• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy Sent Home From Overseas WWE Tour

We shy worth hair
Matt Hardy was sent home from Europe following yesterday's show in Butlins, Minehead, England. Hardy is banged up and WWE officials are worried about his health and felt he was unfit to compete at tonight's show from Butlins Skegness Resort Arena in Butlins, Skegness, England.

Hardy has been working banged up for years as his physical condition has caused a tremendous stress on him. He has let his frustration become public over the last couple weeks in meltdowns on Twitter.

Well this sucks for Matt. He has looked a bit banged up recently.

But anyways nobody here cares and are just going to insult him as usual.

Fuck the haters, I like Matt, he's just got to take some time off and fully heal his injuries and get back into shape though. He does all that and I could easily see a world title reign in his future, if they don't unify the belts at Mania that is.

Come on X, the only world title Matt Hardy could legitimately win in the foreseeable future is the TNA title.

Fuck the haters, I like Matt, he's just got to take some time off and fully heal his injuries and get back into shape though. He does all that and I could easily see a world title reign in his future, if they don't unify the belts at Mania that is.

I admire that you don't care what the haters think.
I admire that you understand that he has to take abit of time off to heal.
I don't admire the fact that you see a World Title reign in him.

Idk, hes probably less fat than the majority of America(at least now a days), Some pictures he does look to have a big gut, but it appears to be due to the same reason JBL got out of great shape, injuries.

Samoa Joe on the other hand just needs to put down the Twinkies.

Matt isn't fat. I've never gotten that argument.

juzfxy.jpg

Come on X, the only world title Matt Hardy could legitimately win in the foreseeable future is the TNA title.

If Sheamus, Jack Swagger, and Kane can all win world titles in the WWE in 2010, a healthy and slimmer Matt Hardy could easily be booked to win a world title. He still gets great reactions every week.

For the sake of American pro wrestling, I am glad you aren't booking in the WWE.

Because I think the WWE wouldn't rule out giving him a world title run in the future? How is this such an absurd concept? Did anyone expect Kane to be world champion in 2010 after he spent the last few years jobbing to everyone and their mother?

Sucks for Matt, but it seems like has had health problems for the past year and a half. Maybe it is time to give it up?[/QUOTE]

I admire that you don't care what the haters think.
I admire that you understand that he has to take abit of time off to heal.
I don't admire the fact that you see a World Title reign in him.

I certainly don't admire your reading comprehension skills, as what I actually said was that I could see the WWE (i.e. not me) giving him a world title run in the future. In no part of that statement have I made my feelings on Hardy and his abilities known.

I wouldn't call myself a Hardy fan but I do like the guy. He gives a solid match each and every time he's out there and it bugs me that people think he's over because of Jeff. Jeff's been gone a year and Hardy still gets the same crowd reaction. I think he's a lesser version of Benoit in the way that he can connect with a crowd.

Hardy won't ever win a world title, but I have been enjoying some of his stuff lately, he may look a bit chubby and out of shape, but he is doing pretty well.

I know he's fat, I know he has a horrible abdominal ailment that inhibits him from doing ab-work, but still he has to go out there every night and bust his ass for us.
I was shamed by what the WWE made him go through with that whole 'Cody shoots on Fatt Hardy'.
Cody was brilliant, but to parade Matt Hardy like that, for God's sake! they took of his vest that he has been wearing for weeks to humiliate him even further.

The guy has serious reason as to why he can't workout, ye I would advise him to eat less but this that whole shoot screams VKM or Hayes. Now he's sent home for responding to his humiliation. I can see the rebuttal "But it's a scripted show, Cody needs the heel heat" but to mock a stellar mid-carder's appearance after years of his service, ye good job!

That man still gets pops whenever his music hits. If he gets in shape, I do see him going over and ME'ing a few events regardless.

If Hardy is Fat, then why is he wrestling several nights a week... let alone have a position on the SD roster? Remember what happened to Big Daddy V? He does bust his ass every week, but he seriously needs some time off.

Why barely cling onto a string when you can take time off to make a rope?

I was at the Smackdown house show i Aberdeen last Thursday and when Matt Hardy came out a guy near the front had a sign which read FATT LARDY. Matt seen the sign and did not take kindly to it. Matt lifted his t shirt and tensed up his belly as if to say to the guy that he was in decent shape(however as we all know he looks well out of shape) then entered the ring and looked really really pissed about the sign. He was very red in the face and seemed really pumped up.
After the news of him being sent home hopefully Matt will take a week or so off to get his head together and get back into training and sort his problems out. Let's not forget, Matt looks in bad shape, but Jeff looks in really bad shape too but nohing much is said about his shape.

It's interesting. I don't think you can argue that he's put on weight but he more recently seems to be having a better match quality. His bout with Del Rio was a solid outing and I enjoyed it.

in matts new youtube video he said that he has gained weight due to injuries, and guess what? hes healing...and losing weight.
he lost about 15 pounds.
he stopped eating red meat which is good.

one thing he needs to stop is...drinking! yeah, Matt loves to drink his beer.
beer gives you a beer gut.
he should start hitting the gym and workout (do mostly cardiac workouts, hell lose the weight)

he MUST take time off!
so he can get all these things done.

Matt can make a comeback, and the fans will go wild when his music hits.

vince opens his eyes and sees a new improved more fit MATT HARDY! GIVE HIM THE PUSH HE DESERVES...

LETS FACE IT. KIDS LOVE MATT. FANS GO NUTS WHEN HIS MUSIC HITS.

VKM WILL GIVE HIM THE PUSH HE DESERVES...AND THATS A FACT!

ps; Jeff is in horrible shape! yet in wwe he was in grrreat shape.

oh and about the samoe joe comments: samoa joe is fat, thats his thing. hes always been fat. there pushing him to show the world its not about shape.

but matt needs to lose weight asap because its really not healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back