MD 24: Handicap Match: Vengeance vs Titus and Leon Kensworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD242.jpg

After he was robbed of his title opportunity on MD 22 by kidnapping victim and WZCW interviewer Leon Kensworth, Vengeance has demanded a match to settle things with Leon. However, Vance Bateman has declared that with no wrestling experience, Leon will have a partner and protector - none other than the recently unmasked Titus!

Deadline is Monday, June 15, 11:59 PM EST.

Raised voices can be heard from Vance Bateman’s office.

1: What the hell? How can you actually allow the match to go ahead after what just happened this week? I mean, he fought three other guys and was dropped on his head. He could barely see straight and, well, let’s just say his direction skills weren’t the greatest either.

2: Well you’d better make sure you hold up your end of the bargain next week.

Door opens to show Leon and Vance standing, shouting at each other.

Leon: No Vance, it’s not right that Titus has to compete with a potential head injury, and that it’s a No DQ match. As representative of the board, it’s your DUTY to protect your talent from injury. I don’t think at present you’re doing a good job about it.

Vance: Actually Leon, if you’d care to check the terms of my contract… you would find that my responsibility is to the fans, and to give them the best damn show. Now, Mr Kensworthy…if you would care to check, the Dr has already filed his report. Titus will be fine. He doesn’t have concussion, he was merely a little disorientated from, I don’t know, possibly getting his head dropped on the canvas. Who knows? Maybe he’ll be fine next week, maybe it’ll be your head meeting the canvas. Either way, I’m sure everyone will be entertained regardless. Lord knows I will.

Leon: I still think you should cancel the match, postpone it if you have to, just not this w-

Vance: Leon… Bottom line. YOU asked for the match. YOU have done nothing but screw with Vengeance the last few weeks. YOU wanted to make it No DQ. So… next week YOU get to have Vengeance come within those exclusive 15 feet of you, with a chair, sledgehammer, machete… whatever that crazy SOB can come up with.

Leon: But –

Vance: Get out of my office!!!

The lights flicker, and when they come on, there is a purple glow to the room. A dark figure is standing in the corner of the room.

?: Raknarok comes. The accursed day which will bring the death of the gods. Odin, Thor… all will die. Champions will be destroyed, the great and the good, as well as those who side for chaos.

You see, Vengeance will be no more. He will be destroyed, but will take away the thing that means the most to one. There will be pain, there will be bloodshed, but there will be two who survive the carnage and will stand together as one.

Døden skal falle og være nådeløse

Lights go on and the room is empty. There is a knock on the door and Vengeance walks in. Leon retreats to the other end of the office and screams.

Leon: Stay there. 15 feet or you’ll spend Meltdown next week in prison.

Vengeance chuckles

Vengeance: Leon, I have no intention of harming my chances to get my hands on you this week. I have a free reign to do whatever I feel you deserve. Tell me Leon, just how is your superhero movie star friend. Did it hurt when you had to watch his head bounce off the canvas?

Leon: Well –

Vengeance: No one cares. Leon, this time next week you will have felt exactly the pain he felt. Tell your friend Titus, assuming he hasn’t lost his memory again, that I have beaten the two people who have held me back from my goals. At Meltdown, others will fall and the path will be clear.

Points to cameraman.

Come with me

Leaves the office. Vance Bateman sits down, but his feet on the table and smiles

Vance: Well Leon… two will survive. You better hope you’re one of them. Because he looks kinda mad.

Incidentally… what I said still stands. GET OUT!!!

The cameraman has followed to an unmarked white house. Strewn across the lawn are chairs and party invitations.

l_6aaf24305b7016e6805ed990040dc956.jpg

The door opens and Vengeance walks out, a party hat on his head.

Vengeance: Welcome to the party. Unfortunately, you’re a little late for this particular event. You see, it ended last week. By all accounts, you missed a great day. Titus’ mother happens to be an outstanding cook, and the pin the tail on the donkey contest was extreme to say the least.

But the time for games has gone. The fact is Titus, I came here for a reason. I came here to reinforce the fact that for you, the party is over. Ever since I came to WZCW, it’s as if my only goal has stemmed from violence, from a hunger for justice, from a seemingly deluded lack of goal.

But that has changed and Titus, you will get to experience first hand just what the change in focus means. I would say that I am sorry you got dragged into Leon’s little mess, but you’ve managed to bring an incentive with you, though I’m sorry to say that I’m going to have to deprive you of what must be the only joy in your life. Well, now that the Oscar nominations aren’t exactly rolling in. Although, I think the Academy should be commended for promoting those with special needs.

So Mr. Cameraman, I know you missed the party, but you’re welcome to come to MY party. It will take place this Meltdown. Now, I know it’s a little untraditional, but you won’t actually be able to take part in it, it’s more of ‘watch me’ type of party. But I’ve been told that there will be two piñatas for me to hit.

He grabs the camera and pulls it close to his face

Vengeance: Leon, Titus… the time for jokes is over. This week the restraining order is lifted. This week, you feel wrath, pain… this week, Vengeance will be mine. You both have a lot to answer for, and I intend to be your Judge, Jury and Executioner.

See you both at Meltdown

We're a top of a hill, the same hill that Leon and Red Mask came to a while back, the one that looks over Keystone city.

Titus; *takes a deep breath* ah can you smell that Leon?

Leon; Erm no, not really

Titus; It's my adopted home, smells of freedom, it's a good smell freedom...isn't it Leon?

Leon; *looks rather nervous about this question* erm well yeh you could say that

Titus;What is freedom any way?

Leon; Well it's...

Titus; It's in the eye of the beholder, I mean just look at history. What one country deems as free, the other doesn't...it's a horrible pattern, people have seemed free, but are actually slaves to a master, a master that one assumes they hate when in reality they have a yearning to impress said master, I think it has something to do with Sweden.

Leon; Stockholm syndrome.

Titus; Ah yes, I saw that once, it was a scary thing. This girl had been kidnapped and she had a strange loyalty to her kidnapper. Weird stuff.

Leon; Yeah.

Titus; So what the hell is going on with you?

Leon; Sorry?

Titus; somehow it's me and you v Vengeance, you can't wrestle and you attacked Vengeance with a chair to cost him the title. Are you fricking insane?

Leon; It's all for the greater good.

Titus; But you can't just take the law into your own hands like that, seriously dude. You've put us in a pickle. Vengeance is a guy you do not want to mess with, he's after my gold and now I'm trying to protect you at the same time?

Leon; I don't need any more protection, I know what I am doing...anyways how's your head?

Titus; Hahahaha how's my head? I'm a former actor turned wrestler who spit from his wife, who had amnesia for a year, who became a super hero fighting for justice and truth, who returned to WZCW, helped find yourself who had been kidnapped, winning the Elite X title and now some psycho is after me...how the hell do you think my head feels?!

Leon; I meant physically, the concussion.

Titus; There's nothing I can't cope with. It'll be an interesting match up for one, why you asked for it I do not know.

Leon looks at Titus and doesn't say anything at all, it's a cold stare as Titus looks confused.

The men don't speak for about thirty seconds. Leon starts to leave and then turns around to Titus and says in a very monotone voice “I do.”

Leon carries off down the path, as Titus looks rather perplexed and sits on his rock looking over Keystone as the camera fades to black.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back