• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 115

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's broadcast will celebrate the life of the late, great Mexican Legend who tragically passed away recently. We celebrate the life and career of Pedro Aguayo Ramirez. El Perro Aguayo Jr.

[youtube]283-qy2kpJM[/youtube]

God Bless And Thanks For The Memories.
"Dios Perdona. Los Perros No."

================================================

[youtube]K5q1WGDWYhs[/youtube]

Copeland: We welcome you to the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio! I'm Sebastian Copeland alongside Jack Cohen for a major edition of Meltdown! Episode 115!

Cohen: That's right. A major match for the World Heavyweight Championship and the Semi-Finals of the Gold Rush begin here tonight. A jam packed arena and a jam packed show tonight.

[youtube]OmND5_zHUD4[/youtube]​

Matt Tastic appears and marches down with a serious look on his face to the ring. He quickly calls for a mic as the music dials down.

Copeland: Matt managed to barely get by Ty Burna inside the Steel Cage at Meltdown 114 but then he got jumped by Constantine. When he answered Constantine's challenge at Ascension, Ty Burna attacked him. And when he was being checked up, he verbally lashed out at Mikey Stormrage.

Cohen: The issues between The Elite and The Armada are REALLY boiling over as of late.

Matt: I need to apologize. I need.... to apologize you. The fans of this great company. I think I've failed you. I feel I have. Looking back since I won this title and I see I've caused nothing but trouble. The Elite have attacked my Grandfather, given Mikey Stormrage a heart attack, ended El Califa Dragon's career, ended Showtime's career, buried Chris KO alive and have caused untold mental damage to me. And you people have had to put up with it for all this time. It became clear to me last week that no matter how many times I put down a member of The Elite.... Another one pops up right after. I feel on edge tonight going into my match with Constantine. I know I'll have to keep an eye over my shoulder all match long.

[youtube]pc2GXtwnxJU[/youtube]​

Mikey Stormrage appears on stage and looks rather unpleased as he makes his way to the ring with a mic already on his hand.

Mikey: Matt. My brother. Last week you said something that struck a cord with me. And now you just said something else that seems to re-enforce what you said. You said you would have to have an eye over your shoulder during your match tonight with Constantine. Last week you were mad. You screamed at me. I asked what I did. And then you responded. "Nothing". It took a lot of thinking. But you just confirmed it. Brother, you don't trust me, do you?

Matt steps back trying to ignore the accusation as the fans groan. Matt has a hard time thinking about responding as Mikey holds up his hands waiting for an answer.

Matt: Mik-Wh- What are you talking about? I-I You-

Mikey
: Stop stuttering! You don't have to lie. Just say it! I've lost every major match since before we eve came together! You don't trust! management doesn't trust me! The fans don't trust me! No one thinks I can get it done! Hell, I'm starting to believe it!

Matt: I don't believe that. You shouldn't either. I would not be World Champion if it wasn't for you. I would not had headlined Kingdom Come if it weren't for you.

Mikey: That's nice. All this time, you're the one carrying the rewards for what according to you is OUR work. Well tell me then, brother. When do I get the once in a lifetime chance you got? That I gave you? I don't want to say I deserve it. But good grief, I do deserve a chance don't I?

Matt: What? At the World Heavyweight Championship? Gladly. But you lost the #1 Contenders match to Ty Burna and you lost the Gold Rush qualifier to Dorian Slaughter. It's not my fault, you keep getting beat by the same people I've.... beat--en.

Cohen: Oh boy! I think that was a slip of the tongue!

Mikey paces the ring nodding angrily at Matt's words as Matt covers his mouth regretting his words.

Mikey: Matt, I can beat you. I know I can beat Ty. And I know I can beat Constantine. If I could get the chance to do it, I'd prove it! I don't need your sympathy.

The two friends butt heads as the tension boils. They seem about to come to blows.

[youtube]TiBOogmLjzc[/youtube]​

Constantine appears on the stage with a mic sporting a power suit. He fixes his tie to show off his style and poise before speaking.

Constantine: To think. For months we've been looking for a way to get rid of the two of you. And then petty bickering between you two does it for us. But Matt, I don't want you to forget. That tonight is my special night. I will become the new World Heavyweight Champion. And to be honest, you shouldn't be looking over your shoulders. Not because your underachieving friend will or will not be there. But because your biggest concern should be ME. It's about time this farce came to an end. It's an utter injustice that a man of my stature is denied the top prize of this organization and that it is in the hands of a joke like you. Much less the bigger joke over there who's named after a Ninja Turtle. Hell, he even looks like.

Mikey: You had to kick me in nuts to be able to brag about that kind of stuff bro. At least there's proof that I have balls. How about you? All that cheating and bragging points otherwise.

Constantine: Sorry. I don't talk to losers.

Mikey: WHAT?!

Matt: Mikey, chill.

Mikey: Shut up! I'm sick of people looking down on me as if I never did anything!

Matt: Mikey!

Matt pulls Mikey to get him to reason.

Mikey: Back off!!

But Mikey shoves him off. The two face off once again. They argue as Constantine moves away from the entrance of the stage. Matt and Mikey come to blows as the crowd erupts at the collision. Constantine is shown smirking.

Copeland: Oh My God! Live Mas has exploded! Constantine has manipulated the destruction of the duo!

Cohen: YES! Tear each other apart! This is great!

Matt and Mikey keep going, but Mikey manages to get the upper hand and tosses the World Champion out of the ring. Mikey grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and shows it off to Constantine who just laughs with his arms crossed. Suddenly, the lights go out!

When they come back on, Ty Burna is in the ring and has Mikey Stormrage between his knees! He hits the Desecration Annihilation on Mikey! Ty grabs the World title belt and looks at it gritting his teeth strongly as his eyes flash red one and off. He looks up to the stage at Constantine, but he's already walking away fixing his tie with a grin on his face.

Cohen: Live Mas seems to be near its end thanks to Constantine. But what about Ty showing up to break down Mikey?

Copeland: Constantine's end game is the World title. And it seems that even though Ty is uncooperative, Constantine has managed to take advantage of Ty's hatred to plan out attacks. They all seem to revolve the World Heavyweight Championship.

Matt gets up and check on Mikey who is having a hard time getting up. Mikey then shoves Matt off and exits the ring.

Cohen: Where is he going? Doesn't he know he has a match next?

Copeland: Jack is right. Hopefully he gets his wits together soon as he takes on Vikram after these commercials.

bgRvjwQ.gif

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall.

We return from commercial to have Vikram already in the ring and looking focused on the task at hand. Mikey Stormrage is walking around the outside of the ring, ignoring fans with extended hands, until the referee calls him back into the ring.

Copeland: What you missed during the break was another heated exchange between Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic. The two argued the entire time Vikram made his entrance, until eventually Tastic walked out.

Cohen: I'd walk out on the fat ass too.

Copeland: Stormrage, it is no surprise, is in no mood for fun tonight. It's been a while since Mikey was able to pick up a win in WZCW and many are starting to wonder whether he really belongs in the business now.

Cohen: Finally! I've been saying that about this lump for years, Seabass. There is no place in this great industry for an overweight gamer. People might hate The Elite but they have shown Mikey Stormrage to be nothing more than average. My money is Vikram here tonight.

Copeland: It is sad but true, Mikey has found himself coming up short against some of the biggest names in the business. Tumbling out of the Gold Rush Tournament to Dorian Slaughter, Mikey has a lot to prove tonight.

