Matt Hardy going to off himself?

Matt needs to stop being a bitch and dive into a pile of his comfort food of Big Macs and Fries from McDonalds.

Maybe he's hoping Lita sees the video and comes back to him.

Or maybe she's the one filming the damn thing.

Or maybe Matt's hoping someone will show Lita the video and say to her:

"Satisfied now?"

"Satisfied now?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little worried after I watched that video... He definitely seems like he's going off the deep end. Or...maybe it's just part of the Drew McIntyre feud... Either way, someone's about to get fucked up.

If I were Edge I would watch my back, someone might not be able to let things go.

If anything happens to Edge..OH NOEZ.

Drew McIntyre too. Just in case he wasn't fooling the smarks.

The Chosen One, will probably have to choose which way to die if Matt gets a hold of him.

Maybe he's hoping Lita sees the video and comes back to him.

Or maybe she's the one filming the damn thing.

"Satisfied now?"

Well Lita is dating CM Punk...maybe he can "save" Matt.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2112654]:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little worried after I watched that video... He definitely seems like he's going off the deep end. Or...maybe it's just part of the Drew McIntyre feud... Either way, someone's about to get fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Im concerned he's gonna kill himself or gonna try to, or even hurt someone else in WWE.

Well Lita is dating CM Punk...

Seriously? They're dating? Poor Matt; everyone in the locker room has gone out with his girl.:icon_cry:

Of course, if Punk is dating Lita, he's probably the only pro wrestler who's physically afraid of his woman.

Seriously? They're dating? Poor Matt; everyone in the locker room has gone out with his girl.:icon_cry:

Of course, if Punk is dating Lita, he's probably the only pro wrestler who's physically afraid of his woman.

As John Cena said back in 2006, even if you touch Lita she gives you STD's.

Has anybody seem the latest video on his twitter? It's fucking weird... The post says something like "Last night didn't work the way I'd hoped...I'm sorry" and he's down in the locker room, looks like he's running, and he's got this terrified look on his face. There's some guy taking a piss and Matt's hiding in the shower... It's fucking STRANGE...

Did you see the one where he's flying down the street at 140 mph messin with the camera and the radio? He's gone off the deep end.

Ahhh...I understand now... Someone on MH's twitter asked if Mattitude was coming back and he said "something better than Mattitude was coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back