MD31 - Lethal Lottery Qualifying Battle Royale (Development Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD315.jpg

If getting a spot in WZCW is difficult, try having a spot in the Lethal Lottery. It has been decided that as a preview to the pay per view, the up and coming developers will compete in an over the top battle royale to showcase their skill and compete for a place in the 20 Man Lethal Lottery Match.

This thread is for Development and sucessful new applicants only.

Currently able to compete in this match:
Christian Battlez, Duke Miles, Chris Beckford, JKO, Jordan Lights, Max Karzai, Byakko, J-Dogg.

RP Deadline is Monday November 2nd, 23:59 EST.

We find Jordan in the locker room area getting ready for the match. He is lacing up his boots and taping his wrists when Johnny Klamor stumbles in.

Klamor: Hey, you must be Jordan Lights.

Lights : That's right I'm Jordan Lights. Tonight I'm going to take the next step up and become a member of this roster and head straight to the Lethal Lottery.

Klamor : You think you've got it in the bag? You're facing seven others that are all hungry to join WZCW.

Lights : Hunger?! I know all about hunger!! I grew up on the streets. I've always had to fend for myself and I don't take crap from anyone, including you. Do yourself a favor and get out of here!!

Jordan shoves Klamor out of the room and grabs the microphone.

Lights : My name is Jordan Lights. You will come to know me by only one name though and that is " The Justice ". I grew up fighting and I've always had the odds against me. Tonight will be no different as I face 7 others, all of us looking to make a name for ourselves. Everyone in this match has different reasons for coming to WZCW. Mine was to get off the streets and to stop having trouble with the law. After serving time in prison I realized I was fighting for the wrong reasons. That is when I decided to wrestle and garnered the nickname I now proclaim proudly. I am " The Justice " Jordan Lights. I will be your your judge and your jury. I hope you all are ready for my verdict because once you enter that ring it is only a matter of time until the sentencing beg--

Klamor stumbles back in

Klamor : That's my microphone, give that ba---

Lights : I thought I told you to get out of here.

Jordan picks up his sledgehammer and thrusts Johnny against the wall retaining him there with the handle of the hammer.

Lights : You see this behind me. Not the ignorant man, but the hammer. That is my gavel. This is for all of you who carelessly go against my judgement. Those of you who go against your sentencing will taste the raw steel of my hammer.

Lights drops the hammer and Klamor .

Klamor : I'll just come back la--later for it.

Lights : Now where was I ? Oh yes-- the match tonight. You will all feel my pain and my judgement. Get ready WZCW. After tonight begins your life without parole--nothing will ever be the same. One way or another I am going to make my way to the top of the ladder. Whether it be through this Lethal Lottery or hard work I will fight my way there. It's all I've ever known and it's what all of you are about to know. Hey, Klamor here's your damn microphone back.

Jordan drops the microphone and smiles into the camera as the scene fades to black.

We find Chris Beckford in the locker room, I-pod headphones in seemingly listening to music. He is holding something in his hand, as the camera pans down we see that its the offical announcement of the Lethal Lottery Developmental match up including the participants.

CB: Man this is going to be tough.

Chris turns his I-pod off, and walks towards the window, he looks out. He sees a couple arguing in the street, some small boys throwing around a football, and two women sat talking on a bench. He looks down at the paper then after a few moments he again looks out the window.

CB: Life seems so much simpler out there

He goes to his locker, and removes a photograph from the top shelf. and as the camera zooms in we see a man, a woman and a small boy in the photograph. Chris sits back down still holding the photo.

CB: Dad, tonights the night I make history for our family, tonights the night I earn my spot here in WZCW. I...I just wish you were here with me to witness it. I know mums going to be upset, shes always hated me doing what I do, but I'm sure she will be watching back home just like I know you will be looking out for me from heaven. You know I love you and I'll take care of mu....

*Chris' phone rings*
Chris looks at the caller ID. The name Sam Remmington appears.

CB: Hi Sam......I'm okay how are you?............yeah I'm a little nervous, you know its make or break time, I've come along way since we trained back in Leeds.........................I remember but back then there was 5 men this time its 8 men, its going to be alot tougher...........You know me I'm going to give it my all and I'll definatly make an impact........yeah take care man, good to hear from you.

*He Hangs up the phone*
Chris goes back to his locker and puts the photo back were it came from as he does this there is a knock at the door.

CB: Man I'm popular today

He opens the door to find Leon Kensworth stood outside.

LK : Hi I'm Leon, I'm a WZCW interviewer I was wondering if I could get a few minutes of your time.

CB: Yeah sure come on in. Take a seat.

LK: Thank you. So I wanted to ask you how your days going before your first match in WZCW?

CB: Its going ok, I'm just itching to get out there and show everybody what I can do, I know its going to be tough theres alot of great competition here trying to show the world how good they are. I just hope I'm the one who can do it.