The referee signals for the bell after pushing both men into their respective corners. Vikram begins to circle the ring but Mikey stands his ground, making it very difficult for Vikram to continue. Vikram makes it half way around the ring but suddenly stops as he notices the expression of the Gamer. Vikram shouts towards Mikey in an attempt to get him to move but Mikey does not oblige, simply staring a burning hole through Vikram. Eventually, Vikram makes a run at Mikey; finally fed up of his games and nonsense. But as Vikram goes for a splash in the corner, Mikey moves out of the way; narrowly avoiding the contact from the rookie. Almost immediately, Mikey turns around and nails Vikram with the LIVE MAS SLAM! The crowd burst into life as Mikey slowly gets back to his feet; almost looking like he is stalking his prey now. Vikram nurses his back on the canvas as Mikey retreats to the corner of the ring, still crouching and taking everything in. Eventually, Vikram starts to get back to his feet. Mikey begins to circle around behind his opponent before moving in for the kill. Vikram turns around, looking for Mikey. But is met with a savage beast who lands another LIVE MAS SLAM! The crowd go wild again as Vikram is laid out on the canvas once again. Mikey looks as though he is about to cover his opponent but once again slinks off into the corner of the ring; a look of venom on his features.

Copeland: Oh my God, Mikey is well in control of this match with only seconds on the clock. It might be a case of wrong place at the wrong time for poor Vikram tonight.

Cohen: This is not a fair fight, Mikey should respect the rules of wrestling and circle the ring. I thought that Mikey was all about respect and he gives us this tonight? Ridiculous.

Copeland: I told you that Mikey had something to prove tonight, Jack. And he's proving me right.

Mikey moves over towards Vikram now, who is only starting to move once again. However, Vikram seems out on his feet and at the mercy of his aggressive opponent. Mikey grabs the hair of his devastated opponent and pulls him back to his unsteady feet. Mikey looks into the eyes of his opponent, somewhat holding him up. After a moment, Mikey picks up Vikram and hits him with the GAME OVER! The crowd pop again as Mikey lands on top of his lifeless opponent. The referee gets down to count the fall but Mikey is not interested in winning just yet. He has something to prove to everyone but the crowd cannot believe it when he gets to his feet, choosing not to cover the opponent. He pulls Vikram towards the corner of the ring and steps out onto the edge of the ring. He slowly climbs the ropes, not a moment of hesitation after the events of the Gold Rush Tournament. He stands on top of the ropes and finally puts his hands out to get the crowd into the match. Without a seconds hesitation, he launches himself from the top rope and lands the STORMRAGE SPLASH! This time, Mikey does cover Vikram and the referee counts the fall. It's elementary at this stage. 1... 2... 3! Mikey gets the win!

Harrys: Here is your winner... Mikey Stormrage!

Copeland: What a statement from Mikey Stormrage. He was more focussed and more dangerous than ever tonight. Could it be everything that has happened with he and Matt has finally taken it's toll on Mikey?

Cohen: I'll tell you this, Seabass, this was disgusting. He could have done serious harm to Vikram here tonight. Revolting.

Mikey gets back to his feet with a smile on his face, obviously relieved to have picked up a win finally. He moves over to the edge of the ring and signals for a microphone. Vikram rolls out of the ring as Mikey finally receives his wish and moves back into the middle of the ring. The crowd cheers on for him despite his recent actions.

*Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!*

He nods acknowledging them as he grabs a mic.

Mikey: May 22, 2014. Meltdown Madness in Panama City, Panama. Two friends messed around backstage in the opening segment of the show. It concluded with me confusing Panama with Mexico. And thinking all they ate was Taco Bell. Matt retorted by repeating what I was saying. Live Mas. We proceeded to fight against the stuck up ass-clowns you know as The Elite. Who would've thought Matt would win the World Championship out of that? I would be in #1 Contenders matches. Facing Ty Burna, Constantine and Showtime. I've gotten a lot out this experience, but it seems my friend has gotten more out of the deal than I have. It's eaten me alive how through all this I'm the second fiddle. There is no title match set for Gold Rush. I want to throw my name in the hat. One. One chance. Please give me that one chance. Please. I know if I get that one chance, just like Matt, I can do it. You guys think I can, right?
*YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!*

Mikey: The question is if management will give me that chance.

[YOUTUBE]4066U5H9bhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Out comes Mr. Kenneth Banks over the screen with his hand on his desk. He thumps a pen over his desk over and over contemplating Mikey's suggestion. Chewing on it and even spinning on the chair. Stalling and aggravating Mikey.

Banks: Sorry, am I holding you up? Sorry, Mikey. Your proposition does sound nice. But first of all, Matt Tastic might not even be World Champion after tonight. Secondly, I am quite sick of seeing you two, Constantine and Ty bicker back and forth week in and week out. I've seen the damage. And I'm sick of all of it. Trust me, Mikey. A solution to the problem is on the way. And it might involve you. But you'd better keep up with your performances.

Mikey: Banks, I assure you. Whatever you put in my way, I'll do it. I'll succeed. Live Mas, Banks. Live Mas!

Mikey drops the mic and walks up the ramp as the fans cheer on.

Copeland: What could Banks have in mind for these 4 guys?

Cohen: That's if Mikey is also involved. Mr. Banks made it clear that Mikey is treading on thin ice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut backstage to see all three members of Cerberus standing in a semi-circle in their locker room. They each have their respective titles draped over one of their shoulders. Ramparte is drinking from a cup with a straw.

Eve: Tonight, and on Ascension, we are being tested. WZCW is testing the strength of Cerberus, and we are going to prove just how deep our bite is. Flex, you are going to strike down the Elite X champion.

Ramparte: We will be right out there with you.

Flex: No. Not for my match. I have something I need to prove tonight.

Ramparte: Are you sure?

Flex silently nods and gets two nods from his stablemates in response.

Eve: Ramparte, you and I know what is at stake for our match. Just as we discussed earlier. Now, bring it in.

Eve holds her hand out in the middle of the semi-circle. Flex puts in his hand first on top of Eve's.

Ramparte: One second, let me put down my drink.

Ramparte turns away as Flex and Eve keep their hands in place. Flex smirks at Eve as the EurAsian champion looks to be almost blushing. *SMACK* Rarmparte quickly turns back around and slams his hand down on top of the pile.

Ramparte: Alright, let's do this!

Eve hesitates after being startled by Rampartes intrustion into her and Flex's moment, but she quickly recovers.

Eve: 1-2-3:!

All: Hail Cerberus!

They all salute as the last shot we see is of their fists in the air. The camera shot fades out.

y8F9D7g.gif

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for onefall!

Flex Mussel walks out on to the ramp with one half of the WZCW Tag Team championshipd draped over his shoulder. The crowd boos as he slaps the belt at the top of the ramp and shouts out at the crowd.

Harrys: Introducing first from Paris, France, weighing 220 pounds, one half of the Tag Team Champions, Flex Mussél!

Copeland: WZCW Management has decided to play the opposite game this week with Cerberus. The Tag Team champions have been broken up into single matches while Eve Taylor, the WZCW EurAsian champion, is to compete in tag team action.

Cohen: It’s odd, Seabass. Yet, I have no doubt that each member of Cerberus will bring home a “W.” And out of all of them, the one I have the most confidence in is this man right here. Flex Mussel!

Flex is now in the ring as he smirks with a smug look on his face. The crowd showers him with disgust.

The crowd roars in approval as pink lights begin to swirl around in a circle pattern on the entrance stage. A light mist creeps out on to the stage as Kagura Ohzora appears with the Elite-X title clutched to her chest with one hand, while using another to wave her streamer wand for blessings on the audience in attendance.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing 160 pounds, she is the Elite-X Champion, Kagura Ohzora!

Copeland: Right after we crowned our first ever women’s single champion, Eve Taylor, with the EurAsian title at Revolution, Kagura Ohzora added to the pot by capturing the Elite X last week from Victor Makarov.

Cohen: It just took the initial pop of the lid, Seabass. Now, the women are dominating the headlines of WZCW.

Kagura is now in the ring as she hands off her title to her manager, Gozaburo, through the ropes at ringside. Flex, without of his own title, jumps up and down in his corner to prepare for the upcoming bout.

Copeland: This of course is a non-title bout. Flex Mussel is hoping to score a win for his stable here tonight. Maybe even to impress the female member of Cerberus. Don’t you think, Jack?

