• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy going to off himself?

3295-Gun-for-suicide-only.jpg

I hope not.

Like him or not, wishing death on anyone means you are a sick fuck.

I hope not.

Like him or not, wishing death on anyone means you are a sick fuck.

^^

This, the guy seems to have a few screws loose as is obvious by his twitter and youtube postings, and has turned into a lonely lonely man.

He needs help and fast

Yeah, I like Matt Hardy, even though it's fun to make fun of him with Guy and the others. That's...a little concerning. I'd never wish death on him. It seems both Hardys are a bit off...

Man, do I feel sorry for this guy. He loves wrestling, he works so hard to improve himself, yet he can't seem to get out of the shadow of Jeffie (who, it seems, doesn't try at all).

And he was the "stable" one...
I would not be surprised in the least if that family has a history of substance abuse and mental health issues. Also lest we forget, concussions up the chances of developing depression considerably...
Lastly, if this is a swerve or gimmick or a work etc., I fail to see the entertainment value in it. Though I could be persuaded were he to take a Titantron dive like Road Warrior Hawk

I don't necessary like him but I don't wish death upon him. Either he's a better than we give him credit for or he's going even more bat-shit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back