

Bliss by Muse begins to play throughout the arena as Blade comes out to the stage and looks around at the crowd. He walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction as he attempts to intimidate those close to the ramp. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and waves his hands in a belt motion to signify his upcoming opportunity.

Harrys : And his opponent, weight in at 226 lbs, from the town of Leeds, England, Chris Beckford!!

Gammer and Re-Con by Enya Stomp begins to echo throughout the arena as Beckford makes his way to the stage, he runs down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. He goes to get up but Blade hits him with a stomp to the back as the ref signals for the bell. Blade continues to stomp on Beckford as the ref tries to get Blade to back off. Blade kicks him again and backs off and taunts the crowd as Beckford comes up from behind and hits him with a forearm to the back. Blade falls between the top and middle rope to the outside of the ring. Beckford runs off the opposing ropes and springboards outside the ring only for Blade to catch him with a dropkick out of nowhere.He notices the referring starting to count as he throws Beckford into the ring and slides in after him. He goes to pick up Blade but Beckford punches him in the midsection and gets to his feet . He kicks Blade in the midsection and goes for a DDT but Blade reverses it into a fisherman suplex, and holds it for a pin....1...Beckford kicks out. Both men are to their feet and Blade charges Beckford who slides under Blade and under him again as he comes back and then jumps up and hits Blade with his own dropkick.

Copeland : What a match so far, right Cohen?
Cohen : Blade is dominating early on but how long will it last?

He picks Blade up and hits a reverse DDT but instead of releasing his arm, he holds it and picks Blade up and also hits a normal DDT also. He goes for a pinfall...1.....2...and Blade kicks out at 2. . He goes to grab Blade's leg in an attempt for a boston crab but Blade kicks him off. Beckford charges him and Blade hits him with a drop toe hold into the middle turnbuckle in the corner. Blade picks him up and both men begin to trade punches as both men stagger a bit.Beckford gets the upper hand though and he whips Blade into the corner and charges at him with a running splash. He sets Blade up in the corner and hangs him upside down. He goes to the opposing corner yet again and charges at him and hits a hesitation dropkick as Blade drops to the mat. Beckford goes to top turnbuckle and it looks like he is going for his finisher but Blade gets to his feet out of nowhere and climbs the top turnbuckle and hits a huge belly to belly suplex off the top.

Copeland : What a move by Blade, where did he get the energy for that from?
Cohen: When you're The Prodigal Son, you don't need to answer questions like that.

Blade draps his arm over Beckford as the ref counts the pin...1.....2....and Beckford barely kicks outs in time. Both men are slow to their feet and begin to trade punches again, this time with Blade gaining the upper hand. Blade goes for a kick to the midsection but Beckford grabs his foot. Blade jumps up and hits an enzuiguiri to the side of Beckford's head as he hits the mat. Blade then goes to the mat and locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. As Blade wrenches back on the hold Beckford attempts to crawl towards the ropes. He slowly crawls to the ropes and almost makes it as Blade pulls him back to the center of the ring. Blade wrenches on the hold yet again as Beckford crawls to the ropes again. As he crawls he begins to fade out, barely hooking the ropes with his arm. The ref begins to count as Blade breaks the hold. Blade goes to pick up Beckford but Beckford grabs him and attempts a small package...1....2....Blade kicks out at 2.

Copeland : That was a close call for Blade.
Cohen : He's the Prodigal Son Copeland, he will not lose.

Both men are quick to the feet and Blade catches Beckford for a quick chokeslam. He taunts the crowd and picks up Beckford. He sets him up for the Halo and lands it as he goes for the pin...1.....2.....Beckford kicks out. Blade looks at the referee in shock and argues the count. He picks up Beckford and sets him up for another Halo. He hits it again and the referee counts the pin....1....2.....3.

Harrys : The winner of this match, " The Prodigal Son " Blade!!

Blade leans back into the corner and catches his breath, before asking for a microphone.

Blade: Ok... Ok....

The crowd give a mixed reaction to Blade as he shakes the cobwebs out of his head.