Cohen: It’s spring time, Seabass. Love is in the air!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Flex and Kagura both step out of their corners and quickly meet in the middle. They meet with a strong upper-grapple in unison that ends in a lockup. Flex quickly grapples his away around Kagura and begins wrenching her waist from behind. Kagura screams out in pain as Flex pulls tightly to wrench the gut of the Elite X champion. Kagura tries to flail her elbows back at Flex, but he no-sells them and continues wrenching the gut. Finally, Kagura catches an elbow to his jaw. Flex shakes the cobwebs out as Kagura cocks back her elbow for another strike. Flex denies a second blow and switches the way he has Kagura grappled to pull her overhead for a gutwrench throw! Kagura hits the ring mat hard as she grabs her gut in pain. Flex recovers from the execution to immediately climb to one knee.

He sneers at Kagura and rises to his feet as he walks over to the Japan native. Kagura is now on all fours as she favors her stomach. Flex greets her with some stomps to the face and shoulder. The blows send Kagura crawling away in pain. The blows cause her to roll over on to her back in near some ropes. Flex walks up to her and grabs the top rope as he uses it to drop a series of knees down on to the gut of Kagura. The referee counts to five and then pushes Flex away from Kagura and the ropes. Flex holds up his hands innocently as he smirks at his handiwork. The crowd boos him as they know he is full of crap. The ref checks on Kagura as she begins to pull herself up with some ropes. Flex is quick to respond as he walks back over to his opponent and pushes the ref out of the way. He grabs the head and hair of Kagura as he drives a knee straight into her gut. Kagura screams in pain as Flex repeats the action for another knee strike. She tries to turns away from Flex to catch her breath, but Flex quickly grabs her by the waist and lifts her up and back for a german suplex! The thud is loud as Kagura finds herself sprawled out on the ring mat on her back. Flex scurries over to her to make a cover. The referee drops down for a count,

KICK OUT!

The crowd gasps as Flex complains at the referee for taking too long to make the count.

Copeland: Look, I find the way that Cerberus goes about their business to be despicable, but Flex Mussel has dominated this match in every fashion so far. His performance has been nothing short of impressive against the Elite X champion in the early goings of this match.

Cohen: It’s the reason why that Elite X title should be around his waist along with one-half of the tag team belts!

Flex stands on his knees over the downed Kagura. He salutes out toward the crowd and yells, “Hail Cerberus!” The crowd boos as he laughs. He reaches down to pick Kagura up with him, but he suddenly finds himself being judo thrown over onto his back. Kagura keeps a hold on one of Flex’s arms and spins herself around to put Mussel into key lock armbar! The crowd begins to roar at the sudden turn of events. Flex flails his other arm as Kagura wrenches the arm of her opponent on the ground. The referee stays near Flex to ask him if he submits!

Copeland: What a reversal of fortune! Just when you think Kagura is out of this, Flex gets cocky and allows himself to be put in a deadly submission by the Elite X champion!

Flex begins to claw at the ring mat as he slowly drags himself, along with Kagura, over towards some ropes. His display of strength is impressive, and it grants him an audience with the ring ropes as he finally gets to a set to grab the bottom rung. Kagura instantly releases the hold as Flex grabs his wounded arm in pain. Kagura makes her way to her feet. She runs over to the opposite side of the ring to bounce of the ropes. She returns to Flex, looking to drop a running knee. However, just as she gets close to Flex, he rolls out of the ring. The crowd boos as he staggers around on the outside. Kagura follows him as she exits through the ropes.

Flex holds on to the barricade as he pulls himself over to a corner area. He turns around as he tries to shake the pain out of the arm that Kagura just targeted. However, as he turns around, he catches a running knee strike to his chest from a speedy Ohzora. Flex lets out a gasp for air as Kagura regains her footing from the strike. She grabs the back of Flex’s head and pulls him over to the ring. She throws him back in underneath a bottom rope. Kagura slides in after him and her re-entry stops the referee’s count.

Flex has now climbed to his feet in a daze as Kagura comes up from behind him. She grapples him from behind and roars in intensity as she lifts and drops Mussel with a saito suplex! The crowd pops as Kagura crawls on top of Flex to make a cover. The referee slides in for the count,

KICK OUT!

Kagura brushes her hair back from her face after the failed pin attempt.

Cohen: After a strong start, Flex is now on his toes. He needs to get his act together!

Copeland: Kagura is in strong form after a patchy start.

Kagura climbs up to her feet as she grabs the arm of Flex to pull him up. Flex obliges as he stands up in a state of daze. As soon as his feet touch the ring mat, Kagura flips him over her for a judo throw! Flex’s back hits the ring mat hard, but Kagura keeps a hold of his arm. Kagura quickly follows up the judo throw by pulling Flex up to his feet again. Another judo throw! Flex hits the ring mat again! Kagura still isn’t done. She pulls him up once more. This time Flex stands up very slowly and gingerly. Kagura executes one last judo throw and releases the arm of the tag team champion. The crowd pops as Kagura staggers backwards. She catches herself on some ring ropes as she watches Flex stir on the mat. She tries to catch her breath after continuously slinging the pure muscle of Flex. Kagura looks out at the crowd as they pop for her. Flex is now slowly climbing to his feet in a daze.

Kagura waits for her prey as Flex finally gets to his feet with his back turned to Kagura. He stumbles around in one spot until finally turning towards the Elite X champion. Kagura shuffles sideways as she goes in for a kick! BUT NO! Flex catches the kick. Kagura panics as she quickly finds herself being spun around as Flex pushes her leg away. She spins around and right into Flex picking her up on his shoulders for The BowFlex! BUT NO! Kagura reverses out of the finisher and drops down onto the ring mat. She readies both her fists to execute her own finisher, Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Okmikami.

BUT NO! Flex sidesteps out of the way and Kagura misses the double fisted heart punch. The whiff causes her to stumble to her knees. Flex runs up and sends a stiff knee to the side of Kagura’s face. The blow causes spit to fly out of her mouth and makes the crowd cringe for her pain. Flex positions himself in front of Kagura and grapples her to pick her up for-

Cohen: Full Body Fitness!

Flex nails the neutralizer and drops to his knees for the pin to the shock of the crowd.

3!

The crowd boos as Flex sneers and stands to his feet. He doesn’t let the referee raise his hand as he salutes out to the crowd.

Harrys: Here is your winner by pinfall, Flex Mussel!

“Hail Cerberus!” Flex stands proudly over the damaged Elite X champion.

Cohen: What did I tell you, Seabass? Flex Mussel is now the lineal Elite X champion!

Copeland: It wasn’t for the belt, but I am sure that Kagura is glad that it wasn’t. Flex Mussel looked to be out to prove a point tonight. A point that he is not only dominate as a tag team superstar, but also a singles one. That being said, Kagura gave it everything she had.

Cohen: That’s what losers always say, Seabass. Flex Mussel is the real deal!

Flex’s music continues playing as he is now walking up the ramp with his tag title draped over his shoulder. We see Gozaburo checking on Kagura inside of the ring. She is now in a sitting position as she looks up at the ramp in a frustrated manner.

The camera cuts to commercial.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We see a janitor whistling as he pushes a wheelbarrow with the unconscious body of Vikram in it. The janitor seems rather upbeat as he wheels the WZCW superstar down the hallway. The camera follows him until it stops to view a poster that has been put on the wall.

r7qftc.png

The screen fades out.

UI3xBHL.gif

Harrys: The following tag team contest is set for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]AOAtz8xWM0w[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Moscow Russia, Victor Makarov!

Makarov enters the arena through the curtain and stall on the stage. Placing his hand over his heart as his beloved National anthem plays out for everyone to hear, he dips his head in respect. Afterwards, a look of venom crosses his features as he stomps his way down to the ring.

Copeland: The former Elite X Champion Victor Makarov is never in a playful mood but tonight seems to be especially the case since losing the belt to Kagura Ozhora.

Cohen: Indeed, I would not want to be one of the two men on the opposite side of the ring against the vicious Russian tonight.