LK: Are you confident going into this match that you can pull out the victory?

CB: I dont know man, I'm going to try but I am not going to guarrentee that I will be victorious, how can I with 7 other men in there. All I can do is go in there and give it my all, take any chance I can get. I've looked at the names in the match, people like Jordan Lights,J-Dogg, Christian Battlez all seem to be confident enough but in reality they are like me, venturing to the unknown, they dont know anything about who they are facing and neither do I. It's just going to come down to the right place right time.

LK: But If you do win you will get a spot in the 20 man Lethal Lottery match.

CB: Yeah I heard that but to be honest I'm not thinking about that right now, my mind is focused on the 8 man match and only the 8 man match. If I get in, then cool I'll have to think of some kind of strategy to try and win, but my priority at the moment is the 8 man match.

LK: Ok Chris it was nice to meet you and I wish you luck tonight.

CB: Thanks Leon it was nice to meet you too.

Leon Exits the room. Chris sits back down and puts his I-pod back in as the scene fades out.

We see Duke Miles backstage with Stacey Madison.

Stacey: So Duke, I bet your not so thrilled about coming to WZCW now are you.

Duke: You know something, Stacey, your damn lucky your not a man because if you were I would mold your skull to my fist!!

*Duke takes the mic from Stacey's shaking hands*

Duke: As far as not being so thrilled, well the only thing I am not thrilled about is telling this cameraman to find me the first interviewer he saw. You see there's a big difference between me and the other seven competitors, all of those men want to win, but me.....I need to win!! a am in addict and winning is my drug!! I will not stop until I have thrown seven limp lifeless body's out of my ring!! Its been my dream to wrestle in WZCW for as long as I can remember and I am not about to let a chance of a lifetime go by. I am going to win this battle royal and head to lethal lottery and I am going to do it with these fans......and my fists by my side!!

*Duke smashes the mic on the ground and walks away*

The scene opens to Max Karzai standing in the middle of a darkened stage. The only illumination is a single spotlight, shining down on him.

Karzai: It seems that all my struggles have come down to this. I have to fight for my place on the WZCW roster, in a battle royal for a spot in the Lethal Lottery. Seven men will enter the ring, and only one will win.
And that one…will be me.

Karzai steps forward as all the stage lights come on.

Karzai: You see, I’m used to performing in front of a crowd.

The crowd lights come on, revealing a mass of cheering people

Karzai: I’m used to playing to the masses.

Fire suddenly appears at his feet, giving the illusion that he is being burned at the stake. The crowd screams, gasps, and cheers.

Karzai: And I am used to doing whatever it takes to be the best and to send them home happy! And what will make the fans happy is a victory by me!

Karzai grips his microphone tightly, a furious passion in his eyes.

Karzai: I don’t give a damn whether you’re a rapper, an ex-con, a perfect package, or a giant-freaking-chicken! I will kick your ass over the top rope and earn my spot in the Lethal Lottery! I’ve faced insurmountable odds time and time again! I will take no shortcuts! I have played shows in bingo halls, dank bars, all the way up to the finest stadiums in the country! I have been around the world, and I have met all kinds of people, and I know how to deal! There have been times in my life where I have been the lowest of the low, contemplating ending it right then and there, but still I persevered! This is just another challenge in this uphill battle of life, another challenge that I will conquer!

Karzai is breathing heavily. He slows it down, visibly relaxing. His eyes grow cold as he stares at the crowd, the fire burning furiously around him.

Karzai: I am the star of this masquerade. And I will win this. All you need to do is sit back…and enjoy the show.

Scene fades.

The scene opens and JKO is in the backstage area smoking something that is censored (electronically scrambled) by the screen in one hand. He has a foam cup in his other hand. He sees the camera, takes a sip from his cup, and puts it down. He takes out his red and black iPhone.

JKO: One of the main headlines on WZCW.com, Christian Battlez vs. Duke Miles vs. Chris Beckford vs. Jordan Lights vs. Max Karzai vs. Byakko vs. J-Dogg vs. JKO in An 8-Man Over The Top Battle Royal for a spot not only on the WZCW Roster, but also for a spot in the Lethal Lottery.

JKO smokes his censored substance and coughs.

JKO: Ladies, Gentlemen, and Lady Gaga. On the next edition of Meltdown, we will have a battle royal. Not just any battle royal, no. The Primetime Player, JKO will be in this match. The Primetime Player, JKO, will go into this match. The Primetime Player, JKO, will throw seven other men over the top rope. He will throw these men over the top rope, he will earn his spot on the WZCW Roster, he will earn his spot in the Lethal Lottery, and he will win the Lethal Lottery! He will go and become WZCW’s World Champion.