Blade: It’s time, ladies and gentlemen... And while I know you guys aren’t fond of me, you still hate Reynolds and Big Dave a whole lot more. Speaking of the morons, I want them both out here now as I make my decision.

Austin Reynolds’ music hits and he comes down the ramp, Elite X title in hand. He stops and the bottom of the ramp and doesn’t get into the ring, instead waiting for Big Dave. Dave’s comes out and joins Reynolds at the bottom of the ramp with a towel around his neck and his belt over his shoulder. They get into the ring together and go on either side of Blade.

Blade: I can see the look in your eyes... You guys are torn between wanting to take me out and the curiosity bouncing around your tiny little minds. Dave, you know how close I came to beating you a few months ago. And Reynolds, you know I beat Karnage more decisively than you ever could. But without further ado...

Blade smirks

Blade: While destroying Reynolds and his delusions of grandeur would be swell, I said last week that I wanted to prove that I’m the best. And that means taking on and beating you, Dave.

Blade slowly walks towards Dave, who drops his EurAsian title.

Blade: I tricked the entire rWo and defeated Karnage. But the one thing I’ve never done is beaten you and I...

Suddenly Reynolds hits Blade from behind with the Elite X title, and both men start laying into Blade as the crowd boo loudly. Reynolds holds up Blade while Big Dave looks into his dazed eyes, gritting his teeth and breathing deeply and intensely. He gets Blade into position for Checking Out, but suddenly the crowd pop loudly as Beckford comes out of nowhere, hitting Reynolds with a Dropsault, causing him to fall through the ropes to the outside. Dave lets go of Blade, who falls to the mat. Dave picks up his title belt and nails Beckford in the head with it, before throwing him out of the ring. Reynolds attacks Beckford and starts beating him down ringside. Hammond runs down to ring side, and starts hitting Reynolds with right hands before Irish whipping him into the steel ring steps. Inside the ring, Big Dave is watching the commotion ringside. He turns around and is caught with right hands from Blade, who finishes the combo by clotheslining Dave over the top rope. On the outside, Hammond helps Beckford up, but Beckford pushes him away, looking angry. He shouts “Reynolds is mine!” at Hammond, who pushes Beckford back. Blade rolls out of the ring, and breaks up the fight before Chuck Myles makes his way out.

Myles: Break it up. I said stop it!!

Beckford and Hammond both back away from each other.

Myles: Listen up. On the next Meltdown, we’ll have Chris Beckford v Scott Hammond one on one.... The winner will not only be Blade’s partner against Austin Reynolds and Big Dave on next week’s Ascension... But, they will also be named the new number one contender for the Elite X title.

Beckford and Hammond look at each other with fury, as Blade looks up at the retreating Big Dave on the ramp.

Copeland: After all that commotion we just saw, the night isn't over as we have our Main Event up next. But in case you missed it, next week on Meltdown, Chris Beckford will take on Scott Hammond for the right to face Austin Reynolds at Apocalypse for the Elite X Title. But also, the winner will team up with Blade the next night on Ascension to take on Austin Reynolds and Big Dave in a tag team match! If that hasn't got me excited for next week and for Apocalypse then I don't know what will?!

Cohen: Alright, enough about you getting excited, this is a family show, let's bring on our Main Event!

The bell sounds

Harrys: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Now should either Vengeance or Ty Burna make the pinfall in this match, they will be the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Apocalypse!

The lights and music cut out instantly as the crowd get their lighters out as eventually ‘Blackened the Sun’ starts playing to the images of static flashes of white light. Out onto the stage, emerges a cloaked Ty Burna, holding his Ouija scroll with Serafina walking alongside him, head bowed down.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 pounds, Ty Burna!

Copeland: Could Ty Burna finally realise his dream and earn himself his first title shot at the World Heavyweight Championship or will that pursuit still linger?

Cohen: Hard to say for one reason…

Ty turns towards Serafina who leaves back out through the curtain before he turns to face the ring, he walks slowly towards the ring, heading down the ramp at a slow and steady pace. When he reaches the ring he looks up at his opponents before turning around and opens the scroll, he lifts it up high in the air as his music dies fades in O’Fortuna as the silhouette of Vengeance starts walking towards the stage Vengeance makes his way onto the stage dressed in a hooded white robe with Tarja behind him. He lifts his head slightly and stares with an evil look at the ring.