[YOUTUBE]K1njYUrHkww[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his partner, from Milan Italy, she is the Eurasian champion, Eve Taylor!

The third head of Cerberus appears at the top of the ramp raising her championship high in the air as the crowd showers her with nothing but boos and jeers. She disregards it with a smile as she makes her way down the ramp and into the ring.

Cohen
: Her Cerberus stablemate Flex Mussel was victorious earlier tonight, and I’m confident with the help of Victor Makarov the Eurasian champion will make it 2-0 for Cerberus tonight.

Copeland: I think the former tag team champions will have something to say about that.

[YOUTUBE]vI89J55wZj8[/YOUTUBE]

Harrys: And their opponents, S.H.I.T. and Alhazred, Hard Metal Penetration!

Alhazred pelvic thrusts his way onto the stage with S.H.I.T stoically bringing up the rear. On the stage they stop and nod at each other and make their way to the ring with S.H.I.T silent and Alhazred discussing strategy with seemingly everyone and no one. They climb into the ring and Alhazred does a final pelvic thrust at anybody in the ring while S.H.I.T looks menacing.

Copeland
: Alhazred and S.H.I.T. still have their sights set on Cerberus’ tag team titles and step one to accomplishing their goal of reclaiming them is victory in tonight’s contest.

Cohen: I highly doubt it Sebastian, things haven’t gone well for these two the last couple of weeks and I doubt taking on one third of Cerberus and a former Elite X champion will make matters any better.

The bell rings as S.H.I.T. and Makarov look to start the match with Alhazred and Eve stepping out onto the apron. The Russian monster and mechanical monstrosity meet face to face in the middle of the ring with the anticipation of the crowd reaching a fever pitch. Victor tries to go for a cheap shot but the robot ducks and immediately begins throwing haymakers knocking the Russian backwards. S.H.I.T. lays in repeated shots to the face until Makarov is knocked back into the corner looking for a reprieve. The mandroid does not give him one however as he hits a running knee attack that knocks Makarov between the ropes and down to the floor.

Copeland: S.H.I.T. is not messing around tonight folks; Makarov looks to be in deep jeopardy straight from the get go.

S.H.I.T. exits the ring looking to continue the attack on a weakened Makarov but as he leaves the ring he enters a stare down with Taylor who has left the apron in an attempt to distract the robot. The stare down doesn’t last long however as Alhazred sprints from the other side of the ring hitting a running baseball slide knocking Eve back into the announce table. As the ref is preoccupied urging Alhazred back to his corner of the ring Makarov blasts S.H.I.T. from the back and Irish whips him into the steel steps. He quickly ragdolls the robot back into the ring and goes for the cover 1…2….S.H.I.T. kicks out. Victor then bounces off the ropes and hits a running leg drop followed by tagging in his partner Eve. The fashion model props S.H.I.T. up in the corner and proceeds to hit multiple knee lifts damaging the midsection of the robot.

Cohen
: What was that you were saying earlier Copeland? S.H.I.T. certainly doesn’t look to be in the driver’s seat anymore.

Eve deviates from the knee lifts and performs a hip throw on S.H.I.T. and then proceeds to lock in a die headlock. The ref checks on the mandroid to see if he wants to give up but he refuses. Meanwhile on the apron Alhazred pleads with S.H.I.T. to fight through and attempts to get the audience to join in on motivating the robot back to victory. Eventually the crowd does join and begins to will S.H.I.T. on. The robot eventually makes to his feet with Eve’s headlock still firmly in place. S.H.I.T. grabs Eve by the hair and with his robotic strength completely flips her over breaking out of the hold! He quickly dives to his corner of the ring and tags in Alhazred!

Copeland
: This is bad news for Makarov and the Eurasian champ, the fresh man is in and he’s looking to cause some mayhem!

Alhazred springboards off the top rope and delivers a clothesline to Eve who just barely made it back to her feet. He then runs over to Makarov and delivers a strong right punch almost sending the Russian off the apron. The scientist turns his attention back to Eve who is still lying on the ground and delivers a pendulum elbow and goes for the cover 1...2…Makarov breaks up the pin. The former champion picks up Alhazred looking to hit a military press but Alhazred slips out and he and a recovered S.H.I.T. kick Makarov in the midsection and deliver a devastating DDT!

Copeland: Hard Metal Penetration’s experience in working as a team is working wonders for them here!

Cohen: Get S.H.I.T. out of there ref, he’s the illegal man!

The former tag team champions turn their attention to Eve and S.H.I.T. sets her up for the electric chair while Alhazred goes to the top rope.

Copeland: They’re going for the Doomsday Device!

Taylor looks to be in prime position to be on the receiving end of the double team maneuver but as Alhazred dives for the clothesline Eve ducks and rolls up S.H.I.T. while Alhazred face plants on the mat! Both Eve and S.H.I.T. immediately pop back up but the robot is met with a super model kick by Eve knocking him between the ropes. She then turns his attention to Alhazred who is recovering and hits a Chanel Clothes line! She hooks the leg! 1…2…Alhazred just barely kicks out!

Cohen: What a beautiful sequence there by Eve, but one has to wonder what it’s going to take to put any of these teams away.

Eve drags Alhazred back to her corner and tags in Makarov who proceeds to hit tactical stomps to Alhazred in the corner. He then motions for Eve to move away from the corner and hits a running body splash on Alhazred. The Russian then taunts a recovering S.H.I.T. who is on the apron and motions for the end of the match looking to hit Alhazred with Mother Russia! As Alhazred makes it to his feet however Makarov is met with a Hadouken knocking the big man down! Eve pleads with Makarov to get up and stop Alhazred who is just inches away from making the tag. Makarov begins to stir but when he realizes what’s going on its too late as Alhazred makes the tag and S.H.I.T. enters the ring like a house of fire! The robot hits a massive clothesline on Makarov and then bounces off the ropes to hit another, he bounces off one more time to hit a clothesline that nearly turns the Russian inside out!

Copeland: Mechanical Madness has practically decapitated Victor!

The mandroid then looks to attack Eve but sensing an attack the fashion model drops from the apron and proceeds to shake her finger at S.H.I.T. The robot then turns his attention back to Makarov and hits a German suplex followed the pin 1...2…Eve pulls the ref onto the outside! The ref begins to argue with her about the blatant interference but S.H.I.T. bounces off the ropes looking to hit a suicide dive but Eve pulls the referee in front of her and the robot takes out both of them! Upon realizing what he’s done the robot is at the first confused but then angry, he throws Eve back inside the ring and motions for Alhazred to get up and the two prepare to hit the Eurasian champion with Eiffel Tower!

Cohen: NO! THEY CAN’T DO THIS TO EVE!

Before the two can complete their finishing maneuver however Flex and Ramparte sprint down the ramp and pull Alhazred under the bottom rope! Ramparte hits a roundhouse kick to Alhazred and Flex follows up with a stiff European uppercut sending Alhazred to the floor. S.H.I.T. looks to go the outside to help out his partner but Makarov gets to his feet and hits the mandroid with Mother Russia! Ramparte throws the ref back inside the ring while Flex implores Makarov to tag in Eve for the victory and the Russian pulls Taylor the corner and obliges. The Eurasian champion gets to her feet and picks S.H.I.T. back up to delivers the Fashion Statement! She hooks the leg while the recovering ref makes the count!

1….
2…
3!

Harrys: And here are your winners, Eve Taylor and Victor Makarov!

Cohen: Yes! I knew it, great teamwork there by the unlikely allies of Makarov and Taylor.

Copeland: This was an unfair four on two attack; Flex and Ramparte had no business in this contest.

