• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me and my friend are walking home... Then, suddenly, COUGARS!

Only on a wrestling forum can a story of a man's attempt to not get his dick clawed out by cougars can the conversation turn to wrestling being subjective.

Ah, I see we got right back on track at the end. Consider it this way; it could have been jail bait. You may have been able to fight off the older cougar, but jail bait is younger, and stronger. You may not have been so fortunate with them.

I know, I know; another drunken Sam thread. I'm a little bit more pissed than last time too, so that means both less entertainment and less cohesion. Joy of joys.

Anyway, me and my mate are walking past a kebab shop. The three women, in their thirties at least, either notice my friend's lack of shoes or our collective lack of age.

"You don't have any shoes on!"
"That's because they cut the back of my feet, see? I'm still holding them in my hands."
*Painfully long talk - which my friend, not me, maintains - in which, holy crap, it's revealed they used to go to the same school as me, many years before. I don't know whether to run or vomit. Or both. Slightly more attractive cougar puts her arm around me, suddenly sounding Australian*
"Your mate is embarrassing you, isn't he?"
"[No. In fact, I'm really jonesing for some thirty plus year old pussy, miss] Yes, he is."

Yeah, um, we escaped eventually. I'm no good at stories.

I'm not against cougars, it's just that I kept seeing Vickie Guerrero in my head. It's not that I wouldn't fuck Vickie, it's just how I'd be betraying Eddie.

MEANWHILE: My closest friend attempts to make amends with the ex-girlfriend he cheated on (and so despises him to the point she said "DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING DRINK" this very evening) somewhere else, but we can't find him. The guilt piles on. Mind you, the cunt still has my iPod.

My Saturday night out was remarkably similar to this.

Aside from the cougars...

And the iPod stealing cunt friends...

And the friends in general...

Actually perhaps the only thing similar was the alcohol and I don't think there was any mention of drink from Sammy

subjective.

Ah, I see we got right back on track at the end. Consider it this way; it could have been jail bait. You may have been able to fight off the older cougar, but jail bait is younger, and stronger. You may not have been so fortunate with them.

Jailbait is also decieving and can pretend they are something they are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back