JKO: WZCW needs me. In a time where a little faction called rWo, which is led by a grown ass man dressed up as a pirate, runs around acting like they run the town, WZCW needs me. In a time where we’ve got guys, no, grown men, walking around with a diary, crying to themselves, acting like punks, WZCW needs me. WZCW needs me, The Primetime Player, The Marijuana Minister, the Sizzurp Sergeant, JAY KAY OOO to go to Meltdown, to go to the Lethal Lottery, to go to the WrestleZone Championship Wrestling World Title, and to succeed. And that’s-

JKO stops for a minute. He looks around. He pushes the camera back, he takes a sip from his drink, he smokes his censored substance. He grabs a mic from below.

JKO: I don’t think you understand me, people. So I’m gonna do something I haven’t done in a long, long, time. I'm gonna drop a freestyle rap.

JKO puts on his hat. He puts on his shades. He puts his red bandana over the mic.

JKO: I’m here in WZ C Dub, rippin shit up.
Superstars talking smack, I’m here to shut them up.
Battlez, you call yourself the Franchize Superstar, boy I’m the franchise!
You mess with me, you might get ya ass fried!
Battlez you’re a roody poo, it ain’t really worth debating for;
Screw you and your strobe lights, you ain’t who we been waiting for!
Now I get on to Max Karzai, the so-called Shock Rocker.
You aint gonna rock on me, you cock knocker!
I can respect you, but you can’t touch my swag
Now, Max, let’s see if you can fight fire with that!
Jordan Lights, only God is my judge, no gown, no gavel.
This ain’t the courtroom, we in the ring doing battle!
You think a hammer gonna scare me from turnin you into trash?
You can take it and shove it up your Captain America ass!
Chris Beckford, you’re my favorite because you don’t talk a lot of trash,
But in this game, nice guys finish last.
So down even show up to the match at Meltdown,
You should take your iPod and just turn around.
Finally, there’s Duke Miles, this roided up fool.
I’ll take you and your muscles and turn you into JKO-food!
More brawn that brains, I can see.
Bitch, do you even know your ABC’s?
So the lesson is clear, here today.
When you see me coming, you whack mofos better run away!
Ain’t nobody in WZCW who can stop this walk.
And THAT’s real talk.

JKO, obviously intoxicated, pushes the camera away laughing.

"People are strange, when you’re a stranger." A thick Japanese accent wafts out into the cool mid afternoon air in the form of song. The unseen speaker continues on by humming the rhythm to The Doors song as the camera pans around displaying a park filled with people, namely the masked Japanese wrestler from WZCW known only as Byakko. His exposed mouth spreads into a smile as he continues humming the song, turning his head to watch the people around him; the women jogging, the dogs running, and the children playing. He takes a deep breath and releases it from his lung with a long sigh, still smiling until he notices a man wearing a chicken suit then carries an odd look on his face.

With a shake of his head Byakko is once again smiling. "Meltdown is the beginning of the era of the White Tiger in WZCW. I left my home country of Japan to seek out a challenge in the American professional wrestling industry and I was informed that WZCW is where I can obtain such a challenge. Yet so far the people that I am being pitted against for this edition of Meltdown are a little less than lack luster. So far, of those that have spoken, we have an ex-con, a nice guy, a man of few words, a rocker, and a rapper, and then there is now me. Of all of us this match, an over-the-top battle royale, greatly favors me, a master of Parkour." He pauses and glances around, looking at the jogging women passing him

"No one has addressed me, as I have not made myself vocally known to this match; well here I am, speaking to all of those involved. I declare that ultimately I will prove to be victorious and move on to this Lethal Lottery I’ve been hearing about. I will not say anything about the individuals in the match as I know nothing about any of them, but I can say that for those involved, failing to win this match will be the turning point of their careers. Some will quit in their aspirations to become champion professional wrestlers, other will learn from their short comings and work harder than they’ve ever worked before just to get their foot in the door, as this match not only gains the victor a slot in the Lethal Lottery but a contract to wrestle in WZCW." The masked man stretches his arms over his head and as they come down, he brushes his hands along his shirt, straightening it out just before he stands up.

"Come match time at Meltdown, eight men will enter the ring, seven will topple and fly over the top rope to a crushing defeat against the pad covered unforgiving concrete floor; and in the center of the ring will stand the victor, the guardian of the East, the human incarnation of the Great White Tiger, Byakko. After this match, comes the Lethal Lottery, to which once again all others will fail to achieve their goal of emerging victorious and looking down from the heaven that is the center of the WZCW ring will be Byakko."

"I talk big yes, but once the bells rings, all, wrestler and fan alike, will know that my actions are more powerful than the words I speak, and my predictions are truth. So in closing, Christian Battlez, JKO, J-Dogg, Duke Miles, Chris Beckford, Jordan Lights, and Max Karzai train harder, think faster, and prepare yourselves for defeat for you step into the ring with a being of heavenly decent."

Byakko smiles once more, waving to a child at play before he turns and begins jogging through the park follow the last group of women that passed by him. The camera begins to fade black as the masked wrestler looks at it and gives a wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back