• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD 25 - Elite X Championship - Titus (c) vs USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD256.jpg

Last week, Titus was screwed in the Handicap Match by interviewer Leon Kensworth. This week, he looks to get his head in the right place for Vengeance as he offers the rookie USA a shot at gold.

Deadline is June 29th at 11:59 EST.

Backstage at MD 24, we see Becky Serra and Johnny Klamor standing there watching a monitor.

Becky- Can you believe that? Can you believe that just happened?

Johnny- I must say, it makes sense, but man am I shocked.

We can hear Everest's music playing in the background as the crowd cheers. The camera pans round to see a rather annoyed looking Titus.

Johnny- Erm...hi

Titus- Where the hell is he? Where the hell is that worm?

Johnny- I...am...I'm not sure

Titus gets in Klamors face and grabs his suit jacket

Titus- Do I need to ask you again?

Becky- Titus, leave him alone, he doesn't know where he is.

Titus lets go of Johnny

Becky- I do though, he's in Bateman's office. Calm it with Johnny, and go show Leon that anger.

Titus- Thanks Becky, and Johnny, sorry, just heat of the moment.

The camera shows Titus storming up the back hall way, we can hear the crowd from the Bratchny/Everest match going on.

Titus arrives at Batemans office, it's locked so he waits outside. Out pops Leon.

Leon- Erm Mr Bateman wants to see you.

Titus brushes past Leon, into Batemans office and turns to look at Leon.

Titus- You disappoint me.

Vance- Sit down

Titus- I could kill him, I've just spent months sorting him out and he screws me over. I mean come on, what the...

Vance- SIT DOWN

Titus- Yeh but...

Vance I've suspended him, and if you go for him, you'll be suspended and your title stripped. You got it?

Titus offers a sigh

Vance- You got it?

Titus- Yes sir

Vance- Now, first things first, next week, Meltdown 25 is you v USA for the belt.

Titus- What if he beats me? He is an American hero, that would screw the PPV up.

Vance- You're a hero too don't forget, if he beats you we can sort it out after that OK?

Titus- OK Vance, thanks for the opportunity once again. This should be a good match up against USA, he's a good worker, lets hope I can keep focused.

Vance- Now though, lets assume you win, I can't go back on my word of Vengeance v you for the Elite X title, however I can help you as much as I can. You can pick the gimmick of the match, anything you want you can have it.

Titus- One on One.

Vance- Ok One on One, in a steel cage? A cell? I know you like your ladder matches, how about that? Last man standing? Submission match?

Titus- One on One.

Vance- Just a One on One?

Titus- Yes, Me v Vengeance in the ring, four sides, three ropes, a referee, can win by submission, pin or count out. A DQ match. A standard on on one match.

Vance- Yes OK, you can have that match, but why?

Titus- I do better in one on one matches, Vengeance is a sicko, he could destroy me in a hardcore match. I want it with rules, it would be better for us both, and for the fans.

Vance- OK then, that's done. Anything else?

Titus- Erm no, that's all I need, sort out next week, and the PPV match, assuming I beat USA next week. Hmm what if Vengeance goes for me next week?

Vance- You can cope with this, but I want you two to keep your distance, if either of you attack each other next week, it's over...for both of you. You can play your games, but if there's physical contact, both of you are fired. You understand?

Titus- Yes sir

Vance- Now go on, sort your life out and get out of my office.

Titus gets up and leaves, shutting the door behind him. The scene ends with the camera showing Bateman who is shuffling some papers.

The front of Patriots Gym is shown. Last week, USA showed the world how much desire he had to be on top. This week, as we open the door to the gym, we see USA and the general talking with a group of contractors....

USA: (into the camera) Hey guys, glad you could make it....We're almost done here.

USA turns back to the contractors.

USA: OK, guys, so only one color goes with Red, White, and Blue, you know what it is, and Saturday morning would be a good time to start. Thanks.

USA turns back to the camera, grabs the General to his side, and points at the camera.

USA: Titus, you should really stop walking around with cameras following you. But it's cool. Keep looking past me. Keep worrying about your match with Vengence. Keep worrying about the Pay Per View. You know, the event you won't be at. Vengence is going to get his title shot, it's on the contract. The problem is that I will be the one defending it against him.

USA walks over the door that leads to the training ring.

USA: I've been working on a little something for this match. I figure that if I get a title shot, I should come up with something new. General, do you think I should preview?

USA begins to climb to the top rope.

General Lee DesArming: No baby. Why don't you wait until the show to let them know what you've got? I mean, sure you could climb to the top rope and show them how you added a twist to a shooting star press. A man of your size doing flips is enough, but the fact that you added a twist to add more impact when landing, scary.

You heard her, Titus. I will be premiering the Shock and Awe against you at Meltdown. But let's chat for a minute.....

I am a Marine. I have been trained in several different types of hand to hand combat. During special forces training, we met up with some Israeli commandos, who taught us Krav Maga. This type of combat allows me to be deadly efficient from inches away. You can't get close to me. You can't try to run from me, because the ring is small. I will catch you. That's the thing about American troops. We are taught not to relent. Ever. You got hit by a chair, by an interviewer, and lost and cried about it. I'm sorry the journalist has thrown such a monkey wrench in your career, but now standing and yelling the time for games is over. I have invited America into this gym so that they can see where someone who is on their side works. I also wanted you to see this place. I built it to become better. Baker knows that it works, and you are next. If you can't beat an interviewer, then you stand no chance of beating a Marine.

General: Calm down, baby.

USA: I can't baby. I love this country. I love it. And the fact that we make heroes out of some of the most unfit people confuses me. Titus, a man who claims to be a combatant, can't beat a man who wants nothing more than to be a journalist....This is a man who holds a title? Only one color looks good with Red, White, and Blue. That color is gold. You have what I need Titus. If I'm going to clean this place up, I can stop taking out trash like Baker for a week to put the dying out of his misery....I'm not journalist, Titus, I'm a Marine, and by dawn's early light, I will be Elite X Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back