Makarov shakes hands with all three members of Cerberus in respect before making his way to the back. Meanwhile Cerberus does not let up on their assault of Hard Metal Penetration. Flex throws Alhazred back into the ring and he and Ramparte look to hit Beauty’s Bitch of a Bite-

[YOUTUBE]X9qc3YbusfQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Theron Daggershield sprints down the ramp much to the delight of the crowd! He enters the ring and ducks a clothesline from Ramparte and hits Flex with one of his own. He then drop kicks Ramparte but falls victim to an assault from behind by Eve. She wails on him viciously until he shoves her back and when she charges at him again he lowers the top rope and she goes flying to the outside! Concerned with her well-being Flex immediately goes the outside to check on her leaving Ramparte alone to fall victim to Theron’s Critical Hit! Once he makes sure Eve is okay and realizes what happens to his partner Flex yanks a fallen Ramparte out of the ring and he and Eve retreat up the ramp.

Copeland: Theron once again saving Hard Metal Penetration from a Cerberus assault.

[YOUTUBE]MabuNr-wQkk[/YOUTUBE]​

The general manager of Meltdown appears on the top of the ramp with a microphone.

Bateman: Well there seems to be a reoccurring problem with the six of you and I think it needs to be solved immediately. So I have decided that at our next PPV WZCW: Gold Rush. Cerberus will defend both the tag team titles and the Eurasian title in a six person winner take all match against Hard Metal Penetration and Theron Daggershield!

The crowd pops at the announcement of the match.

Bateman: And I almost forgot, the titles will be hung twenty feet in the air as that match will be contested under Ladder match rules!

The general manager heads to the back as a frustrated Cerberus complains on the ramp while Theron smirks in the ring before checking on the damaged Hard Metal Penetration.

Copeland: What an announcement! For maybe the first time in history the Eurasian and tag team titles will be decided in the same match as all of Cerberus defends their gold in a six person ladder match.

Cohen: This is horrible! Theron had no business out her and Cerberus should not have to defend the belts against Alhazred and S.H.I.T. again!

Theron continues to lock eyes with all of Cerberus as we go to commercial break.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are treated to a long silky leg as the camera pulls back and reveals Leon Kensworth standing next to a beautiful lady with WZCW superstar, Veejay. Kensworth has a microphone in hand as he speaks into it.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Gold Rush participant, Veejay. Alongside him his his new valet. And her name is-

Kensworth holds the microphone up to the lady's mouth, but Veejay grabs the microphone before she can speak.

Veejay: Her name is Saffron you uneducated fool. She is a leading actress in Hollywood, and a co-star in my upcoming film, Scavengers 2. She is Saxim's #1 hottest Hollywood actress. Together we make a powerful duo that will draw millions of viewers weekly.

Veejay pauses and grabs Saffron's face. He looks into her eyes. The camera zooms in for a close-up.

Veejay: Truth be told is that I couldn't stop thinking about her in the lead up to my first round match in the Gold Rush tournament. I won that match, and I consider her a good luck charm. Tonight, she will accompany me to the ring to further my luck.

Veejay and Saffron kiss passionately until the sound of heavy breathing kills the moment. The camera slowly pans back and reveals The Beard standing over them. Veejay turns around and drops the microphone. He quickly positions himself behind Saffron, who now stands between him and The Beard. Saffron looks very intimidated.

Beard just stares at Veejay as his heavy breath blows the hair above his upper lip. Very slowly, Veejay grabs Saffron's hand and pulls her in the opposite direction. The camera focuses on Beard's demented face as the scene fades out.

t6qvgzE.gif

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and will decide the first entrant into the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament!

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 285 pounds... The Beard!

The Beard makes his way out onto the stage and looks intently focussed. He doesn't hang around for long, moving from atop the stage at a vast rate of speed. He moves past all of the people on the ramp with their hands out and rolls under the bottom rope and gets to his feet. He has no time for ceremony tonight...

Copeland: The Beard looks so focussed tonight. With everything that has been going on with him lately, he's going to be a tough challenge for anyone.

Cohen: Poor Veejay!

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 251 pounds and hailing from Bollywood, India... Veejay!

Veejay finally appears on the ramp with his valet Saffron, and soaks in the hatred of the crowd. He smiles warmly as a response before heading down the ramp. Just like his opponent, he ignores all of the fans who reach out towards him. He also looks very determined tonight, not allowing his eyes to move from his opponent who stands waiting for him in the ring. Finally, he reaches the ring and removes his jacket. He climbs the steps and gets into the ring...

Copeland: Veejay looks very focussed here tonight too. He's going to have to be in this match. The Beard is no pushover and looks so dangerous.

The crowd seems split right down the middle as both men stand in the ring, directly across from each other. Slowly, the anticipation builds as both men start to slowly walk towards each other. Finally, both men are face to face, their expressions a mix of hatred and determination. Both of these wrestlers know exactly what is at stake and are looking at the other as though they are a piece of meat; an obstacle to be overcome and nothing will get in the way of that. The referee stands between the two, back somewhat; urging the two men to start the match. But there is nothing from the two men who stare intently at each other for a few more seconds. Finally, The Beard lashes out at Veejay, catching him on the jaw. Not to be intimidated, Veejay lashes out at Beard, catching him a retaliatory blow. The two men trade blows for a second before Beard nails Veejay with a knee to the gut. Veejay is bent over doubled in pain and Beard takes the opportunity to nail his opponent with a sharp elbow to the back of the neck. Veejay's legs give out as the blow comes down. But he quickly gets back to his feet and launches himself towards The Beard. Beard matches his intensity and lands an elbow to the side of Veejay's head. Veejay recoils and the Beard follows his attack by picking up Veejay and tossing him into the corner. Veejay tries to cover up but The Beard begins his attack; punching everywhere that a piece of skin shows. He alternates between the face of Veejay and the body, mixing up his attacks and putting Veejay to the sword very quickly. After a few quick hits, The Beard backs up and immediately hits the rookie with a devastating big boot than sends Veejay toppling over the top rope and crashing to the floor below. The Beard lets a sick smile appear on his features as the crowd give a very mixed reaction. The Beard laps it up as he rolls out of the ring via the bottom rope and walks over to Veejay.

Copeland: This match has started off at a frantic pace but The Beard has shown his quality right off of the bat.

Cohen: This crowd is split right down the middle for sure. But neither of these guys care one iota about that. The Beard is hell-bent about getting back to the top of this business and Veejay might just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Copeland: Veejay has found himself on the wrong side of the offence in this match but we shouldn't rule him out so early. But he does need to find a foothold in this match and soon.

The referee urges Beard to bring the match back inside but the smile of Beard gives the referee his answer. Picking Veejay up, The Beard studies his opponent before spearing him and driving back into the ring post; causing major damage to the back of the Bollywood Actor. Veejay lets out a pained shriek as his face matches that sentiment. Beard releases Veejay and Veejay crumbles to the floor once again. The referee gives up trying to convince the Beard and begins his 10 count. The Beard doesn't seem to car about that, however, picking up Veejay once again and moving around the ring. He moves over to the commentary table before slamming his opponents head into the unforgiving wood, metal and plastic. There is a thudding echo around the arena as The Beard lets Veejay recoil and hit the floor once again. With the referee now at a five count, Beard rolls back inside the ring and then back out, breaking the count and going back on the offensive. With Veejay still on the floor on all fours, The Beard nails him with a devastating stomp to the back of his opponent. Without any mercy whatsoever, The Beard continues his attack, launching stomp after stomp to the back and limbs of Veejay. The crowd are stunned by The Beard's domination but cannot bring themselves to cheer for Veejay in an attempt to get him back into the match. Finally, The Beard stops his stomps and picks up Veejay; tossing him back inside the ring and beating the count. He methodically walks up the steps nearby and gets back in the ring, Veejay still at his mercy.

Copeland: The Beard is so driven recently; he wants to get back to the top of the mountain and Veejay is seeing what that means.

Cohen: It's a dog eat dog world, Seabass. Veejay might have been fed to the wolves here tonight but that is what WZCW is. If Veejay wants to be the man in WZCW, he's going to have to get the better of people like The Beard.

