• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy's heel turn: Is it working...?

I like the way it is going. To turn heel he attacked one of the most over Superstars in the company and cost him the WWE Title, to make it even better that Superstar was his own brother. The next Smackdown he cuts on of the best Promos I've ever seen from him which solidifies him being a heel. This past week he takes out another Over Superstar in Helms. With Jeff back there's nowhere fr this to go but up

im enjoying it. the promos from both of them are working well and have got me hooked in. i enjoyed Matts match against Helms were he pretty much destroyed him with some brutal elbows. im even enjoying Matts Heel Blogs on WWE Universe. ive said it before and i will say it again, this could be as good as Bret and Owen.

The Question is can Matt maintain the heat after his feud with Jeff, and who can he feud with? could he be a serious heel for HHH to feud with or even the Undertaker. or is he going to be lost in the midcard having yet another rivalry with MVP and Helms

im enjoying it. the promos from both of them are working well and have got me hooked in. i enjoyed Matts match against Helms were he pretty much destroyed him with some brutal elbows. im even enjoying Matts Heel Blogs on WWE Universe. ive said it before and i will say it again, this could be as good as Bret and Owen.

The Question is can Matt maintain the heat after his feud with Jeff, and who can he feud with? could he be a serious heel for HHH to feud with or even the Undertaker. or is he going to be lost in the midcard having yet another rivalry with MVP and Helms

I agree with you about Matt, but what about Jeff ?
This thing has nothing positive for him at all.
Unless taking him out of the title picture could be considered a positive.
Thinking about it, that may have been the major aim of this whole angle.
Matt is known as a company man, he'll do what he's told without
questions, and teaming with Edge is proof of this.
Jeff on the other hand, who knows what he'll do ?
That's the main reason I liked Jeff as WWE champ, that unknown factor,
that could have been milked into a major storyline making the title picture
less stale than it is.
I believe that when this feud is over, Jeff will be out of the WWE and Matt
will stay in midcard forever.
Pity the WWE always picks the predictable over the uncertain.

i dunno man Jeff still has options after this rivalry with Matt dies down. he could have potential fueds with Edge, Big Show, Umaga anf if they seriously want to keep the most over guy in the WWE (bar Cena) out of the main event (for some crazy reason) they could bump him into a feud with Shelton for the US title, a title that Jeffs never held.

Even the draft could take him to Raw which opens up other possiblitys with Orton,Jericho,Kane and again if not the main event then you have Regal Rhodes Di Biase etc. I Dont think WWE would get rid of him, unless Jeff really messes up again, which i doubt now as i think hes realised that its a pretty good life hes got at the moment.

I think it's going at a nice place. I can see the WWE Elimination Chamber coming down to Jeff and Edge and Matt comes and costs Jeff the victory. They have seven weeks till Wrestlemania to build the feud and hopefully that fight at Wrestlemania and not be thrown into the MITB match which would be a huge waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back