McMahon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jargan

Occasional Pre-Show
Any of you watch this DVD yet? I found it very interesting to find out what Vince actually does for his product each night. The man is a all go no quit all balls get to worker.

Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Looks interesting I might buy it, just to see Vince kiss Torrie or whoever that was. Looks good though.

I saw it..Its very informational...It gives you alot of info on his life and about his feuds..The DVD was awesome imo...

I actually picked that up today... Havnt watched it yet tho... But seems intresting

I wanna check it out, I believe it has his WM22 match on it, where he did very good selling HBKs offense, does look like a really good DVD.

It's not out for a few weeks in England but i'll be getting it when it does come out. How come McMahon always ends up having entertaining matches? I cant name one thats below average.

It's an okay DVD its not the best wwedvd ever. It's not as bad as the Ultimate warrior and not as good as the undertakers. imo

kudos on the Monday Night Wars...i think it would be interesting for WWE to dig deep and pull out a WCW dvd...much like they did with ECW....which in MY opinion was the best documentary ever made by WWE...and it wasnt even about them. ??? go figure. anyways...lets get eric in there, sit him down...and just shoot(as wwe "ALWAYS" does on these things) and see where it goes...i think it would be pretty interesting... whatchya think?

JaYmAgNuM said:
kudos on the Monday Night Wars...i think it would be interesting for WWE to dig deep and pull out a WCW dvd...much like they did with ECW....which in MY opinion was the best documentary ever made by WWE...and it wasnt even about them. ??? go figure. anyways...lets get eric in there, sit him down...and just shoot(as wwe "ALWAYS" does on these things) and see where it goes...i think it would be pretty interesting... whatchya think?

If they came out with a WCW DVD and we went out and bought it, Vince would see the money it might generate and start up a 4th WWE Brand that being WCW. Thus having Eric Bischoff return once more and having the nWo return back for the gazillionth time and sending over all of the New ECW's reject's to the New WCW. Oh and would probably make Umaga the new WCW Champ, thus bring back half of the OAP WCW guy's and have WCW's big names like Sting and Goldberg only to tell Vince to fuck off. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back