The Beard gets over to Veejay as the Bollywood man is slowly getting back to his feet. Grabbing Veejay by the long hair, he picks his opponent up and drives him into the corner again; beating him down so that he is almost kneeling in the corner. The Beard continues his attack but the referee calls for him to break the onslaught. The Beard disregards the referee and continues, forcing the ref to get involved and pull The Beard from his opponent. With an angry look on his face, The Beard pushes past the referee and moves towards Veejay. However, with the referee facing the other way due to the irreverent shove, Veejay nails The Beard with a crucial and powerful low blow! The referee has missed it as The Beard falls to his knees. With a spot of blood coming from the lip of Veejay, he gets to his feet; The Beard's pained expression not changing as he grabs his injured crotch. The referee finally gets back into the action as Veejay nails The Beard with a devastating roundhouse kick to the jaw. It looks as though The Beard is out for the count as Veejay quickly falls on top of his opponent and initiates the first fall of the match. 1... 2... Kick out in the nick of time! The crowd can barely believe what they are seeing as the bloody Veejay gets back to his feet rather quickly; defying belief and begins an assault on his more experienced opponent.

Copeland: We can feel sorry for Veejay up until a point. But we shouldn't forget that he isn't the cleanest player in the game either. He may be outmatches in terms of experience but he is not outmatched in terms of getting ahead.

Cohen: That was what you call an inspired decision from Veejay. He made the decision to land that shot when he could. And in a split second, he has turned this match on it's head. You can't teach instincts like that, trust me!

Copeland: What's more, The Beard might have to do a quick inventory check...

With Veejay now firmly in control of this match, there is a more What had the potential to be nothing more than a routine destruction for the former World Champion has now been turned upside down. Without hesitation, and knowing that Beard would take no mercy on his if the roles were reversed, Veejay picks up his opponent, driving him backwards with a few European Uppercuts. When Beard gets to the ropes, Veejay attempts an Irish Whip. But the Beard is not out of this match either and manages to reverse the situation; whipping Veejay across the ring. The Beard looks to lands a clothesline but Veejay manages to duck under the flailing arm of his opponent and hits the ropes again. Upon his return, he launches himself at the unsuspecting Beard; nailing the heavier man with a diving shoulder block. Beard hits the canvas for the second time in the match as Veejay seizes the initiative. Beard gets back to his feet but not with the same vigour as before. Beard looks to swing the momentum back in his favour but doesn't manage it with his initial attempt at a clubbing blow. Veejay dodges it once again and then nails The Beard with a beautiful DDT! Quickly, Veejay gets back on top of The Beard and covers him for a pinfall. 1... 2... Another kick out from The Beard! Veejay sits up and slams the mat in frustration. The Beard is groggy now but is slowly getting back to his feet. A look of determination crosses the face of Veejay as he thinks about his next move. Veejay springs to his feet and grabs the hair of The Beard. He pulls The Beard back to his feet but is suddenly met with POETIC JUSTICE! The Beard is still groggy, however. He crawls across the distance between the two and throws an arm across the chest of his opponent. This could be it! 1... 2... Kick out! The crowd cannot believe it!

Copeland: I can't believe it! Veejay just kicked out of one of the most devastating moves in the wrestling business. Not many people can boast that accomplishment. But you have to think that this match is nearing it's end. He might have kicked out of the move but the damage might be done.

Cohen: What a fight from Veejay. But I have to agree with you, Seabass. That move has put people away in the past and it's the beginning of the end now.

With both men on the canvas and neither with the strength to move, the referee begins his 10 count. The crowd are on the edge of their seat as neither man is moving.

Neither man is moving!

Finally, Veejay and The Beard are moving. They crawl towards the ropes, trying everything to get themselves back into the match and claim their place in the final match of this tournament. The try to pull their themselves to their feet but it seems like a struggle.

With absolutely no time to spare, The Beard and Veejay manage to get their knees off of the canvas and onto their feet. The crowd burst into life, still segregated into two camps. The crowd don't want to cheer for either man but they are in appreciation of the match they are seeing. The Beard and Veejay stumble across the ring towards each other. From nowhere, Veejay nails The Beard with THE VICTORY LAP! The crowd simply cannot believe the war they are seeing as both men lie motionless on the canvas once again. The anticipation builds again as Veejay peers across the ring at his downed opponent. Slowly, he pulls himself towards the pin and throws his arm across the chest of The Beard. This could be it! 1... 2...... Kick out with absolutely no time to spare!

Copeland: Unbelievable!

Cohen: I don't have any words for what I am seeing, Seabass! Incredible!

The referee checks on both men as the crowd remained stunned at what they are seeing. He makes sure that both men are able to continue and then has no other choice but to use his 10 count once again. With the referee at the count of 8, both men finally get back to their feet. Both men are pretty much out on their feet at this point but The Beard is looking to use his experience. He pushes against Veejay and then looks to nail his opponent with a clubbing blow. But Veejay moves out of the way and rolls up The Beard from out of nowhere! The referee gets down to the count the fall as Veejay puts his feet up on the ropes! The referee doesn't see it, obscured by the body of The Beard! 1... 2... 3! Stunning! Veejay has stolen it!

Harrys: Here is your winner and advancing to the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament... Veejay!

Copeland: What a match we have just witnessed. This meant a lot to both competitors but Veejay picks up the win. It really could have gone either way and both men looked like Champions. But Veejay, through illegal means or not, is heading into the final.

Cohen: The Beard never seen that coming. Veejay used The Beard's own tricks against him and he's moving forward. What a future that young man has!

Veejay rolls out of the ring and quickly heads up the ramp. The Beard looks furious as he trudges around the ring; a look of menace and anger etched upon his features.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We see Constantine on a bench in a locker room. He is adjusting the pads on his knees when there is a knock heard off-screen. Constantine looks over at a door as it opens up. In comes Ty Burna. Constantine stands up. The two WZCW veterans stand face-to-face. Burna examines Constantine's face and smirks.

Constantine: Listen here, Ty. I've been through a lot in the last 48 hours. I've barely slept, and I'm trying to get my mind in the right place for my world title match tonight. Not all of us get nine lives like you. So, if you have something to say, just say it. Don't barge into my room just so that you can smirk at me.

Ty's face turns a little more serious, but he retains half of a smirk.

Ty: I just wanted to say good luck.

Ty extends his hand for a shake. Constantine looks at it. He hesitates, but then grabs it for a shake. Ty pulls him in to where they are nose-to-nose. Ty's red eyes glare deeply into Constantine's green ones.

Ty: I couldn't beat him, Beard couldn't beat him, and neither could 29 other WZCW superstars. Good luck, Jonathon. You are going to need it.

Ty violently breaks the hand-shake and backs out of the room. He slams the door behind him. Constantine looks heated and somewhat pissed as the camera focuses on his face. The scene fades out.

Vlk7JYr.gif

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!

[YOUTUBE]TiBOogmLjzc[/YOUTUBE]​

As the music starts, all of the lights in the arena go out. When the lyrics of the song begin, a single spotlight shines down onto the ramp, revealing a solitary Constantine with his chin dipped to his chest. Constantine slowly raises his head and as the chorus begins, he throws his arms out to the side. With that, fireworks light up the arena to the side of him as the lights resume.

Harrys: Introducing first, the challenger, from Washington DC, weighing 265 pounds... John Constantine!

Constantine looks directly to the ring and takes each step slowly, ignoring the loud booing crowd. He takes a deep breath at ringside before using the stairs to enter the ring.

Copeland: For someone who has beaten many great names in WZCW, this is certainly a very rare opportunity for Constantine. He rightfully earned his title shot tonight after being the first competitor to complete the 7 defense Elite X gauntlet.

Cohen: And it's damn shame that he had to go such a distance to obtain a title shot; it's criminal! One of the best talents we've seen come through these doors and it's his second ever title match, the only other coming about due to his King for a Day contract he won in 2012! Sometimes I cannot fathom how this company justifies its decisions.

Copeland: You and I both know we've seen a lot worse. Regardless, if Constantine wants to become the 18th man to hold the WZCW World championship, it's now or never.

Constantine stands in the centre of the ring, staring directly at the entrance ramp and keeping himself in a calm, cool and collected manner.

