Matt Hardy (sort of) Put In His Place

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...matt-hardys-recent-tweet-about-refunds-131863

Abyss Responds To Matt Hardy's Recent Tweet About Refunds

We reported yesterday that Matt Hardy was asking for fans to tweet him if they had asked for a refund at recent TNA house shows because he wasn't on them. It seemed like a matter of time before "someone" else in TNA responded to that. It finally did by way of Abyss as he posted the following on his Twitter: "Our roster of talent is the best and brings everything they have to the ring everynite and our Impact live events give the fans a lot for their money. No refunds required or requested. Thanks for being great fans no matter whos on the show. You guys are the best".

I hate Abyss much, much less as of this moment. If he were to break Matt Hardy's jaw, he may even move up to dislike status.

Come forth with opinions (hatred for Matt, preferably).

So in other words, Matt Hardy, a midcard guy in TNA who was last seen in a random tag match, is thinking he's worth more than he really is. Who would have seen that one coming?

Still do not know why 10 percenters have to take a pledge to hate Abyss.

If Matt Hardy was Ryder people would be singing a different tune, although Matt is clearly in the wrong on this issue. The implications of that sentence are almost interesting on a few levels.

Still do not know why 10 percenters have to take a pledge to hate Abyss.

I hated Abyss long before I joined the unwashed minority.

If Matt Hardy was Ryder people would be singing a different tune

He's a bum, too.

although Matt is clearly in the wrong on this issue. The implications of that sentence are almost interesting on a few levels.

Which sentence are you speaking of? Either way, Matt Hardy is wrong, and I'm really excited you and I don't have to spend hours arguing about that.

As for the whole Abyss thing, I don't mind him at all now. He's not my favorite or anything but he's a monster, not some cruiserweight. He goes out there, he beats small people up, he talks all cryptic and he's an enforcer. This has been done for years. Abyssamania and the ring and such were annoyiung beyound belief but with him like this he's fine.

Funny, Fatt Matt getting put in his place buy a fatter wrestler, personally I think if Matt is gonna offer refunds on behalf of the company for shows he's not on, then perhaps TNA should just take those refunds out of Matts checks, would prolly do him a favor, and give him less money to waste on buffets and such

I can stand those who make me physically ill. He spits everywhere, he's dirty, greasy... just a disgusting human being.

Abyss.jpg

He may be all those things you said, but his woman isn't half bad.

Isn't that the response he is going for?

Is it? He's a monster heel, who destroys people. Along the lines of Kane, Undertaker, etc. Nothing paranormal, but you get the point. To do that, he doesn't need to be disgusting. What good does that do? Spitting all over the camera, like a sick pile of shit, helps move his character forward? I think not.

I don't care if I sound petty. When he does that, I feel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back