Harrys: From Ragnarog, weighing in at 275lbs, he is the man they call Vengeance!

Cohen: …That reason. I think Vengeance’s time to finally be called the World Champion is drawing near, I can feel it!

Copeland:
He has to get the victory first!

Vengeance walks slowly down towards the ring in a similar pace to Ty, he meets Ty outside the ring and they both drop their hoods and remove their cloaks and hand them to Serafina and Tarja respectively, who both leave back up the ramp as the two dark men of WZCW enter the ring with Truman Harrys leaving the ring immediately.

[YOUTUBE]/v/0eTjMNV__5M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd roars as the pyro shoots straight up from the end of the ramp to the entrance way, the last and biggest one fades to reveal Showtime as the dim blue light covers the area except for the usual spotlight that follows Showtime on his way to the ring. He acknowledges different members of the crowd by pointing at them and winking at some of the ladies

Harrys: Their opponents, first, from Winnipeg, Canada, weighing in at 213 pounds, Showtime Cougar!

Copeland: But equally, Showtime is going to be motivated for this match, he’s beaten both Ty and Vengeance on separate occasions. But furthermore, he could be thrown into the title match possibility if he gets the pin.

Cohen: I hardly doubt Titus will let him do that!

[youtube]/v/6-BVR557V_0&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]​

Showtime stages waiting at the bottom of the ramp as the crowd erupts to Titus making his way out onto the stage, he responds to their reaction by pointing in a panning motion back to them before heading down the ramp

Harrys: From Keystone City, Kansas, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Titus!

Copeland: The man who is the target for this match tonight and no doubt after the actions that Ty and Vengeance pulled last week, Titus will be wanting some payback!

Cohen: Of which he will not get!

Titus and Showtime meet up at the bottom of the ramp, they have a quick chat before they look at their opponents and immediately slide under the bottom ropes and brawl with Ty and Vengeance as the referee signals for the bell. Titus is exchanging rights with Ty in the corner as Show has Vengeance against the ropes, immediately irishing whipping from it but is countered by Vengeance who hits a spinebuster, causing Show to roll out of the ring with Vegeance making a save on Ty by attacking Titus from behind. They both double team and irish whip Titus, hitting a double back flip on him with Vengeance kicking him in the head before leaving the ring as Ty goes to work on the champion. He gets Titus up to one knee and holds him by the chin, getting in his face before following it with a right hand to knock Titus back down to the mat. He looks to see if Showtime is watching, as he’s in the corner, still feeling the effects of Vengeance’s spinebuster. Ty says a few words before Titus kips up to an ovation and knocks Ty forward with an elbow from behind.

Titus tries to get control by locking on Ty’s head and hitting a reverse DDT and immediately tags Showtime in who climbs onto the second ropes to drop a quick elbow on Ty, he thinks about the cover, but decides against it to leap up and drop a leg on his opponent’s head and then goes for the cover 1……..2..kickout by Ty. Show waits for Ty to get to his feet as he leaps in the air to go for a dropkick, but Ty drops back down to make his opponent miss and land straight onto the mat. As Showtime tries to get back up, Ty grabs him by the hair and slams his head to the mat for the second time before grabbing again and dragging him to the corner to tag in Vengeance who goes for the legs and both men lift Showtime up in the air and slam him back down to the mat.

Copeland: Nice double teaming here, wearing down Showtime through strength in numbers

Cohen: Far from how confident Showtime was on Ascension last week!