[YOUTUBE]OmND5_zHUD4[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers as the World champion Matt Tastic walks out through the curtain and stands on the ramp. He looks down at his championship wrapped around his waist, slapping it a couple of times before ripping it off and holding it high into the air for the audience. Tastic looks into the camera with the belt and does the "Not Bad" meme face before heading down the ramp, pulling out a couple of fast food coupons and throwing it out to the fans.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Orange County California, weighing 238 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... Matt Tastic!

Cohen: Despite my personal feelings on Matt Tastic the person, Matt Tastic the competitor has slowly become one of the premier superstars here in WZCW. No matter the challenge, Tastic has taken it head-on and one way or another, managed to walk out of every match as the World champion. It takes a special kind of talent to achieve, even if Tastic's methods aren't above board.

Copeland: Why do you mean "methods that aren't above board"? Tastic has never cheated in any of his victories.

Cohen: Did you not witness the Steel cage? He climbed out of the cage to run from Ty Burna rather than pin him like a man.

Copeland: If Constantine or Ty was in his shoes and did exactly that, you'd praise them for it because it would remind you of a tactic you'd use back a few centuries ago. Besides, this match outcome will be decided via pinfall or submission only.

Cohen: I'm sure Tastic has something up his sleeve. His people usually do... sneaky bastards.

Copeland: That's a little racist, don't you think?

Cohen: Cheaters aren't a race, moron.

Tastic is on the turnbuckles, posing for the fans with his championship before jumping down to stare at Constantine who stands across the ring from him. Tastic reminds Constantine that he is the champion before giving the title to senior official Jurou Akiyama. Akiyama holds the belt high in the sky, showing everyone.

World_Title.gif

Akiyama hands off the belt to a ringside attendant and checks on both men, outlining the rules. He separates both men who exchange some last minute words before signalling for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Before either man moves, they listen to the chants of the crowd going directly in favour of the World champ. Tastic grins for a few seconds, watching Constantine doing his best to ignore the reaction. They slowly circle around the ring before deciding to lock-up with a collar-elbow tie-up. Tastic quickly locks in the headlock, knowing he is at a size disadvantage with Constantine. He wrenches on the head, making sure Constantine cannot reverse. Constantine runs back towards the ropes, allowing him to whip Tastic across the ring. He goes for a lariat but Tastic evades, stopping immediately behind Constantine, planting him with a dropkick as Constantine turns around. The crowd pops as Constantine rolls to the outside to gain composure, causing cheers to turn into boos. Constantine takes a couple of deep breaths as Tastic stands tall in the ring, telling Constantine to come back in as Akiyama uses the count.

Constantine climbs the stairs and enters the ring, looking to go again with Tastic. They tie-up again but Constantine goes for the headlock. He uses his power to wrench harder than Tastic but Matt is able to switch behind Constantine, applying a hammerlock. Constantine tries to throw a back elbow with his free hand but Tastic avoids the shots, eventually spinning Constantine around for an inverted atomic drop. Constantine grabs his groin region as Tastic hits the ropes, managing to hit Constantine with a clothesline to knock him down. Again, Constantine rolls to the outside as Tastic tries to pursue. The crowd boos once more as Constantine shakes his head, not believing what is happening. He slaps the apron, sliding into the ring as Akiyama tells Tastic to move back from the ropes. Constantine runs at Tastic - who pushes Akiyama out the way - and goes for an attack but Tastic counters into a flapjack! For a third time, Constantine rolls to the outside, almost embarrassed by what is happening as Tastic gets the crowd fired up.

Copeland: The momentum is completely in favour of the World champion. Constantine cannot seem to get out of the gate. He's got Constantine on the retreat.

Cohen: Constantine is a smart competitor: he knows Tastic's got all the momentum so he breaks it up going to the outside. Tastic cannot win from the outside.

Copeland: Nor can Constantine. Sooner or later, he has to get back into the ring.

Akiyama is up to a count of 5 with Constantine still on the outside. Tastic goes over to the ropes and opens them up, allowing Constantine to get into the ring easy. Furious, Constantine demands he get pushed back. Akiyama obliges and moves Tastic back, allowing Constantine to get in. Slowly, Constantine climbs on the apron and is about to get in but jumps back down to the floor, shaking his head. The crowd boos heavily at Constantine's constant refusal to get into the ring. Tastic, getting a little tired of Constantine's antics, lines himself into position and dives to the outside looking for a suicide dive... but Constantine suckers him in, catching Tastic with both hands. As quickly as he caught him, Constantine launches Tastic with a Fallaway Slam straight into the barricade on the outside. Tastic hits it hard, smacking his back on the thinly-padded floor as well. Constantine sits up with a smirk on his face, pointing to his head.

Constantine breaks up Akiyama's count by rolling in and then out of the ring.

Cohen: Mind games from the challenger. Excellent work by Constantine, making sure to break the ref's count to keep the fight on the outside.

Copeland: If he's not careful, the ever diligent Akiyama will call for the disqualification: something Constantine cannot afford.

As Tastic tries recovering, Constantine delivers a series of stomps to Tastic, wearing him down as much as he can before the referee's count gets up to 6. Constantine picks up Tastic, smacking his head onto the apron before rolling in and out of the ring again. Akiyama warns him, telling him that he'll call for a DQ if it happens again. Constantine ignores the senior official as he wraps his arms around Tastic, driving his back into the apron multiple times before tossing Tastic into the ring. Constantine follows and goes for the pin...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Tastic.

Constantine gets to his feet slowly, watching Tastic as he tries to recover as well. John approaches Matt, hitting him with a clubbing blow before setting Tastic up for a textbook vertical suplex, driving Tastic into the canvas. He pins once more...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out again.

Constantine nods to himself as he gets up, looking to do more damage than before. He delivers a couple of headbutts to a recovering Tastic before sending him across the ring. Constantine picks him up and hits a sidewalk slam. He finishes it off with a knee drop to Tastic before covering...

... 1
... 2
... another kick-out.

Slightly frustrated, Constantine applies a headlock and keeps the pressure on Tastic, looking to choke him out.

Copeland: He wasn't able to get out of the starting gates but it's been relentless pressure from Constantine ever since.

Cohen: Better late than never, Seabass. Tastic's a tough cookie to crumble but if Constantine keeps up this strategy, he'll be wearing down Matt in no time at all.

The crowd begins to get behind Tastic, clapping and stomping to cause a universal echo throughout the building. Slowly but surely, Tastic manages to get to his feet and does his best to get out of the submission using a series of elbows. He does so effectively, hitting a couple of punches on Constantine for good measure, finishing off with a spinning backfist. Tastic steps back and hits a standing spinning wheelkick, knocking Constantine off-balance. Tastic does his best to get to his feet and run the ropes... but Constantine is there to quickly apply a sleeper hold.

Tastic flails his arms about, looking to escape but he cannot find anyway to do so. He looks to fight back but Constantine shifts his body constantly so Tastic cannot hurt him. Eventually, Tastic loses steam as well as consciousness, wearily standing in a vertical position. He eventually drops to a knee, doing his best to keep awake. Constantine keeps the submission locked on tight as Akiyama comes over to check on Tastic, smacking his limp limbs. He picks up Tastic's arm and drops it...

1!

Akiyama asks Tastic if he's okay before picking up the same arm, dropping it...

2!

Cohen: Tastic's out cold!

The crowd begin chanting for Tastic as Akiyama asks Tastic but he doesn't respond. Constantine has a wicked smile on his face as Akiyama drops the arm... but Tastic stays alive!

Copeland: Not yet, Jack. He's still in this one!

Tastic shakes his arm and fist in the air, pumping it to get the crowd pumped up who begin clapping once more for him. It takes a while but Tastic gets to his feet, fighting his way out of the submission hold to the disbelief of Constantine. Tastic runs backwards, forcing Constantine into the corner and breaks the hold. Tastic takes a second to recover before turning around and hitting a series of corner kicks to Constantine as the crowd counts along...

.. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

A groggy Constantine stumbles out of the corner, allowing Tastic to hit a standing clothesline. Constantine gets up and Tastic hits another. Tastic runs the ropes and hits a running lariat neckbreaker to finish off his clothesline-ing combination. He gets to his feet and wills on the crowd, getting them to chant louder than they've ever done in this match as he waits for Constantine to get to his feet. Constantine tries his luck with a punch but Tastic blocks it, setting up his signature Charge Shot combination. Constantine clutches his stomach, falling to one knee as Tastic looks for another signature: the Skullbuster. Tastic hits it successfully and goes for the pin...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out at two and three-quarters.

Copeland: First pin by the champ and Constantine was just able to get out of it.

Cohen: He ran the Elite X gauntlet to get to this position. He isn't losing this match that easily.

Tastic manages to get to his feet using the ropes and starts getting the crowd behind him, signalling for the end. Constantine slowly gets to a vertical base and turns around into the Headache Driver... but Constantine slips out from behind, getting a chop block in to the back of Tastic's knee before going to the ground. Both men look to get to their feet with Tastic behind first, shaking off the chop block and runs the ropes. As he comes back, Constantine successfully counters with a drop toe hold and quickly gets Tastic into an STF submission hold.

Tastic struggles as he's locked in the submission, doing his best to escape but Constantine wrenches back and keeps it tightly locked. Akiyama checks on Tastic as he's caught in the submission.

Cohen: Matt's in the centre of the ring with nowhere to go! Constantine's got him right where he wants him.

The crowd pleads to Tastic not to give up the match as he stays in the submission, writhing in pain. Constantine wrenches back even further with Akiyama asking Tastic if he quits. Tastic continues to say no in-between the screams of pain. Constantine keeps the hold locked on for dear life as Tastic looks around as best as possible, assessing the situation. The only possible answer is to get to the ropes. Using his free arm and leg, Tastic slowly drags himself towards the ropes, inch by inch.

Copeland: Tastic will not quit!

Constantine cannot understand how Tastic has the strength but he manages to get to the ropes, breaking the hold. Akiyama counts to 4 before forcing Constantine to break the hold. Akiyama berates Constantine for his tactics but he doesn't care. Constantine looks to signal for the end of the...

... the lights instantly go out.

Copeland: Oh no.

[YOUTUBE]nze16zyVkDY[/YOUTUBE]​

The song doesn't last long as the lights come back on with Ty Burna and his glowing red eyes at ringside, staring directly at Constantine in the middle of the ring. Constantine is irate at Ty's appearance, telling him to vacate the premises immediately. Ty twitches but keeps watching on, ignoring everything Constantine and the referee says.

Cohen: Is Ty playing mind games with Constantine or is he out here to watch him destroy Tastic for what he did in their title matches?

Copeland: Your guess is as good as mine... oh wait a second!

Suddenly, Tastic manages to roll up Constantine from behind and Akiyama is in position to count...

... 1
... 2
... thr- no! Constantine kicked out at last second!

Half the crowd erupts in cheers before realising Akiyama is only counting it as a 2 count. A shocked Constantine double-checks with the referee before getting to his feet, looking to finish this match right now.

Copeland: Constantine almost lost the match thanks to Ty!

He goes over to Tastic who is getting to his feet, LOOKING FOR THE AXIS OF EVIL BUT TASTIC COUNTERS INTO A HURRICANRANA. Tastic sends Constantine to the outside of the ring, through the ropes right in front of Ty Burna. Ty stares down at Constantine who tries and recovers from being sent to the outside. The two share a stare-down as Constantine gets to his feet with Constantine mouthing off at his Elite brethren... the distraction allowing Matt Tastic to hit a suicide dive, taking out both Ty Burna & Constantine! Tastic struggles staying on his feet, sliding into the ring and using the ropes to get to his feet. Constantine stays down but Ty Burna sits up, absolutely livid from the attack.

Cohen: Why did he aggravate Ty? I bet he's trying to get himself disqualified again!

Ty gets up and locks his eyes onto Tastic, looking to take out the World champ...

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]​

... as quickly as Ty turns around to face the ramp, Mikey has run down the ramp and attacks Ty from behind! The two get into a huge brawl with each other and the crowd cannot be any more electric seeing these two fight. They use anything and everything to hurt each other as Akiyama calls for referees and security to try and break things up.

Copeland: Mikey & Ty are fighting out here at ringside. They cannot keep their hands off each other.

Cohen: Tastic's ace in the hole! He's always got something up his sleeve to make sure things go his way all the time. How is allowed to get away with this?

Copeland: Mikey's repaying the favour for what Ty did earlier tonight and is taking a new direction after being motivated by Tastic and in his match with Vikram tonight. Nothing to do with Tastic's match.

Cohen: You can't be serious, Seabass! This has everything to do with the match, which is still going by the way.

Copeland: There has been no contact made by illegal competitors to either Tastic or Constantine so grounds for disqualification are off the table... and now Ty & Mikey are in the crowd.

Security do their best to deal with the situation as Tastic manages to recover, leaning on the ropes and watching the ordeal happen on the outside. Tastic shakes his head and turns around...

... RIGHT INTO AN AXIS OF EVIL BY CONSTANTINE!

Cohen: He hit it: the move that defeated every challenger in the gauntlet!

Copeland: Where did he come from!?

Constantine quickly goes for the cover, pinning the champion. Akiyama slides into position...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Cohen: He did it!

Tastic tries rolling the shoulder after the fact but it's no use as Akiyama signals for the bell, calling for the match to end. There is a few seconds of shock before Harrys makes the announcement.

Harrys: Here is your winner... and NEWWWW WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... John CONSTANTINE!

The crowd is in shock as Akiyama raises the hand of Constantine who slowly gets to his feet, still trying to process what has happened. Akiyama grabs the World title and offers it to Constantine. John looks up at the senior official who assures him it is his championship. Constantine rips the title from Akiyama and pushes him away, clutching it close to his chest with a smile on his face.

Copeland: I can't believe it! Constantine utilised the distraction to hit his deadly finisher and won the championship off Matt Tastic, making him the 18th competitor to hold the World title!

Cohen: Tastic tried to do the same to Constantine when he was distracted by he managed to kick-out and make the most out of the same opportunity. Call it how you want Seabass but there is no changing Constantine becoming the new World champion! Congratulations to Constantine!

Constantine stands in the centre of the ring and holds his championship up high, showing it off to the booing crowd before going over to the turnbuckles, making sure everyone in the arena can get a good look of the new champion.

Cohen: I cannot wait for the celebration that the former politician is going to host when everything has properly sunk in. It's going to be a massive fanfare and after what he's done to get here, he deserves every seconds he has with that belt celebrating.

Copeland: Definitely a crowning achievement but I can't shake the feeling that this isn't going to be the last time Matt Tastic & Constantine will square off for the championship. I wonder what Constantine's going to say to Ty who came out here initially and almost cost him the title?

Cohen: I don't think Constantine cares about that right now. All he cares about is that World title now belonging to him.

Copeland: Despite the circumstances, he was the better man tonight... and that is all we have left for this broadcast. Thank you for tuning in from Jack & myself: goodnight!

The scene ends with Constantine standing over a fallen Tastic holding the championship up high.

Who Wrote What:

Dave - Beard vs. Veejay
Dynamite - Taylor/Victor vs. Hard Metal Penetration
FalK - World title match
Kermit - Flex vs. Ohzora & Segments
Killjoy - Opening & Segments
Yaz - Miscellaneous (edits, formatting, etc.)

Hope you enjoyed this edition of Meltdown.

Looks like we are back to a regular schedule after the delays that occurred over the last round. We will do our best to make sure we have Tuesdays as our deadlines and get the shows up before the fortnight period ends (i.e. Sunday/Monday or Saturday/Sunday or something similar for posting shows)... so this means Ascension should be done tomorrow. Most of it is completed already, just waiting on some major parts and it'll be pretty much good to go... just like your mother is every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back