Showtime crawls over to the ropes, which opens the chance for Vengeance to force his boot into the back of Show’s neck against the ropes, choking him out as the referee counts up to four before Vengeace shuns at the ref and then goes for the choke again and the referee tries to drag him away only for Vengeance to snap back and get in the ref’s face. Which gives Ty a chance to drop to the floor on the outside and hold Show’s neck down on the rope still, something of which angers Titus who tries to make the save but the referee prevents him to his frustration as Vengeance gets a weary Showtime on his feet and then throws him shoulder first into the ring post. Vengeances use the time to look at Titus with a sick smile, he takes Showtime again and drags him to the centre of the ring, facing Titus still smiling and locks Showtime into position, hitting the Judge, Jury and Executioner on Showtime. He gives a sign as Titus and mouthing “See you at Apocalypse”. He drops down to his knees and goes for the cover on Showtime, only at the same time, Titus reaches out with all his might and manages to tag Showtime’s foot, making a legal tag and he runs in to kick Vengeance in the face and run at Ty to knock him off the apron to the floor below.

Cohen: This isn’t in the rule book!

Copeland: Titus finally getting some payback on these two monsters.

Titus feels the adrenaline rushing and sees Vengeance ready in position, so he runs at him and hits The Tit Drop, he goes for the cover but Ty is back up and drags him outside, ramming him back first into the ring edge before stepping back and ramming him into it again. Showtime is slowly stirring by the ring post, forcing himself to get slowly up the levels of padding to reach the top rope. Vengeance suddenly sits up and looks directly at Show who’s trapped at this time, Vegeance gets up and climbs the turnbuckle and starts exchanging sloppy rights with Showtime. At the same time, Titus dodges another ramming from Ty and kicks him back to the floor for the time being. He jumps up to the apron and grabs Vengeance’s leg which distracts him, allowing Show to quickly lock in and hit The Final Act from the top rope, taking out both himself and Vengeance. Titus signals to the crowd as he climbs up the turnbuckle and measures the distance before leaping off with a graceful Red Comet which connects, the crowd get excited 1……2…..Ty drags Titus off from the outside.

Copeland: Damn, we thought Titus had it, but Ty had another thing coming!

Cohen:
Neither Ty or Vengeance will give up that chance for the title.

Ty gets back into the ring as he stands stalking behind Titus who's getting back to his feet. Right before Titus up and can get a move in, Ty runs up and and hits the Consecrated Banishment to take the champion out. Showtime who’s using the ropes to pull himself up isn’t aware of what’s just occurred as Ty looks to strike him as well. He has himself lined up and goes for another Consecrated Banishment only for Showtime to duck and then take him and Ty over the top rope to the floor. Meanwhile on the inside of the ring, Vengeance gets a hand over Titus 1……..2……..3. The bell sounds but Showtime and Ty don’t care they keep exchanging lefts and rights with each other on the floor as the referees try to break up the brawling. They eventually do so but Showtime then runs at Ty as they brawl over the announce table, forcing Copeland and Cohen to make way for the fight. The referees finally drag Showtime off as Ty tries to recover and get off the announce table and there’s some quiet and calmness in the arena.

Harrys: The winners of this match, Vengeance and Ty Burna. As Vengeance made the pin, he is the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd boos heavily as Vengeance finally sits up and in a moment of rage, Ty runs and slams Showtime’s back into the steel steps, getting in a rather angry state from the situation. Vengeance is still sitting before it finally hits him and a sick smile cracks through once again before he looks at Titus who’s slowly stirring, the stare just looks so deadly.

Cohen: I think my headset is ok!

Copeland: Even so, I don’t want to stay around for long and it looks like we’re virtually out of time. I can’t believe it but Vengeance is the Number One Contender for the title, Titus hasn’t got an easy challenge here, especially what he’s been through previously. And Showtime and Ty Burna can’t seem to stop fighting at the moment, get some EMTs out here, Showtime needs some assistance! Ladies and Gentleman, I’m still caught up in the action, but we’ll make sense of it by the time we go to Ascension, until then, I’m Sebastian Copeland alongside Jack Cohen, be safe!

Who wrote what....

Intro, Titus/Showtime vs Ty/Vengeance, backstage stuff - Phoenix
Opening Segment, Contract Battle Royale - Showtime
Dave vs Holmes, EurAsian/Elite X segment - Blade
Blade vs Beckford, Karzai vs Baker - SuperCrazy
USA vs Phoenix - Ty

Rep them, as they entertain you more than you ever thought possible....

Also, please vote on our MOTN poll. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back